• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wow. excellent update there james. been a long time waiting but definetly worth it.

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Guess what AJ! I'm ALIVE and B-bumpifyieng the topic :D (Althought I should be getting back to school work but screw that now, I wanna have a break. )

And I've readed the chapters I missed, MAN your writing never disappoints me! @_@
If I had your skills I'll be selling books instead of making sketches that never gets finnished xD
I'm definiatly going to love the girl's chapters, >D the way you describe the characters and actions are amazing! I really get into the story and it's addicting xD Really!

About the organization drawings I really was enthousiast into doing it but as you can see I'm VERY rare online, and school is not giving me a break at all.
I do am drawing but I forget what I'm suppose to be drawing and draw something else instead of what I am suppose to be doing and while I draw something else it'll be A) never gets finnished, B) is finnished and forget to show it or C) I forget I even have it at all!
I would like to try it again but under some conditions, I need some kind of manager who has to kick my butt whenever I'm lazyieng away or being distracted.
maybe It'll be a job for Nelo xD, althought it's just a suggestion, I really want to but I need someone to kick me back to work on drawings I should be finnishing XD

ANYWAYS! Take your time with chapters, so far it's really cool and impressive! I really love your writing! ^0^

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey Glori..hmm...yes that would be perfect methinks so ye how bout it james?
ill keep her on track. hehe..

Athel

Machinist
Nelo would be a great job being a manager.
I can just imagine him directing a movie and sakujo-ing people asses when they do something wrong.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hmm...that is so. my word is law!
hear me or fear me. SAKUJO!
*ahem* ye so we will be waiting for the next chap.

Haku

<3
Yeah it has been quite awhile since the last update, but take your time with the next chapter AJ we'll wait.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
excellent. she is one of the best ive seen if not the best. cant wait for them.

DJ GloriX

Awards
Website
alayness.deviantart.com
Well Exams are almost finnished (Just one to go, art history, teh horror)

So AJ if you coul get sending those characters templates of the new organization then I could print it and then start working on it on the 2 free days of school that i'll be having tommorrow and thrusday <3
And also, Sakujo-ing sounds dangerous.....I better get my ass to draw then! o_O and also because I have to satisfy AJ xD.....

((Psss what does Sakujo mean anyways? xD))

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Hi guys. I started working on ch.10. This chapter will not be easy to write but I will complete it. Also does anyone have any problems with me using final fantasy or non disney worlds in the fic? Please let me know.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
no problem at all my friend. i would actually love that very much.
cant wait for it man James.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back