• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The new foretellers vs the old foretellers (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
I literally just thought of this by looking at a picture or thumbnail on YouTube, and in the picture, it shows both groups of foretellers side by side, one is the original foretellers, and the other is Ventus's group, what if Ventus's group reunites and helps Sora and the others deal with them, even have a fight scene or maybe we take control of one of the new foretellers and have the others as party members for a fortellers vs fortellers fight, we even have them all in the modern day, well Ephemer is missing, probably dead, and Skold (don't know if I spelled that right), is also missing, but it's possible she made it to the the same era as the original fortellers, Ventus, Lariam and Elrena, Brain is also MIA, we don't know if he made it to the same era as everyone else, but if he did make it to Scala Ad Cailum (don't know if I spelled that right) Mickey will find him there, because that's where Yen Sid told him to go to find clues about unreality, and that just leave Strelitzia (really hope I spelled that right), and we all know where she ended up, the same place as Sora, so it's looking like the new foretellers will help, we of course already know that Ventus is going to help, note: the picture or thumbnail only showed Ventus, Lariam, Skold, brain, ephemer, and the original five foretellers side by side, what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Back