• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Organization

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
I decided to try my hand at a Kingdom Hearts story. This takes place after Kingdom Hearts 2. Enjoy everyone

Ten mighty gongs rang throughout the town. The clock tower and the gongs were the only means for the people to tell time since the sun was always at perpetual twilight. Thus the title Twilight Town was bestowed upon this stretch of land. Despite the sun's bright gaze, not a solitary person roamed the streets for it was 10p.m. There was only one lone figure awake at this time.

This man kept to himself and made sure that he was not seen by the public eye. The person knew that the best location for solitude was the old abandoned mansion. No one dared set foot within the home for they feared that it was cursed or haunted. The mansion became deserted after a young girl and a man with a red mask mysteriously vanished.

The inhabitant was a unique fellow indeed. His attire was all black. It consisted of shoes, pants, gloves, and a long jacket with a hood which almost always hid his face. His appearance and purpose in this town was a mystery to anyone that might have caught a glimpse of him.

The man was standing in a huge library. The shelfs were lined with all sorts of literature. From time to time, the man would skim through a book that caught his eye. Unfortunately though it was not what he was searching for. He sighed as he slowly walked over to a small desk in the corner of the room. He relaxed in the chair behind the desk and gazed at the horde of books. Perhaps what I heard was just a rumor after all.

Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a lone red on the desk. He shrugged his shoulders and picked up the book. The man figured what harm could come from reading this small tomb. He opened the book and raised an eyebrow seeing that the first page was blank. He turned to the next page to see writing. A smile spread across his face after he read the page. "This is splendid. The rumors were true after all." The man silently began to read every page knowing that the information would prove to be most useful.

I hope that you enjoyed the first chapter. As the title states new Unknowns will appear. If anyone wishes to be included as an Unknown please PM me information on your character. Name, appearance, weapon, powers, and personality.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
I'm liking this, ansemjafar ^.^

You're very descriptive in your writing, which is great. Also, you keep the reader intrigued... at the edge of his seat ;)

I might PM you sometime; it'd be fun to see a character I made in such a nice fan fiction =)

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
wow. very impressive. just the opening chapter and im very intrigued to know more. i wish to be a member of this new org. but my character....hmmm...his personality, how should it be?....

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
i have made a character that i think would resemble my prefered personality.
i pm'd ya. hope you like it and find a way to include him in the story.
thank you.

Haku

<3
I'm really liking the direction I could see this one going, I look forward into reading the next chapter.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
Go ahead and make a character. Actually I was kind of hoping you would make a nobody character. ^_^. As for everyone elsew who has pmed me their character data. I have a question. Should we do numbers like the old ones did. A couple of you gave me a number so I would like to know. The number would represent when you joined.

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
^I was thinking that as well. It's all up to you, ansem. You could just assign us each a number by yourself, it really doesn't matter for me =3

Oh and, SNOWY, make a character! <33

The Merovingian

hm. a very imaginative story. impressive. i would like to see how it continues.
i wonder what kind of character my friend neloangelo made?
i bet its something to do with samurais, he loves that kind of stuff, and if he ever chose a number its gonna be 7 i know that for definite.

ansemjafar

A.K.A. Jemxas
Awards
My character is number 1. He should be since it is my story. Nelo angelo has claimed 7 and KHlover001 has chosen number 5. Lenya, you can be 13 or 8. Even if we don't have that many members. ^_^

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
hey merovingians been here?
wheres he been all these months? his avoidin me that guy, when i get my hands on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back