• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Features in NA/PAL

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

What new feature(s) are you most excited to experience?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DarklyWolf

I'm very certain that somewhere it was confirmed that there were going to be multiple bosses.
was it this?
What are the Differences between the Japanese and Western version?

He said there were too many changes to list them all now, but there will be exclusive hidden bosses, overall difficultly will be ramped up when compared to the Japanese version along with the addition of a harder difficultly mode 'Critical Mode'. New keyblades and more music for the music mini-game.

From http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/150215-new-nomura-interview.html

El Coqu?

General ShinyMog here!
Awards
i think everyone wants to see the New Boss most of all. My second choice is the new keyblades cause the general keyblades all suck in design i think and then the unique ones are good but they all have like the same base power for attack and magik. Besides Ven gets 1 less unique keyblade then the other two.

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards
>.< You know what I mean...
I already get straight A's with the gaming habit. ;)
yeah i got you, just having some fun :D
El Coquí;5140389 said:
i think everyone wants to see the New Boss most of all. My second choice is the new keyblades cause the general keyblades all suck in design i think and then the unique ones are good but they all have like the same base power for attack and magik. Besides Ven gets 1 less unique keyblade then the other two.

but ven's the best so it comes out even

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
I think Terra is the best but i'm probably one of the few that think so.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
was it this?
What are the Differences between the Japanese and Western version?

He said there were too many changes to list them all now, but there will be exclusive hidden bosses, overall difficultly will be ramped up when compared to the Japanese version along with the addition of a harder difficultly mode 'Critical Mode'. New keyblades and more music for the music mini-game.

From http://forums.khinsider.com/future-kingdom-hearts/150215-new-nomura-interview.html

Yeah I believe this is it. They did say bosses so unless it was a typo or mis-translation, we should be getting more than one boss.

Clarkie

I'm really excited for critical mode. KH2 on proud mode was about as hard as KH1 on normal mode.
The first time I beat Kingdom Hearts was on Expert :)

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
One of the few? I know a LOT of people who think Terra to be the best, I don't know why you think your numbers are few.

Lol because everyone is all ZOMG VEN LOOKS LIKE ROXAS SO HE IS STRUNG and AQUA IS SO HOT SO SHE IS SO STRUNG. I just think Terra is the best lol

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Lol because everyone is all ZOMG VEN LOOKS LIKE ROXAS SO HE IS STRUNG and AQUA IS SO HOT SO SHE IS SO STRUNG. I just think Terra is the best lol

Hmm... I don't think Aqua is that popular (until people realized her big role in the final episode). I mean people still go "OMG TERRA IS XEHANORT HE'S AWESOME!" but whatever.

Narukami

&#7435;&#618;&#628;&#610;&#7448;&#618;&#628; &#743
Awards
Website
stormdiver.tumblr.com
I think Terra is the best but i'm probably one of the few that think so.

As much as I love Aqua, I think Terra is the best to play as too. There's just something epic about him, even though all of them have it in their own sense. But his Ultima Cannon shoot lock made it for me.

sora4sky

~(x)~Sword Art Online~(x)~
I'm looking forward to:

~ New secret Boss

~ Critical Mode

~ New Keyblades, items etc. especially V. Sentiment keyblade

~ and easier to understand story.

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
the thing im mostly looking forward to
is playing the game in a language i understand

XD

jawz

wait what was the order Nomura said to play BBS in?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back