• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the nightmare before christmas rpg

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

theultimafrylock

Website
s14.invisionfree.com
yes.. lets deliver those toys.

"a little kid comes out"

oh look a little child *screamas at him with the face he gave to lock shock and barrel when they brought the easter bunny*

"the kid runs away screaming for his life"

wasnt that magnificent? ,past jack said.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"What are you doing?" S. Jack asked, "You scared him! We're supposed to be delivering his presents. To fill him with a warm sense of joy and make him laugh. Not terrify." S. Jack said, "At least not on Christmas night."

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well here it's Christmas Night." S. Jack said, "And joy?....It's......um....well.....it's that feeling you get when you do something wonderful, or how I felt when I found Xmas Town." S. Jack heard footsteps from upstairs, "We're done, here. Let's go before they get down here. Hurry up the chimney." He said shotting up to the roof.

Zacdos

Chaos
Website
www.freewebs.com
"Well I'm from Halloween Town as well." S. Jack said, "I discovered Christmas Town one day after getting bored with the same old Halloween, year after year. And everyone back home helped make this sliegh. Alright let's head to the next house."

They landed on one house after another until they delivered many scary presents. Until they came to the final house in the city.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back