• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

the Next-gen platforms

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Huh?
I have a question though! What the Technical Specs for the Nintendo Revolution?

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I have two questions: How come at the E3 show of 2005, Nintendo did not or could not show us the Revolutions's controller? Why did Nintendo make the Revolution very small, instead of big like Microsoft and Sony's Xbox 360 and PS3?

A

Aragorn

they siad it was going to be more based on the games and all so it fits the player's hands. i guess small is their new theme, not to mention the gb is small

billabong

ain't yo granny's
Website
facebook.com
hmm... if xbox 360's comin out first, when's ps3 out? and also, when's the next final fantasy (i.e. ffxiii, not ffxi for the xbox) comin out?

Heavens Blade

Website
img.photobucket.com
Riku-Keyblade the A: to your Q: is it can downloud all the game from nes-n64, play GC gams, and it is vary small

billabong13 the A: to your Q: Is Square did not give out any dates, and the ps3 most likely mid 06

shifter1203

um, wait i thought there wasnt going to be a final fantasy for the xbox? i really dont think that final fantasy 13 will be for the xbox, there might be a seperate game title, like how nintendo's ff was crystal chronicals (not numbered).

edit:
ok i made a mistake, its going to be a final fantasy, only its not going to be a new game. its going to be final fantasy 11 (online).

here are some pictures
http://www.square-enix.co.jp/e305/nextgeneration/na.html

A

Audo

Thats nto what i meant by technical Specs... I can help with these Question though.
RPGPlaya said:
How come at the E3 show of 2005, Nintendo did not or could not show us the Revolutions's controller? Why did Nintendo make the Revolution very small, instead of big like Microsoft and Sony's Xbox 360 and PS3?
Nintendo didnt reveal the Controller because that was the key element thats is going to make the system 'Revolutionary' They also thought that if they released it Sony and Microsoft would steal their ideas (Egs. Nintendo released the Rumble Pack for N64 and now every system has rumble, They released the Wireless controller for GC and now all the systems have Wireless controllers, They did the GBA to GC link up and now there is PSP to PS3 link up)
Okay question 2
They made it more compact so it could fit with people's need and so no matter how limited space you are you can fit it almost anywhere. Also proving a system can be powerful without being big.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
maybe I could give a hand on some of these questions as well since I have nothing better to do but Final Fantasy is coming to Xbox but its just a re-release of FFXI online that's it at least this is what I heard and PS3 is coming in either Spring 06 or this year or mid 2006 these are the rumors floating around lately :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back