• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The NEW Scan

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vice

SF
Awards
Website
www.myspace.com
Havent seen this posted yet so i'll do the Honors.
Here it is

scan511ji.jpg

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
hey i just noticed that cloud and leon are in the same room as the enigmatic man and diz!

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Hmm.. Intersting, the kid pointing at BHK... The Plot thickens... XD

Cloud and Leon are back, though they obviously have some issues to figure out, and... SORA IN WISDOM MODE! YAY! XD

sinharvest_angel

already seen, every one of them, seen today sry, but good of u to post them all together, or u can just look at the magazine on this website, its the newest one

adventchildkiori

Dont say these are old sinharvest. there are people who are just getting up from sleeping *coughs*me*coughs* and are just seeing these.

Thanks Vice-Versa

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Top Picture:
Ooo, I just love Seifer calling out the BHK, or telling the BHK something. Go FF8. Seifer has a beenie now, and seems younger. Maybe him and Squall won't face off after all. Nothings too sure, we still can't see his face. If you look at the ground it looks like they're in the circle (don't know if its shadows). Maybe they're at the tourney.

Middle Pic:
Axel in action. Just seems like hes in Twilight Town. Nothing special, he just looks bad@$$.

Left Bottem pic:
DiZ with an unknown. If hes wants to destroy the orginization, why is he hanger out with its members. Unless its a spy. ooooooooooooooo. Since riku was seen in the new trailer, or the unknown with the soul eater. And Riku and DiZ have met before, maybe they're together. Looks like that one basement where it was Axel vs. BHK

Right Bottem pic:
Cloud and Leon(Squall now, thank god) back to back. With heartless behind them. Looks like they're at that one place where Sora fought the army. That place is supposidly(can't spell it) Hollow Bastion. And Leon and Cloud live at Hollow Bastion. So maybe they're defending it?

Last pic:
Sora in wisdom form action. Kool moves.

Just my thoughts on these pics.

Home bound

Just Caaaalm Down
there are some people who didn't see them yet but good find. aww, yes pictures of leon and cloud.

demonick

Texas. Plus those other, 49, lesser states.
Judging from the menu is the lower left of the last pic, looks like Sora's duking it out in Land of Dragon. That and I can see Mulan's picture on the right lower side. ^_^ Teh Awesome. Think it's a boss? Kinda big to be a normal creature.

Also, there are a bunch of small Heartless hovering behind Cloud and Squall, I believe.

Oathy

phantom thief
Awards
Website
vintage-aerith.deviantart.com
*falls off chair*

CLOUD AND SQUALL!

*clutches heart*

I've been waiting to see this! It's also really cool seeing Cloud in his Advent Children outfit...hope he doesn't have Geostigma in KH2, though.

Has Leon (*cough* Squall) taken his FFVIII outfit back? Awesome! Axel and the BHK look awesome as usual.

PLEASE READ: Am I the only one who can't access KHUltimania (kh2.co.uk)? Because I think this is where it was from.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back