• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► The New Kid on the Block

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Traskix

Pie Equals Friendship in YO FACE!
so school is starting in like 2 weeks for me :(
but its gonna be my Sr. year of high school (wooooo!)
bad thing is im starting it at a new school (gonna suck) where i kno maybe 2 people but i doubt i'll hang out with them becuz its been forever since i seen them and they got thier own lives.
so new school will that mean new friends and a new me?
thats what im aiming for but a part of me just wants to be a loner
and i'm super shy and quiet so that doesn't help, and considered nice, i guess thats a good thing but i'm tired of being called the goody too-shu girl
so i guess im asking u guys what should i do and any advice

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
Well, the best thing to do if you are looking for new friends is to try joining different clubs and groups that you are interested in. Say, if you enjoy acting and plays and whatnot, join the Drama Club.

Other than that, all I can really say is that I wish you the best at your new school.

C

Crossroads

It's senior year. Last year of bullshit, just go through the motions and go to college. Make new friends there.

Apollo

Silver Member
It's senior year. Last year of bullshit, just go through the motions and go to college. Make new friends there.

This is what I agree with. It's not like you'll be with these kids for a while.

just do your own thing. you'll make friends and what-not.

just don't pretend/ try to be something you're not.

C

coolfresh1224

just find your hobby find someone who enjoys ur hobby and everything should work out

D

Deleted member 74488

On the first day look at those bastards and say. "Waddup bitches?" xD

Aqua.

ichimaru gin~ <3
be the smart one, sell your answers, ull be like relly cool. seriously. and it's not being fake, :D

~azure.requiem

&#12300;fukanou.wa.NANIMO. desu&#12301;
Awards
Website
azure-requiem.tumblr.com
so school is starting in like 2 weeks for me :(
but its gonna be my Sr. year of high school (wooooo!)
bad thing is im starting it at a new school (gonna suck) where i kno maybe 2 people but i doubt i'll hang out with them becuz its been forever since i seen them and they got thier own lives.
so new school will that mean new friends and a new me?
thats what im aiming for but a part of me just wants to be a loner
and i'm super shy and quiet so that doesn't help, and considered nice, i guess thats a good thing but i'm tired of being called the goody too-shu girl
so i guess im asking u guys what should i do and any advice

~ giiirrrrl, this is actually one of the best things that could happen to you. i don't know if you like who you used to be or not, but now is the time to make a few changes in your personality if you want. no one knows who you are, so make the best of it.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
i don't know if you like who you used to be or not, but now is the time to make a few changes in your personality if you want. no one knows who you are, so make the best of it.

I am sorry but this is just dumb.
You should never EVER change who you are or create another personality just to fit in with the "in-crowd". You would only be lying to yourself, and your new friends would probably only be friends with the fabrication that you had created to get on their good side.

My advice is to just be yourself, you know, do what you would normally do. Join some clubs that spark your interest as well, because you would obviously meet others with the same likes as you. Well that's my advice.

qster

The Last Bulbasaur
~ giiirrrrl, this is actually one of the best things that could happen to you. i don't know if you like who you used to be or not, but now is the time to make a few changes in your personality if you want. no one knows who you are, so make the best of it.
Worst advice I have ever heard on a topic like this. Again, just be yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back