• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nobody Club

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
This is a club that I decided to start for fun. All you have to do is have a nobody name somewhere in the informatino about you. Please post your Nobody name and what weapon and/or powers you would like.

My name is Jemxas. I have ice powers that are definitely stronger then Vexen's. I can form ice weapons and use the element of ice in a variety of ways. I am member number I. There is no superior. Put you Orginization number in your posts. Whenever you post is the number you are in the new and better Orginization.

trisianna

Uh, uhm... Xysset? (tessy + x? 'cause I can't change trisianna into a nobody name, its too long ^-^; )
And my weapons would be... One of those fencing sword thingy... But more solid and more... Well, KH-Like...

DaDarkDude

My name is kronos. My powers are to control time and reverse, fast forward, or pause time. my wepon is a long dark sword. i am number 3

Last edited:

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Hmm maybe we should make a list of command... I am second in command! :)

Oh yeah weapon and other here it is:
Weapon: Elemental rage - a huge weapon that looks like a mix between Axels and Yuffies weapon, when on full power it splits into four different swords each holsing a elemental power of their own
Alias: The rage of twilight
Power; Wanna choose ? Power of elements!

Geist

I have no title.I do?Hmmm...
You do know the thread above you is very similiar,and has been around for much longer.Don't you?Though I would like to thank you for taking the noob business off of our hands.

Last edited:

The betwixt mind

Name:Talxon
MIXED BREED
Power: Magnega, reflega

Weapon: Two swords: Twins of unity, and staff with sword edges:13th mirror

alias: the static phantasm

special: twilit aura and aura hastera
Effects: unknown

number: zero

Last edited:

Dawning Twilight

The Egotistical Bastard
Making Out With DT Cause He's So Damn Sexy!
You do know the thread above you is very similiar,and has been around for much longer.Don't you?Though I would like to thank you for taking the noob business off of our hands.
hmm but there are so many of these types of threads. just let them have their fun when they realize how outnumbered they are then perhaps they will move on k? =D

Sora910

Org.13:Silent Tornado
Name:Soxej(Sazay)cant think of a better one.
Number:#12
Weapon: Pit's blade from Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Element:Wind
Abilities:Can fly, and can teleport quickly
Appearance:Org.13 Cloak,black bandanna over eyes,black hair,brown eyes,and wears hood all the time.

Last edited:

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
member# VIII
alias: celestial weaver
name: Exandra (org. name... ^_^)
weapon: keyblade (star of destiny.... I made it myself... its diff. frm the gunblade ver. of star of hope)
ability: interdimentional travelling, will of creation(I can make anything w/ a thought.... but only weapons or items)

element: star
special magic: gravija

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back