• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Athel

Machinist
it really would! but how would we get him the message? write him a letter?

and not to mention that we live all over the world. and we've never met each other in person.

Sephy-kun

I HAVE FURY!
Website
www.myspace.com
there like a 0.000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 precent chance that would happen, but that would be FREAKIN AWSOME! I'd love to see that happen!!!

That would be amazing.... Battling and/or playing as Yatrox! Dominate.

Good chapter too! Sorry Im so late....
So, when do you think we'll get to a Yatrox chapter... Ah, whatever.

Honestly it will be a while. Your character and Yatrox's partner are the fifth group to be written in. It was picked randomly decided by the roll of a die

Wow.... that is almost last, isn't it.... I can't believe it... Ah, whatever. i don't think that it really matters. I'll just wait...

Athel

Machinist
yeah, we'll probably have to wait until the fanfic ends before we get a game, so AJ will now all of the plot, and now what to put in the game

theamazingcipher

Somewhere between Everywhere and Nowhere...
Just Curious...

'Ello, Everybody! I'm newcomer The Amazing Cipher (aka Cipher or Ciph for short). I just wanted to say hi to everyone here and that I really like this fanfic so far. The characters are cool and the writing is great! Good job, AnsemJafar. :thumbsup: (Oh, um, by the way, it's Josh, from work. Hiya.)

Oh, um, I also had a question. I draw and AnsemJafar suggested that I draw the New Organization Members. Would that be alright with you (plural)? I mean, I'm up for the challenge, but I wanted your okays first. (Plus, I need some info on the members, like who made who, weapons, powers, certain details you wanted in the characters, etc.)

I pretty much have physical descriptions of the characters thanks to A.J. (is it okay if I call you that?).

I'd rather you (plural, again) PM me than post up here, since this is AnsemJafar's Thread (Is that right? I'm new to this forum thing...). If I get enough okays I'll start with some rough sketches (mostly head shots, since most of the members have on the same uniforms) and post links where you (possibly plural) can see them (and tell me what you like or don't like about them).

Well, like I said before, keep up the good work, A.J. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ah right cool. thtad be awesome. AJ always wanted that. DJ ws suposed to do em bt she is very busy these days and hardly cms on.
cool ill pm ya.

Sonja~Soulheart

Speed lvl- snail
Website
alichinorinoa.deviantart.com
Re: Just Curious...

'Ello, Everybody! I'm newcomer The Amazing Cipher (aka Cipher or Ciph for short). I just wanted to say hi to everyone here and that I really like this fanfic so far. The characters are cool and the writing is great! Good job, AnsemJafar. :thumbsup: (Oh, um, by the way, it's Josh, from work. Hiya.)

Oh, um, I also had a question. I draw and AnsemJafar suggested that I draw the New Organization Members. Would that be alright with you (plural)? I mean, I'm up for the challenge, but I wanted your okays first. (Plus, I need some info on the members, like who made who, weapons, powers, certain details you wanted in the characters, etc.)

I pretty much have physical descriptions of the characters thanks to A.J. (is it okay if I call you that?).

I'd rather you (plural, again) PM me than post up here, since this is AnsemJafar's Thread (Is that right? I'm new to this forum thing...). If I get enough okays I'll start with some rough sketches (mostly head shots, since most of the members have on the same uniforms) and post links where you (possibly plural) can see them (and tell me what you like or don't like about them).

Well, like I said before, keep up the good work, A.J. Can't wait for the next chapter!

you're gonna draw all of them? oh i wanna see that :'D and yeah, glorix has that project but she's kind so she might not mind :3

theamazingcipher

Somewhere between Everywhere and Nowhere...
Oh! Okay, then! Um, if any of you have drawn or have had someone else draw your character, and you liked that version, could you send me a link to it? I know how some people (especially artists) like keeping the already drawn design(s).

Right-oh! I'll get to work on what I need to do!
Thanks a bunch, you peoples!

Edit
Hey, again. I finished a "rough" version of Jemxas (with a little "Chibi-Jemxas" next to it)! The thing is, I want to include 3 other members on the page (so as not to constantly scan/save paper). The next three members are Shirux, Yatrox and Phestx. I'll be putting four members per page from now (with chibi versions included). And just to be clear, these are "rough" versions for their creators to comment on. Once I get the okays for all of them, I plan on doing a "group photo" type picture.

Oh, and by the way, how many members are there total? I've got 15 so far, but feel like there might be more coming.

Take care!

Last edited:

Khlover001

Searching for a quarter with Gaara in the sand
Aww Sweetness!! Cant wait to see my chara as a chibi!!(Phestx) It sounds like u gotta alot of work ahead of you!! Well good luck!

Okie didnt mean to spam or anthing (like this thread could use anymore spam)so ill make it not spam by commenting...(if i hadn't already commented)*dives into the many pages*Yep i did so sory foer the spams!

Athel

Machinist
I PMed you, Cipher. I hope you do a great job of Jaxannoth.
Anyone mind making an Spam/OOC thread for this?

~Lenya~

Website
flonne-chan.deviantart.com
Oh! Okay, then! Um, if any of you have drawn or have had someone else draw your character, and you liked that version, could you send me a link to it? I know how some people (especially artists) like keeping the already drawn design(s).

Right-oh! I'll get to work on what I need to do!
Thanks a bunch, you peoples!

Edit
Hey, again. I finished a "rough" version of Jemxas (with a little "Chibi-Jemxas" next to it)! The thing is, I want to include 3 other members on the page (so as not to constantly scan/save paper). The next three members are Shirux, Yatrox and Phestx. I'll be putting four members per page from now (with chibi versions included). And just to be clear, these are "rough" versions for their creators to comment on. Once I get the okays for all of them, I plan on doing a "group photo" type picture.

Oh, and by the way, how many members are there total? I've got 15 so far, but feel like there might be more coming.

Wow awesome!XD
Since your gonna draw my char too,can I pm u a referance??

Last edited:

Athel

Machinist
No Sephy, you did not miss a chapter.
What you did miss is Cipher here offering to draw our charas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back