• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Trailer

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seadrin

Awards
Towards the end of the Jump Festa 2010 Trailer Where Terra seems to be facing off against Xehanort, Xehanort says to terra "You cant save Ven and Aqua!" and Then later on Answem the Wise starts talking about "The boy who can connect his heart with anyone (Sora)" and how He can open the door to save those unhappy souls.

Now If I remember correctly that was the journal entry that was found in the beggining of coded... Something along the lines of saving unhappy souls...

Im not sure if that makes sense but thats just what came into my mind. Your thoughts?

αsiя

space coke
I thought the line from coded was "You must free them from their torment"
Im not sure since I didnt follow coded

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well, that could be the very thing that connects Coded and BBS, since they're apparnetly meant to be so heavily connected. In Coded, the phrase you may be thinking of that popped up at the end was the possible reference to the Keyblade Wars when "their tormented flesh" or something is mentioned.

wii.red24

Youre probably right they do have connections but I believe the line off of the journal was we must free them from their tormentCloudStrifeSmile

The Fishman

Keyblade Master
Towards the end of the Jump Festa 2010 Trailer Where Terra seems to be facing off against Xehanort, Xehanort says to terra "You cant save Ven and Aqua!" and Then later on Answem the Wise starts talking about "The boy who can connect his heart with anyone (Sora)" and how He can open the door to save those unhappy souls.

Now If I remember correctly that was the journal entry that was found in the beggining of coded... Something along the lines of saving unhappy souls...

Im not sure if that makes sense but thats just what came into my mind. Your thoughts?

speaking of that and sorry to get off-topic, but isn't the line terra says after xehanort says "You cant save Ven and Aqua!" epic. I mean, I kept playing that line over and over again because it sounded amazing in japanese. Actually I think everything Kingdom hearts sounds better in japanese.
Sorry to get off topic again

Edit: But to get back on topic, i think that's the connection with coded like i think everyone else is saying.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
thats probably how BbS and Coded are connected....it could mean TAV or those that fought in the Keyblade Wars.

SuperSailorEarth

well if your being tormented, by definition your'e not happy. But it raises the question of who those unhappy souls are- something BBS will hopefully hint at, if not answer since it seems to be what they are tying together for the next game and KH3

SCORCH799

Maybe Terra's unhappy, he gives into the darkness and probably ends up being alone for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back