The next game should be a Kairi spin-off

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
  • Anguis Union
  • News Hound
Kairi couldn't have a game on her own without Donald and Goofy coming along. She's just not enough of a character to stand on her own, She unfortunately needs to cheat.
Its been discussed earlier in the thread the prospect of her own Disney partners like Minnie, Daisy, Pluto, or Oswald. Also she is both a keyblade wielder & a Princess of Heart. The crazy thing with Kairi is she could pretty much be a mary sue with that much power if she weren't being buried so much.

Eh, I'd rather have Axel or Xion as companions rather then Donald and Goofy. Although, that begs the question of how she would even get to other worlds. Unless of course she gets her hands on the star shard (thats probably not the actual name) that Mickey had in BBS.
If it's her game, then she shouldn't be getting overshadowed by more powerful party members. Disney characters won't steal the spotlight.

Last edited:
Awards
I would actually like her party members to be Donald and Goofy, with an occasional team up with Mickey.

Sora and Riku have both grown so much, a change that Kairi didn’t get to witness. They haven’t nessiarly been apart for that long, but there is a lot that Kairi doesn’t know about her best friends.

I think it would be really nice for Kairi to go on a journey with the usually Disney gang and along the way she’ll get to hear stories about Sora and Riku. We kind of present ourselves differently to different people, so maybe Kairi would be surprised (or not surprised) to hear about how her friends act when she’s not around.

AdrianXXII

Bronze Member
Awards
I would actually like her party members to be Donald and Goofy, with an occasional team up with Mickey.

Sora and Riku have both grown so much, a change that Kairi didn’t get to witness. They haven’t nessiarly been apart for that long, but there is a lot that Kairi doesn’t know about her best friends.

I think it would be really nice for Kairi to go on a journey with the usually Disney gang and along the way she’ll get to hear stories about Sora and Riku. We kind of present ourselves differently to different people, so maybe Kairi would be surprised (or not surprised) to hear about how her friends act when she’s not around.
Agreed having her travling with Donald and Goofy seems like a fun way to explore the different friendship they have with Sora. Plus out of all the characters outside of her trio, sans Axel, it seems Donald and Goofy would be the one's she's most familiar with.

I'd also be curious to know how her dynamic with Donald and Goofy would differ.

Kairi could even mention how nostalgic it is, maybe finially talking about her time inside of Sora on their first adventure.

Something that would be cool would her teaming up with additional different KH cast members for various worlds.