• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Night of the Living Dead-- A Halloween RP; OOC and SU

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Star Light

Star Light-Star Bright
Night of the Living Dead
A Halloween RP--
Special for the Month of October and a little over...

Have you ever wonder how Halloween originated? What exactly truely happens that expire people to dress up? Why we think about the dead on Halloween? It's for this reason people will discover this Halloween.

Halloween is the day the dead come to life. They go and enjoy there times without us knowing. They just go and celebrate by getting candy, pulling pranks, and scaring people. They do it in all people on this night. Without us knowing. Few did know, but no one believed them. This year though a small group noticed it and found out. The dead were angered by this, so this year their plan is to kill all on this day. It's up to the group known as D.E.A.D. (Dilling Eastern America Dead) This group was original in Eastern America but spread all over.

It's the job of this group to fight the dead.

Chose your side, are you dead or part of D.E.A.D. (organization). The setting will take place in Eastern America, but it will be happening all over. This RP will take place all through the month of October. Out of the RP, all of October and possibly parts of November. If you don't live in America you can still join, your character though will be in America.

Rules
  • Basic rules
  • No killing other characters, Dead or not
  • No spiratual work on the dead to make them disapear
  • The word Boo should be in your template. It must stand out... Diffrent color, bold, underline, whatever. Mine will not have Boo in it
  • The Dead will be out working meaning they are around
  • The D.E.A.D. will have special items to see the dead. The items though will be listed and you can only have two of the items.
  • When the D.E.A.D use their items they must explain what it does, plus no dead are immuned to it, so say the item makes dead teleport away, dead can't be immune to it, they must teleport away
  • This RP will last the whole month of Oct. and parts of Nov. so please make sure you can post and all.
  • You must be into this RP, I don't want quiters. So no quiting. If you guit, you must post here the following... "Quiter, Quiter, Pumbkin Eater. I gladly eat my pumbkins, because I'm a quiter..." Plus we get to call you a quiter.
Templates

Dead or D.E.A.D.

Dead Template- the people who are dead. They are ghost sort of
Name:
Age in which you Died:
Personality:
History: (how you died)
Other:

D.E.A.D. Template- the organization in which found out about this
Name:
Personality:
History:
Other:
Weapon: (see below... list of weapons are provided)

D.E.A.D Weapons/ gadgets
Dead Google: let's who ever wears see the dead.
Deat Teleport: It teleports the dead somewhere else
Dead Traper: It traps the dead, but does not kill them and after 24 hours it will release the dead else where
Dead Goo: This helps attract dead, how it's unknown, but it attracts one dead near by (you must post who if this is used)
Dead Tracker: It tracks dead

Other- This can be Dead worshopers, neutralizers, spirtual readers, peace makers, regular civilian, ect.
Name:
Appearence:
Personality:
History:
Goal: (what they do, are they trying to put the dead and human in peace or do they worshop the dead, what)
Other:

I Do Not want alot for that category I just listed.

Who's In

Dead

D.E.A.D

Other (I'm accepting 10 Maxium)

Enjoy this Special Halloween RP!
:thumbsup:​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back