• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The next KH title...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

TVA1994

If there is another game before KH3 im going to be super pist that is bull crap. The only thing I would understand doing is Re: KH1 and 2 for ps3 but they should wait till after KH3 thats not fair for the fans who have been waiting for 10 years and give people who are new those first then kh3. And I thought nomura said once he finishes a final fantasy this summer and then start kh3 and have it released next year or so. I mean he did want to go a KH game a year so its only right the next one after is KH3.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Is he talking about the next game chronologicaly or the next game to be released, because just saying "The Next Game" can mean either one. If he means Chronologicaly then there can be another game before KH3, if he means to be released then it has to be KH3 next to be released.

Radar

Bronze Member
Nomura said that he wanted to do 1 KH game a year..I don't really know what is up.

If he meant what he said, the next title can't be kh3, but more likely the mystery game that would be released next year. And even if that is so, there is no way kh3 will be ready in 2014..(I think.)

Straythe

After BBS he said two games were be made before kh3.

We got DDD.

So of course next game ain't kh3, but bbsv2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back