• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The next game should be a Kairi spin-off

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Kairi couldn't have a game on her own without Donald and Goofy coming along. She's just not enough of a character to stand on her own, She unfortunately needs to cheat.
Its been discussed earlier in the thread the prospect of her own Disney partners like Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, or Oswald. Also she is both a keyblade wielder & a Princess of Heart. The crazy thing with Kairi is she could pretty much be a mary sue with that much power if she weren't being buried so much.

Eh, I'd rather have Axel or Xion as companions rather then Donald and Goofy. Although, that begs the question of how she would even get to other worlds. Unless of course she gets her hands on the star shard (thats probably not the actual name) that Mickey had in BBS.
If it's her game, then she shouldn't be getting overshadowed by more powerful party members. Disney characters won't steal the spotlight.

Last edited:

Happyfunshineman

Awards
I would actually like her party members to be Donald and Goofy, with an occasional team up with Mickey.

Sora and Riku have both grown so much, a change that Kairi didn’t get to witness. They haven’t nessiarly been apart for that long, but there is a lot that Kairi doesn’t know about her best friends.

I think it would be really nice for Kairi to go on a journey with the usually Disney gang and along the way she’ll get to hear stories about Sora and Riku. We kind of present ourselves differently to different people, so maybe Kairi would be surprised (or not surprised) to hear about how her friends act when she’s not around.

AdrianXXII

Dyslexic rambler
Awards
I would actually like her party members to be Donald and Goofy, with an occasional team up with Mickey.

Sora and Riku have both grown so much, a change that Kairi didn’t get to witness. They haven’t nessiarly been apart for that long, but there is a lot that Kairi doesn’t know about her best friends.

I think it would be really nice for Kairi to go on a journey with the usually Disney gang and along the way she’ll get to hear stories about Sora and Riku. We kind of present ourselves differently to different people, so maybe Kairi would be surprised (or not surprised) to hear about how her friends act when she’s not around.
Agreed having her travling with Donald and Goofy seems like a fun way to explore the different friendship they have with Sora. Plus out of all the characters outside of her trio, sans Axel, it seems Donald and Goofy would be the one's she's most familiar with.

I'd also be curious to know how her dynamic with Donald and Goofy would differ.

Kairi could even mention how nostalgic it is, maybe finially talking about her time inside of Sora on their first adventure.

Something that would be cool would her teaming up with additional different KH cast members for various worlds.

wayfinderstar

I wish I could know that everything that would happen would take people I loved further from me.

When I sat on the tree with you, I remember thinking,...
This was too good to be true.
You disappeared before my eyes. The tears that streamed down my face were real.
I know, because when I woke up, my cheeks were still wet.

I remembered a pain in my back, a worlds flashed before my eyes,...so many worlds.

My back still hurts.
I feel even weaker than I did before.

My clothes were ruined,...but at least I was home, I thought.
This place looked like Destiny Islands, but it felt,...empty.
It was nighttime, but without any stars.
It hurt to pull myself up to a kneeling position.
I was so weak.

I examined my hands,...my hands that weren’t strong enough to protect anyone.

“What’s wrong with me?”

I was back where I started, back on the beach, destined to wait.

I sat there sobbing.

My knees wobbled as I got to my feet.

“I’ll find you!”

My voice echoed, and the more I heard my voice say those words, the more I believed it.

I know I've spent too long looking out to the horizon, hoping to see you.
All it did was teach me patience. That wasn't a bad thing to learn, but as the days passed, the feeling in my chest, in my heart, felt bigger and more,...sad.
You made me a promise. But that doesn't mean I can't miss you.
It also doesn't mean I can't go find you.

I need to line up the pieces, too.

Nyx Winters

The Dawn Fox
Awards
Who would you pick as her companions (if you wouldnt have her go solo) mine would be axel and saix or riku and namine

MrFranklin95

Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Who would you pick as her companions (if you wouldnt have her go solo) mine would be axel and saix or riku and namine

Axel, primarily. Since that's the only character outside of Sora and Riku that she's had the most interaction and history with. Plus, it would give an opportunity to flesh out the "mysterious girl" arc they want to do since I'd figure Kairi's backstory would become part of her story, Radaint Garden would be the hub world and Axel's journey started there too, so it makes since.

I don't think any companion would make any logical sense besides maybe Donald and Goofy. Making Xion or Namine a companion character would feel weird, if I'm being honest

Absent

Nomura's Biggest Fan
Awards
I would pair her up with Namine and Xion. They could revisit the Disney worlds and make sure everything is alright. Or better yet they would search for the remaining new pure hearts that were introduced in KH3.

NoWay

Awards
I would pair her up with Namine and Xion. They could revisit the Disney worlds and make sure everything is alright. Or better yet they would search for the remaining new pure hearts that were introduced in KH3.
I actually wouldn’t mind if they reused the same Disney worlds from KH3 + 2 big original worlds for their new adventure.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
Namine and Xion, maybe Ventus, are the only ones she could be teamed up with that I could almost believe she could reasonably be "in charge." Aqua or Riku playing backup to lowest-on-the-totem-pole Kairi would just be weird. Even the idea of Minnie and Daisy being her party members wouldn't work, because Minnie has to be so much more powerful than her.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Pluto the dog. They were together for most of KH2 and I'd like to see that relationship revisited. If not Pluto my second pick is Daisy and Minnie

wayfinderstar

Yuffie and Aerith actually.

The three girls supposedly did come from radiant garden, so the fact that they shared a home world may help Kairi's development as a character as she reconnected with them. Also, having the Final Fantasy aspects of kingdom hearts come forward might be a cool refreshing take on the universe, and add some more relevance to those cameos. The boys of the destiny trio got their Disney pals, it's time for Final Fantasy to come to play.

saniam

Awards
I'm thinking Kairi should have interaction with Xion, it can be rival or sparring partner.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited:

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
Kairi travelling with Donald and Goofy to worlds that Sora visited before would be great. I would LOVE (and I was SO hoping for it in KH3) Kairi to visit Never Land and meet Peter Pan. It would be so emotional to hear Peter ask "Where's Sora?" and Kairi tells him how he died to save her, then Peter can say that Sora will be back, he promised to fly with you in Never Land.

saniam

Awards
Kairi should fight Xion once more, and she should also fight Xion
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Back