• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The "New Posts" button should come with a filter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
I also think there should be some sort of filter, since I don't really care about fan-clubs anymore. I'm sorry guys and gals (who's fan-clubs I joined but stopped posting in), but I really don't have the time or patience for them anymore. So, yeah, if it all possible, I'd love to be able to filter out the forums I don't go to. For an example, I usually avoid the bottom category/ have it minimized and I really don't go the Inferno forums, since I'm not involved in it.

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
but you can minimize em.

well at least in crmison you can.

just press that little - or + or w/e it is and it turns that forum all small and hides it and shit.

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
but you can minimize em.

well at least in crmison you can.

just press that little - or + or w/e it is and it turns that forum all small and hides it and shit.

If you're talking about Categories, then I already know how to do that and I don't need Crimson to do that. If you're talking about individual forums/ sub-forums, then how? I don't see the +/ - thing, except for new threads, which seemed to be marked with a +.

Back