• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "New Rumor" More likley for kh2:fm

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dexter

Well you know how the rumor states about the 1-13 Orginastion fight and said this will happen in RE:COM, but Im thinking it was translated wrong or just a big typo

kinda like the "There will be a sad battle against a orginastion member"

but really it was "There's a battle that Nomura was sad to cut out."

...BIG diffrence huh? ^^^^...///

....Anyway I belive everyone knows about the "Memories Past" room in TWTNW.
So wouldn't make the MOST sence to put it there instead of RE:COM? An Nomura said he would a make a new area but will be compared to a smal world! I think that would be it...

An he also said a COM character will appear that you didn't fight in COM...an the whole if Marluxia appears in final mix he would have to change the battle system thing...

ANYway my point is the 1-13 room should appear in TWTNW, but of course many of you people will start saying THERE ISN'T ENOUGH ROOM ON THE DISK!!!!!!!!
but it was announced that the disc has other bonuses as well. It has yet to be announced what exactly will be on the extra disc other than RE: Chain of Memories

So that means they can use this so called extra disk an just put the Memories Past" room......

So yeahh///....I'm done ^_^

Henskie

I'm Batman
meh I am not going to get my hopes up for this game but then again KH2 FM is very different from KH FM because FM in japan was released relatively close to the time the kh was released in America but KH2's release was close in japan and in america

seb0910

jeez...why cant they just release the friggin game in the U.S.? it cant possibly hurt them, only help them

Dream_Gazer

I'll wait, it comes to my country sooner or later xD so I've nothing to fear _._ the people here sell "back up copies" it isn't legal but is the only way I could play KHFM and it feels great, so I don't mind xD I'm going to hell but whit a KH2FM+ in my hands

Masamune

Big Boss
This thread isnt here to discuss about whether it will come to the us or not..

anyways good info rpg master...and i believe this will be two disk game..

D

Dexter

People right now i could care less if it comes out in the us!!! In this topic were to talk about what you think if it will be on a second disk or not...jeez if you wanted to talk about wether or not it comes out to the us go somewhere else....

I am a machineee

Finding the light within.
Website
profile.myspace.com
I'll wait, it comes to my country sooner or later xD so I've nothing to fear _._ the people here sell "back up copies" it isn't legal but is the only way I could play KHFM and it feels great, so I don't mind xD I'm going to hell but whit a KH2FM+ in my hands

Something like that you shouldn't feel bad about. If they choose not to sell it here, there are losing money anyways, so they won't lose your cash at all.

onyxrhapsody87

Memory's Past? Are you talking about the 'gravestone' room? I thought that was Proof of existence... I hope you can re-fight organization battles...

Mickey Killer

Sorry, I'll post something topic related.

Memory's Past? Are you talking about the 'gravestone' room? I thought that was Proof of existence... I hope you can re-fight organization battles...

But that would be alot to fit on a disc. Maybe there might be a third bonus disc.

Or maybe they'll take out stuff in the original that was of little relevance to the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back