• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Enemy

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

the14thmember

Nomura has already said that heartless or nobodies will not be in BBS
so does anybody have any idea or thoughts what the new enemy is?

P.S. heres a scan of Terra fighting this 'new enemy'
screen%2005.jpg

[√]Genuflect
Nomura has already said that heartless or nobodies will not be in BBS
so does anybody have any idea or thoughts what the new enemy is?

P.S. heres a scan of Terra fighting this 'new enemy'
Well, No one is sure what the hell those things are made.

Xenomere

Perhaps their a mix of Nobodies and heartless. MX could have created them. I don't what they would be called, though. I'm probably wrong about this, but they could be anything.

blendedhearts

Perhaps their a mix of Nobodies and heartless. MX could have created them. I don't what they would be called, though. I'm probably wrong about this, but they could be anything.
before the heartless! has everyone got that yet? before!

alright! 150th post!

Last edited:

xickae

We have until now beings without heart (Heartless = darkness) and beings without body (Nobody = nothingness) and if you see Deep Dive secret end, you'll see one of the 13 mysteries says "third enemy = Nobody" we fought two so this could be the 3th missing element, the first enemy (once they appeared before heartless and nobodies). A being without a soul perhaps.

Last edited:

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
The most likely thing is that they would be created by MX

This was before Heartless and Nobodies were created.

Hanzo

Well i have a clue i played this game not telling what its called though. It has Darkness and Chaos. The Darkness was said to scar peoples hearts. And the Chaos was said to scar ones soul/mind. Also that Chaos brings forth the coming of Darkness. So i think it has something to do with the chaos part.

Axel5

We have until now beings without heart (Heartless = darkness) and beings without body (Nobody = nothingness) and if you see Deep Dive secret end, you'll see one of the 13 mysteries says "third enemy = Nobody" we fought two so this could be the 3th missing element, the first enemy (once they appeared before heartless and nobodies). A being without a soul perhaps.

This is kinda what I was thinkin, maybe they'll be called Souless or something like that.

virusbstr

If you read the ansem report XIII (from final mix) they say that when the soul leaves te body the body dies.

I am currently creating a fan-fiction game that explains another enemy created from the excess darkness when a nobody is reunited with its heart.

Ban Mido

Kissing the skies.
^not only was part of that off topic, I don't think anybody is really interested.

These new enemies aren't related to Heartless or Nobodies in the way that everybody seems to think they are.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards

Uh, no no no. There is no missing enemy. The first enemy are whole beings, second are heartless, and third are nobodies.

Mordecai

And The Hero Fails
Website
www.google.com
heartless were made through a experiment of xehanorts heartless, right? so where do these "heartless" come from!?

I think you just opened up a nice topic, but you're thinking just a tad too little time-wise. Think back more. Before Heartless.

I myself think they're some type of living form of darkness. That's all I can really say. Perhaps these things manifest themselves and bond with the people to create Heartless? I'm not sure. MX could have created them, but that also seems... like a weird thought.

xickae

Uh, no no no. There is no missing enemy. The first enemy are whole beings, second are heartless, and third are nobodies.

You think so???? .... I first thought this way as well, but since the info about a new enemy and all I changed my mind. Still both things are possible. The way I see, whole beings when go to darkness in KH "transform" themselves into Heartless or Nobodies.

Last edited:

eoin

maybe there native creatures from the realm of darkness we know nothing about the worlds there we only have been to the heartless world and thats a world they made them selves so who to say what lives in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back