• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Haku

<3
Yeah Aerith did seem like the quiet type so seeing her in action really changed everything.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
it will be a long while. Also as with Aerith. I had her fight because everyone that played FF7 had Aerith in their starting party. I know that I did.

Also the mysterious man that has been seen in ch.7+8 is an original character. He is dedicated to my late uncle who passed away more then a year ago. He was like a father to me.

Last edited:

snowdog

is a girl
Awards
n. 1. a place of settlement, activity, or residenc
Mmm, I like how the FF and Disney characters stayed in character... Although you didn't state who was talking, you could tell who was Merlin, and who was Cid. Nice job.

The only thing that bugged me a little was the fight... It was written nicely, but Aerith seems a little OOC IMO. I know she fought, but she wasn't that...

Gah, I can't articulate this right. n_n; It doesn't seem like her.

<3

Athel

Machinist
yeah!!! thanks for putting Jaxannoth in, AJ!!! u made him sound uber-awesome.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hehehe....what an awesome chapter man AJ. you really outdone withyourself with that one. very impressive. loved the fight scene. these org members are pretty cool.
way to go man. lovin it.

Athel

Machinist
ur gonna have to wait a while, sephy-kun. did anyone else love Jaxannoth as much as i did?

Athel

Machinist
it would be great! if you actually made it, i would totally buy it:thumbsup:

...................but isn't KH copyrighted? unless you got permission from Nomura, (which is nearly impossible) you probably wouldnt be allowed to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back