• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "New Rumor" More likley for kh2:fm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream_Gazer

All we have to do is face the reality, the people who buy a license don't mind the gamers, this is the reason of Final Mix never come to US like my friend says, the japanesse gamer have all they want, american gamers have luck of play some videogames and all the people in the US have so much more options than people in Mexico Belive in me, you are lucky, all we have in stores is Halo, GTA or street fighter are good games but people like me???? so I feel bad only when i don't find anything of my kind of games xP aahh!! and I don't think there will be a 2nd disk, they will find a way to put all the extras in only one disk

Mickey Killer

Oh So It Was A Joke Then Right I Hope So Much That Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix Comes To America

Actually, I laughed at the fact that you called me an asshole.

All we have to do is face the reality, the people who buy a license of the game don't mind the gamers, this is the reason of Final Mix never come to US like my friend says, the japanesse gamer have all they want, american gamers have luck of play some videogames and all the people in the US have so much more options than people in Mexico Belive in me, you are lucky, all we have in stores is Halo, GTA or street fighter are good games but people like me???? so I feel bad only when i don't find anything of my kind of games xP aahh!! and I don't think there will be a 2nd disk, they will find a way to put all the extras in only one disk

Man, it must suck to be you, mah friend.

Again, they should take out anything irrelevant to the game's whole. Like the Cloud Sephiroth thing.

Dream_Gazer

Again, they should take out anything irrelevant to the game's whole. Like the Cloud Sephiroth thing.

I'm not the only who thinks there's enough FFVII??? let it rest -.- is the best FF game but Cloud and Sephiroth, again, and again, and again, and.....:glare:

.:Mega:.

Awards
Well, there actually is a chance the game will come here. One of Square's reps said that it's being considered, and Nomura said something similar. So, don't give up hope yet. XD; Anyway, this rumor sounds jawesome. Zexion. 3D. Fight. MUST HAVE! -twitch- Ok, I'm a bit insane, right now, but I'm odd that way. 'Twill be neat to fight the others too~

~Mega

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back