• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Years Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Meow Wow

Awards
Happy New Years y'all!

The American continents are hitting new nears in a few hours (at the time of this thread being posted) and Europe and Asia have already passed into 2019. So, what are your plans/what did you do to celebrate, if you did. What are your goals for 2019? What do you think we should leave in 2018? Did you have a good year? Let's all discuss and reflect on the previous year as well as hope for the future.

Dentim

A boy in a playsuit.
Awards
Me and my friends made our own hamburgers (patty and everything) and had some fun, playing games and such. Then on the way back home a car door opened in front of me while I was on the bike and right now I'm in the hospital waiting for a doctor. Soooo all in all: a good celebration but couldn't stick the landing both figuratively and literally. (Hope othe people's nights ended better)

Meow Wow

Awards
Me and my friends made our own hamburgers (patty and everything) and had some fun, playing games and such. Then on the way back home a car door opened in front of me while I was on the bike and right now I'm in the hospital waiting for a doctor. Soooo all in all: a good celebration but couldn't stick the landing both figuratively and literally. (Hope othe people's nights ended better)

Ooft, I hope you're ok.
--

I'm not doing anything special, I'm just drawing and having fun in the KH13 discord. I also decided to binge videos saying the world ends 1/1/19 and 2/1/19 for the laughs. It's still 2018 for me currently, I can't see any celebrations because it's as cold as it can get outside. So I don't imagine people will do much, but then again, it's people. They'll celebrate even when it's below 0 degrees (Fahrenheit).

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
I don't really celebrate the New Years, so the closest thing I did to that was making one more edit before the year ended.

As for 2019 goals, I can make videos now, so prepare ya'll selves.

Duuuude! Get better soon! ;A;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back