• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► The New Life- Full Heart101

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KH_Fan_4_eva

Hey ^_^ Just thought I would tell you guys that the writer hasnt posted a chapter in like 8 months, I no cuz I was reading from when she first started the fanfic

Thought Id tell you :D

Hope you can wait.

sora_luver

Some place I've never been... wait a sec... this s
im sry but i think the dark riku is way hotter than the young good riku,and i think kairi looks way better in the second game than in the first,same with sora,his outfits all rock,and roxas is so fine!

so true....!!!!Riku does look so fine in the second game and Kairi looks way better... I love her hair in the second one...lol and Sora's outfit is so much hotter:wub:

Prophet

come and go
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey I finally got through the most recent chapter, and you really have something going here! Excellent story, description, and almost no grammatical errors or stuff like that.

You have a great storyline and have done an excellent job developing your characters. I feel something everytime a character gets hurt, or when a kiss happens, and it takes skill to do that. Great job and keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back