• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Ok guys here is ch. 10

Sora was in shock. He was at a loss of words after what he just witnessed. Sora was slowly regaining his composure. Shiruix was just staring at Sora. She was giving him a wicked smile.

"Is something wrong Sora?"

"How dare you trick me like that! Where is Kairi? What have you done to her?" Shiruix's face and voice changed into Kairi.

"Everything is alright Sora. I am right here." Sora had an annoyed look on his face.

"You're not going to fool me anymore." Sora formed his Kingdom Key keyblade in his hand. Shiruix transformed her face back to normal.

"Don't want to play anymore? I gotcha." Her tone was cold and serious as she glared at Sora.

"I want answers and I want them now!"

"Perhaps I will answer them if I feel like it." Her voice was still serious.

"First of all who are you?"

"You can call me Shiruix."

"Alright Shiruix. What have you done with Kairi?"

"I haven't done anything to Kairi."

"Let's say that I believe you. How are you existing?" Shiruix scratched her head confused.

"What I mean is, Organization XIII was destroyed. Shouldn't you be gone also?" A smile came to her face.

"Nope. I am alive as a nobody can be. I am a member of The New Organization." Sora looked at her shocked.

"A new organization?"

"Yup. That's right."

"Tell me more about this organization." Shiruix shook her head.

"Nope. Time for boring talk is over." She extended her right hand forward and a double bladed spear appeared in it.

Kairi took a step back behind Riku. He looked back at her. Riku could tell that she was frightened. He knew that he quickly had to comfort her in case a battle commenced. He looked at the two females then back at Kairi.

"Be strong Kairi. Remember all the training you did." She nodded her head for she felt more confident. She stood beside Riku.

"Who are you? Why have you come here?" asked Kairi in a normal tone.

"We are members of The New Organization." Catrixna replied.

"The New Organization? But I thought that Sora and I destroyed all the nobodies." declared Riku.

"If you did, then how are we standing here now?" inquired Catrixna.

"I don't know." replied Riku in a somewhat saddened voice. Kairi looked at Riku and then turned her attention to the two nobodies.

"Why are you here?" repeated Kairi.

"We are here to have some fun." smiled Catrixna. She extended out her left hand and there was a flash of light. Catrixna was now gripping onto the handle of a silver colt .45 handgun. She pointed the gun straight at Kairi. Exandra saw this and glared at Catrixna. If Catrixna noticed Exandra then she just ignored her.

"Step away from Kairi now or I will shoot her." announced Catrixna firmly. Riku and Kairi could not believe what they were were hearing. Riku cared about Kairi so he did as he was told. Catrixna smiled as she toward Kairi. The gun still aimed at her. "You made a smart decision Riku." Catrixna grabbed Kairi by the wrist and the two disappeared in a flash of darkness.

"Kairi!" yelled Riku as he watched his friend vanish. He turned to Exandra. "Where did they go?" Exandra just shrugged her shoulders. Riku tightly balled his hand into a fist. "Answer me now!" Exandra glared at Riku.

"I don't know."

"I do not believe you. So I will make you talk!" Riku formed his Way to the Dawn keyblade in his hand. "Last chance." Exandra silently stood her ground.

Kairi and Catrixna appeared in a flash of darkness. She let go of Kairi's hand but still wielded her gun. Kairi quickly moved away away from Catrixna. She looked around the area. Then she focused her attention on Catrixna.

"Where are we?"

"We are still on the island. Just in another location."

"Why did you bring me here?"

"It was easier for me and Exandra to separate you from Riku." Catrixna was twirling her gun on her finger.

"What is your name?"

"I am Catrixna. The Inquisitor of the New Organization." Catrixna had a proud smile on her face.

"Tell me about the organization." said Kairi. Catrixna's smile faded and once more had her gun pointed toward Kairi.

"I am tired of hearing your statements and questions. Draw your weapon now!"

Kairi closed her eyes. She knew that one day she would have to fight. It never dawned on her that the time would arrive so soon. She opened her eyes and there was a flash of light. Her keyblade was now in her hand. The area around the handle was shaped like a heart. A vine wrapped around the blade. The end consisted of flowers and leaves. A star keychain hung from the blade's handle.

Riku dashed toward Exandra. She just stood there with her arms at her side. When he was a few feet away, she raised her hand and shot a huge blast of water from it. The liquid hit Riku in the chest and he went flying back down to the ground. He slowly stood and looked at her.

"Not bad at all." said Riku. I have to be more cautious. There is no way of telling what other abilities she has. He ran toward her more more. Exandra placed her hand hand on the ground and created a huge tornado of water which headed toward him. Riku jumped out of the way of it and made his way toward Exandra.He thrust his blade forward but she jumped to the side. Suddenly the same tornado came up behind Riku and caught him. He was spinning at fast speeds and was thrown hard to the ground. Riku slowly stood and his breathing was quick and heavy. I actually couldn't breathe in that tornado. I have to think of a way to use the attack to my advantage if she uses it again.

Riku stood in his place considering his options. He nodded his head once he was ready. Riku ran toward Exandra once more. She just shook her head and created another tornado. Riku easily avoided the tornado and moved toward Exandra. When he was in striking distance, he dodge rolled past her. Exandra quickly turned and saw that Riku was just standing in one spot. She raised an eyebrow wondering what he was doing. All of a sudden, Exandra was caught in her own attack. She was thrown hard to the ground on her face. She stood spitting sand out of her mouth. Her hand was used to wipe it off of her face. Exandra glared at Riku.

"Clever." spoke Exandra.

Catrixna gazed at the keyblade. She found it to be a remarkable key. She wanted to know more about it. Despite the fact they were enemies, she needed to know. She made her gun vanish. Kairi looked at her concerned about what she was planning. Kairi decided to play things safe. She raised her keyblade above her head and a barrier appeared around her.

"What's the name of your keyblade?"

"Umm... What do you mean?" Kairi was really confused.

"You didn't give your blade a name?"

"No I did not." replied Kairi.

"Aww. Why not?"

"The thought never occurred to me." Kairi could not believe what she was hearing. She was expecting a battle but instead she was being asked about her keyblade. Catrixna glared at Kairi.

"You're just like everyone else. You don't take me seriously. I'll show them all by defeating you!" She had her gun appear once more and fired it toward Kairi. The bullet struck the barrier and huge force of power shook it.

"What just happened?" asked Kairi.

"My bullets contain an elemental force."

"So that was wind?" Catrixna nodded her head and smirked.

"Let us see how strong that barrier is." Catrixna fired three more rounds. The barrier shook violently due to the tremendous power, but it still held. I don't know how much longer the barrier will hold. Kairi thought to herself. She quickly thought back to her training and smiled. Her hand raised and the barrier faded. She shot a fireball from her hand and it knocked Catrixna's gun from hers.

"Oww. That hurt." said Catrixna as she held her injured hand. Kairi used that opportunity to run toward Catrixna and try to strike her with her keyblade.

Shiruix jumped forward and brought her spear down upon Sora. He quickly raised his keyblade to block her spear. She stepped back and thrust the spear forward. Sora side stepped the attack and swung his blade multiple times. Shiruix blocked each strike and swung her spear. The force of the swing knocked the keyblade from Sora's hand. She performed a spin kick hitting Sora in the jaw and knocking him to the ground. Shiruix placed a foot on his chest and her spear near Sora's throat.

"Game over." said Shiruix smiling.

End Chapter

Haku

<3
Oh I thought you forgot all about this story AJ, but its nice to finally see a update after such a long wait the action sequences were some of your best yet.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
Defiently worth the wait man James, loved the fight scenes. Brilliant stuff my friend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back