• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
weird how my character came in last when i chose seven? but im not complainin, i loved his entrance.
cant wait for more.

The next figure materialized right beside Claxil's left. This man had long shoulder length black hair and pure blue eyes. Claxil looked at the member beside her.

"It would be wise for you to move Xanok." Xanok took a few steps to his left as he glared at Claxil.

"This must be urgent if you asked Claxil to attend Jemxas." His tone wasn't one of anger but one of cockyness. Claxil glared back at Xanok as she lowered her hood. She had light brown hair that was tied into a ponytail in the back. Her purple eyes shined like darkness.

^here :)

weird how my character came in last when i chose seven? but im not complainin, i loved his entrance.
cant wait for more.

You know, you got away with hurting me, Yatrox. So, you deserve a medal of honor. Yatrox is freakin' sweet. AJ did an awesome job with him. So, yeah.
Oh, and I am #4.

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
ah so your yatrox. do not disturb the meditations of the samurai with the seven blade technique. your lucky i summoned my weakest blade on you. we may be on the same team but i follow my own path. Juxi-Maboro is a name feared by many, for there have been many warriors who have fallen by my blades.

ah so your yatrox. do not disturb the meditations of the samurai with the seven blade technique. your lucky i summoned my weakest blade on you. we may be on the same team but i follow my own path. Juxi-Maboro is a name feared by many, for there have been many warriors who have fallen by my blades.
Okay, maybe that scared me, but even you probably can't beat some of Yatrox's...... special moves...........

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
maybe, i highly doubt we'll fight cuz we're on the same team. but we would give our opponents a beating like never before right?

Xidon

Not highscoring in life
Well you can tell who my character is.

And Doodz.... stop arguing ......... ansem will decide who is stronger from you two.... and besides everyone knows that I am the second strongest and outrank you both, now listen to your superiors!

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
we aint arguin, what the hell?! just havin a bit of fun. it doesnt seem like theres unity in this org.
ps ranking doesnt matter about the strength of the person. for example roxas was last but he werent the weakest. besides my character listens to no one but jemxas.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I am glad that everyone enjoyed how I did the chapter and their characters. I will state that your appearance in the room had nothing to do with your rank. It was totally random except for Nelo cause i had planned for him to be last. as for the ending. maybe it could have been better but after all that writing i did i wanted to end the chapter on some kind of cliffhanger

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
you did an awesome job man. you kept us waitin for ages and came with a good chap. we cant wait for the next one man.

we aint arguin, what the hell?! just havin a bit of fun. it doesnt seem like theres unity in this org.
ps ranking doesnt matter about the strength of the person. for example roxas was last but he werent the weakest. besides my character listens to no one but jemxas.
Yeah, he is right. But, my character is awesome, AJ. You rock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back