• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The (New) Paranormal Experience Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pinwheel

The Origin
Awards
Had a pretty intense experience last night, and I miss this thread. So let's fix both of those. Just a thread to share your experiences with anything paranormal or things you've found on the net that are paranormal you find interesting.

To start, I had a pretty fucking weird tale last night. It was me and a few friends camping on the outer part of a cornfield near some woods with some clearing(where we were), fire and tent, everything like that. We started telling each other all these dumb things people do that attract ghosts allegedly and whatnot, my friend Grant brings up something he did as a kid. Staring into a fire and imagining a demon, he did it and had a very weird experience as a kid that I don't really remember much of.

Soooo, given I'm a person who hears "don't do it" and then thinks "fuck, do it" I tried it when everybody went in the tent. Just got sleepier looking at the fire. Put it out and got in the tent with everybody else. Nobody wanted to shut up, so we finally settle down and it gets quiet after around a half hour.

Now shit gets weird, if you still want to back out. A super loud crack is right outside the tent, we all sit up and the mandatory "WHOA FUCK, DID YOU HEAR THAT?" is said about 3 times. One of the poles on the tent snapped, and we thought it was just because we were moving around. The one on the top left corner from my view snapped in half next. We all started unzipping the tent to hurry and get out and the bottom right one started slowly sliding out, and then there was a really loud "WHOOSH" sound.

So after all of us are hauling ass and getting in the back of a truck we settle down for a minute ready to run away like the pussies we are, and we looked back at the tent. It's pretty much crumpled, the poles are broken in like 4 or 5 places each. One pole is up in a tree. We grab our shit and sleep inside of a house.

Now, yes, there are things that could very easily explain what happened there. I thought that as well. I sort of thought about it later when we were inside of my friend's house, but the fire was BLAZING when we left. Scorching. Flaming. Whatever verb you want to use. Somebody even commented on it when we left, but I didn't think of how I'd put it out. I've had other paranormal experiences but this one really freaked me out honestly, and I seem stupid telling my family about it. Thought I'd look dumb for you guys instead.

now post because i want to hear all of the shit that keeps you guys up at night `~`

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back