• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Enemy, connected to Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Nomura: It is neither, a Heartless or a Nobody, this is a new type of enemy. Because the existence of these creatures came before Heartless and Nobodies a starting point needs to be imaged, and it became a wild concept to them.

Hmm this new enemy, well technically the new enemy is more like an ancestor to the nobody and heartless, due to the fact that those creatures did not exist back then, so what exactly is this creature that is linked to the enemies that we fought up against in the previous Kingdom Hearts titles?

So Nomura said that these creatures are starting points for the next generation heartless and nobody.

Yasushi: Basically it becomes wild. However, its moves are fast!

It became a wild concept, hmm, pretty difficult to fathom.

So its an experiment gone bad? Hmm, I believe we can start to gather some major connections here. Some way or another, it has something to do with Master Xehanort I believe.

Long before Sora took up the Keyblade, there were other Keyblade masters. One of these masters, Xehanort, disappeared one day along with his apprentice. This event proved to be a foreshadowing of great disaster to come. Aware of the threat, another master ordered his three apprentices to seek out Xehanort and his cohort.

If we read the details about Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep it talks about a Keyblade Master who left off with his apprentice, meanwhile another Master sent three apprentices to go after the would be trouble maker. So we can assume that after Terra, Aqua, and Ven regrouped, they chased down Master Xehanort, which could lead up to the scenes of the Secret Endings. Who could this other Master be? Could it be Mickey? Could Mickey be the good while Xehanort (The Old Man) could be the evil? Could Terra, Aqua, and Ven be the apprentices under Master Mickey? What if Mickey was a Master instead of a King back then, and he spent most of his time helping out the worlds and fighting off danger. Could Mickey had been looking for warriors who could take down the dangerous threats and in the long run Xehanort? Is Mickey's friendship and leadership over Sora, Riku, and Kairi in some form related to his Master days, in which he lead Terra, Aqua, and Ven to certain destinies?

Interviewer: Is the master who taught the three from the current series?

Nomura: I can't say.

I think someone got under his skin.lol

Okay we also notice that Master Xehanort wears a similar outfit to that of Ansem, The seeker of Darkness, so it appears that he was a scientist (like most people believe) but what puzzles me, is that Terra called Xehanort, Master, which means that he knows him pretty well. So if Master Xehanort wears clothes that look like Ansem, The Seeker of Darkness's clothes, and he was a scientist, he most likely resided in the Kingdom of Radiant Garden with Terra. But I think Master Xehanort possibly was creating taboo in his lab. But why the Master title? Well if we look at the Secret Endings, there were hundreds upon hundreds of Keyblades scattered, so it could mean that among the wielder of Keyblades, there were Masters or leaders among the others, Xehanort and Mickey. But not particularly Masters of the Keyblade just yet. So I don't know why I brought up this point, because Master title could be something entirely different, so I'll explain that later in the theory.

Perhaps the Keyblades Mickey and Xehanort used were of higher caliber, and where connected to the realms, while the other wielders of the Keyblades, were of the warrior or apprentice class. If we look at Mickey's Keyblade, the Star Seeker, I believe that Keyblade is a type realm of light Keyblade. The weapon he had before he went into the realm of darkness to look for the inverted Keyblade. Xehanort's Keyblade also seems special, perhaps its connected to the realms, or to something of high importance. I think the Keychains represent if the Keyblade is connected to the realms, etc.

Anyway here's the theory.

Master Xehanort was known as a brilliant scientist, many could have considered him as a teacher or a good leader, although I'm not saying he lead over a Kingdom or anything. But Master Xehanort had one particular apprentice, a man who would later go on to be the DS. I also believe Terra could have been studying under Master Xehanort for a while. Master Xehanort started doing experiments that would later lead to great trouble. I believe he used some of his students or random people who believed in him to construct strange adaptations. I believe Xehanort also tried to isolate the darkness, thus becoming the first person to attempt these dangerous experiments.

I believe he discovered something way different. After cultivating and isolating the darkness from the hearts of the people, the hearts of the victims failed or for a better word, timed out, but instead of immediately shoving the bodies under the castle like Xehanort (The younger one) Master Xehanort continued his studies. Master Xehanort used the cultivated darkness from his experiments, to spread the darkness through one's body before it vanished. The results were outstanding, Master Xehanort created a new type of being, a creature that has no true heart, but is filled with the darkness from the heart, so the body remained present and stable due to the darkness properties of the heart, so technically, half a heart was enough to keep the body from vanishing. But those of weaker hearts turned into those beings that we see in the images with Terra. Although this seems quite eerie, I mean tampering with deceased bodies and pumping them with darkness, its pretty weird.

So these creatures are like a mix between a heartless and nobody. Kind of like a dark infested vessel.

So its definitely possible that during the experiments, the bodies do not vanish immediately, I don't know how the bodies remain, but I guess since the heart did not vanish immediately or completely, experiments could continue, I guess Master Xehanort was too impulsive and interested in what he was doing. See remember Ansem Report 2, from Kingdom Hearts?

The experiments caused the test subjects hearts to collapse, including those of the most stalwart. How fragile our hearts are!

My treatments proved no signs of recovery.

I confined those who had completely lost their hearts beneath the castle. Sometime later, I went below and was greeted by the most strangest sight.

Creatures that seemed born of Darkness.

What are they? Are they truly sentient beings? Could they be the shadows of those who lost their hearts to my experiments?

I believe Master Xehanort was enthralled in his studies. These new beings lacks the light side of the heart, thus becoming corrupt beings who feeds on the light of people's heart, causing others to loose half their heart's properties and becoming a being much similar to the ones who stole the light. Although these beings seek the light, they could never truly grasp it, as even sometimes the darkness can overshadow the light, the beings over time just became too corrupt with darkness, light could not withstand for ever in voids of darkness, so its like a pleasure to once grasp the light, but it soon fades, so these beings need to be stopped.

I believe around this time, the creatures started acting up and they attacked Master Xehanort and his prized apprentice. Master Xehanort started to use darkness for power and his apprentice followed him, I believe Master Xehanort came across the Keyblade in response to the creatures turning against him, but why did the Keyblade choose him? Well his heart was strong and the world was in turmoil, the Keyblade does not know if one is evil or not, so its not the weapon's fault if its used for even further evil. The apprentice also was able to wield a Keyblade, as he was in trouble as well, with all of the types of breeds they had created in the holding cells. I think the apprentice wanted to be experimented on, knowing that his heart and mind would be stable, Master Xehanort performed the experiments. The apprentice would remain near his side, even though he craves the light.

Meanwhile Something happened, these beings became wild and terrorized people of Radiant Garden. The other worlds also began experiencing these troubles.

Mickey at the time was a young lad, training to become a powerful knight and or king one day from Yensid. But as these creatures started messing up the worlds, something amazing happened. Mickey obtained the Keyblade and fought off those creatures with amazing power. I believe Yensid knew of the Keyblade and the legend, something was up and he must discover the truth. Knowing that others of the Keyblade existed, he went out to go look for them. But for the Keyblade to have chosen him, some one or something must be causing the wreckage.

Others of strong hearts became able to wield Keyblades, although not as higher classed weapons as Mickey's or Xehanort's. I believe there is some order, some people must discover their heart's power and develop a weapon similar to a Keyblade, although there is some sort of regulator, like there are Masters, but at the same time, there is a need for warrior type of Keyblade fighters. But one warrior, a prodigy, Terra, discovered his power and was able to fight Master Xehanort, I believe around that time, Mickey arrived in Radiant Garden and met up with Terra and helped him battle Master Xehanort and his apprentice. They later escaped, but the higher ups of Radiant Garden wanted Master Xehanort and his apprentice captured or defeated, Mickey was later given the title of Master because of his power and leadership skills. I believe Mickey went out to look for others who has the power to wield the Keyblade, thus in the long run, connecting Ven and Aqua to Terra.

New Additions

The Conquerer, you said that because Terra called MX "Master", he may have been studying under him. Do you think that he had a close relation to DS -- as friends or as competition on who MX will chose as his successor?

I believe so, I mean Master Xehanort probably had a few past apprentices and the man who became the DS, could have been close friends with Terra. Perhaps one of the main reasons why Terra wants to go after Master Xehanort, all has something to do with, why the man who became the DS became what he is, or how come such change in his friend is revealed?

Also I would assume that they both tried to please their master, and both volunteered to become part of the experiment. DS went over-board and fell into darkness like the new enemy, but keeping his form. Terra may have realized the situation and changed sides before he could reach the level that DS had achieved. But in the BBS trailer, maybe he is changing there. His heart may have been almost fully darkness, but at the end, after realizing his weakness, he let the darkness take over him completely and became equal to DS in strength.

Interesting, I did not think about what Master Xehanort could have done to Terra's heart, but its assumable like you said, that he turned his back on him, after discovering the true ways of Master Xehanort. In the theory I talked about Terra rising to the challenge to take Master Xehanort on. Its possibly connected to what Terra may have experienced which would have led to his decision of break away from his current Master.

Another thing I was thinking about based on your theory was that Terra and DS might be two halves of the same person. I thought that Terra and DS seem to have a connection to Riku, and maybe if DS is Xehanort, then his heartless and Riku become one -- like him and Terra should....MAYBE, heheh.

So now your suggesting that Terra is the light side of the heart, while the DS is the dark side? If that is what you are saying, that perhaps Terra never truly existed prior to the DS's creation. Ah oh, brain surge:

Could a vessel really be split in half? Possibly, so is half a soul possible due to the fact that a true vessel can not support life without a soul?

The Secret Apprentice:

Out of all Master Xehanort's subjects, one true prodigy remained truthful to the end. His concepts were beyond that of a normal person. Master Xehanort took this young prodigy under his wing and taught him the secrets of the heart and the worlds. Sometime later, after the new creatures broke out, he developed his Keyblade and helped keep the creatures at bay. I believe The Prodigy wanted to continue the studies, but he wanted to be part of the new experiment much to Master Xehanort's dismay, but after seeing his amazing display with the Keyblade, Master Xehanort could not hold back his studies. Perhaps Master Xehanort planned on giving his title to the young Prodigy one day.

After the experiment, two halves of the same person was created. The DS, a powerful warrior, who's vessel is shrouded in darkness came to be. He is a being who seeks the light, his true calling is the find what he has lost. Terra, another powerful warrior, but he's the polar opposite of the DS. Having the light half of his original heart. So he's the light being, who seeks darkness, in order to be complete. He also searches for what he has lost. Both Terra and the DS have half a heart, half a soul and half a vessel.

Due to the cause of their creations, neither have much memory other than the fact that Master Xehanort took care of them, possibly in secret rooms, to keep them from each other, for the sake of his new findings. But Master Xehanort grown more attached to the darker side, continually experimenting. With his apprentice, he believed he could accomplish many tasks left unknown, the DS began to appreciate his Master even more, while Terra began to despise his Master. I believe Terra knew what was up, some one or something has resulted in him being abandoned.

After the new beings became wild, Terra developed his Keyblade and help fight them off. Meanwhile Mickey was on his way to Radiant Garden. I believe around this time, Terra approached his Master and asked why he is doing these things, I believe Terra finally found out the person who he was searching for.

The DS and Terra fought in battle, neither knowing the true reason, but they only felt complete after fighting. Mickey arrived on the scene and I believe Terra and Mickey fought them off. This was probably around the time in which Terra broke his ties to his old Master and thanked Mickey for coming. I believe Mickey and Terra talked for quite a while and Mickey discovered that Terra was something special, from now on, Terra would report back to Mickey if anything became too complicated. Perhaps Terra's next mission, was to seek out Ven.

(Birth by Sleep)

Sometime later after everyone had regrouped, Master Xehanort appeared in Sunsets Horizon for whatever reason. Master Xehanort unveiled the DS. As the battle grew, Ven and Aqua were truly outmatched. Terra could not hold up to the challenge. But Terra was still a genius, the only reason why his group and he were losing, he's not complete, he's not himself. To gain what he has lost, Terra's craving for darkness grew. The blue eyes, which could have represented the light vanished, and a more yellow color took over. Only the successor could truly beat Xehanort, Terra absorbed the DS's being into himself, becoming what he once was. Mickey watched from afar, as the whole being used his powers to defeat Master Xehanort. Terra took back what he had lost, the DS felt no regrets because that was what he truly wanted as well. Strong light alone will not win against two stronger forces of darkness. Terra, after defeating Master Xehanort, he stole the name with pride. Xehanort now retained his memories, but something happened.

The Kingdom Hearts figure in the sky, collapsed with hearts, a huge explosion could have destroyed the area and severely damaged Xehanort.

That's the end.

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well Mickey does not have to be a Master of the Keyblade, just Master as in leader, trainer, and knight. But I mean Mickey has surprised us many a time. I mean Mickey is King now, so he's ranked higher than a Master, at least on my scale.

soralove432

wow. i like it. it makes sense mostly to me. and i think overall this theory is possible. good job!!

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

is mickey really a master at that point, he is carrying the starseeker given from Master YenSid....so im not so sure mickey was the master. What really puzzles me is that mickey was at the battle of BBS, but never has he mentioned Xehanort who was left behind. anyone who knew of those events dissapeared yet mickey is still currently in the games of the present. Also mickey might have an idea of what the creatures from that past are.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
is mickey really a master at that point, he is carrying the starseeker given from Master YenSid....so im not so sure mickey was the master. What really puzzles me is that mickey was at the battle of BBS, but never has he mentioned Xehanort who was left behind. anyone who knew of those events dissapeared yet mickey is still currently in the games of the present. Also mickey might have an idea of what the creatures from that past are.

Why does the Star Seeker have to come from Yensid? In my theory, I talk about how the creatures attacked the world he was in, and all of a sudden, the Keyblade chose him to fight off those creatures. The star Seeker that Sora obtained from Kingdom Hearts 2, could most likely be the Keyblade Mickey left behind for Sora after he revisited Yensid's castle after his trip from the realm of darkness. Or the Star Seeker in Kingdom Hearts 2, could just be a fake or even just a Keychain. But why could he not be a Master, I mean Mickey showed up to protect Ven from the DS, and he was present in the Secret Ending, he could be the one who led those three.
Perhaps Nomura does not want those points revealed yet, they might connect to another Kingdom Hearts title in the future. And maybe, Master Mickey left when things got hot, who knows? I don't think Mickey would have stayed long enough after seeing Terra all charged up and ready to go, I think something destructive happened that prevented Mickey from getting any closer. lol I keep calling him Master, it has a nice ring to it.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Excellent theory (as always) and probably the best I've seen by far. While the heart consists of light and darkness, the princesses of heart have no darkness, but have naturally harvested only light for their hearts. In your theory, the new enemy is kinda the opposite seeing as they have no light within their hearts due to Master Xehanort removing it, but have retained the darkness.

If these beings are the ancestors then it makes alot of sense. They are beings in human bodies filled with darkness, while the heartless are purely beings of darkness. Which enemy would be more dangerous?

Maybe Master Xehanort turned his apprentice, the DS, into one of these "sub-heartless" spieces thingys. But if DS is his student, what is happening in BBS video when he materializes from Master Xehanort.

EDIT: I would rep you for this but it seems I must spread some rep around first.

Last edited:

#5 Lexaeus

Mickey and the three could have been apprentices of yen sid, mickey might have left without perrmission or something...i dont know...good theory

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I'm cpnfused... but that's probably the pain killers...

Koji pretty much broke it down, but I'll put it into major points.

-Master rank is a title given to both Mickey and Xehanort for their accomplishments. Xehanort obtained his title through his scientific methods, leadership skills, and presumed father like figure to many apprentices studying under him. Mickey obtained his title by fending off Master Xehanort and his apprentice. Master Mickey's role is to root out Master Xehanort's ways with the help of Keyblade warriors, in which he must search for.

-Mickey's Star Seeker Keyblade is a realm of light Keyblade, which has higher authority over Keyblades such as Terra, Aqua, and Ven's Keyblade. Master Xehanort's Keyblade as well as DS's Keyblade, are also higher classed.

-Master Xehanort with the help of his apprentice, created the new beings. These beings have no light properties due to the fact that he removed them from his subjects and continued experimenting on their bodies. These new beings are some what stuck between a heartless and a nobody, having only the dark side of the heart, the body is still present, but is corrupt. These beings seek the light of other people, but these beings could never truly grasp the light for too long. Those who fall victim to these creatures and has their light stolen, becomes just like them, corrupt with darkness. These new beings broke out of Master Xehanort's grasp and multiplied. Master Xehanort later experimented on his prized apprentice, but due to his strong heart, he was able to keep some what of a humanoid presence.

But if DS is his student, what is happening in BBS video when he materializes from Master Xehanort.

That's a tough question, from the pictures of the BBS trailer, the DS and Master Xehanort were separated. Perhaps in the Secret Ending they were joined for some particular reason. If these new beings snatches the light from the people, perhaps they go inside the prey, but since the DS and Master Xehanort are partners, Master Xehanort just used the DS's power to conceal and spring up his apprentice when ever he needed him. But than again, I'm still not so sure.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Finally!
I agreed with the 'those wierd enemies are a combination of Heartles and Nobodies' notion all along, and now someeones finally made a decent theory about it! I think everything in this Theory is plausable, meaning it could happen, but that doensn't mean I agree with it

Eagl

Okay I have one word to describe this theory...... WONDERFUL!!! I really like this one. And according to the star seeker Mickey didnt have any keychain on it in the secret ending.

Y

Yannis

Mickey is not master in bbs. He has similar apprentice suit than Ven and Sora. I am strongly convinced that Yen Cid is the keyblade master. This is even mentioned when Sora,Donald and Goofy comes to his tower in KH2. Mickey got Star Seeker from him..like Sora in KH2..

SuperSephiroth15

I think this is a awesome theory, very believable too. I don't think that King Mickey is an actual Master though. Personally I think the master of Terra, Ven, and Aqua is probably someone we don't even know about yet. Why would Nomura tell us about all of the new characters? I'm sure he would want to keep some of them secret until we actually play the game.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
And according to the star seeker Mickey didnt have any keychain on it in the secret ending.

I'm sure it did have a Keychain, remember only part of the Keyblade was shown, so its possible that that a Keychain hung off, due to the fact that in the BBS images, Mickey's Keyblade has a Keychain.

Mickey is not master in bbs. He has similar apprentice suit than Ven and Sora. I am strongly convinced that Yen Cid is the keyblade master. This is even mentioned when Sora,Donald and Goofy comes to his tower in KH2. Mickey got Star Seeker from him..like Sora in KH2..

Did I say Mickey was the Master of the Keyblade? No. I simply said he was a Master. The Keyblades Sora, Riku, Mickey, Xehanort, Kairi are weapons fit for Keyblade Masters in my opinion, but as for as we know, for now, none of them has achieved the Master of the Keyblade status. This is what I said:

But why the Master title? Well if we look at the Secret Endings, there were hundreds upon hundreds of Keyblades scattered, so it could mean that among the wielder of Keyblades, there were Masters or leaders among the others, Xehanort and Mickey. But not particularly Masters of the Keyblade just yet. So I don't know why I brought up this point, because Master title could be something entirely different, so I'll explain that later in the theory.

Perhaps the Keyblades Mickey and Xehanort used were of higher caliber, and where connected to the realms, while the other wielders of the Keyblades, were of the warrior or apprentice class. If we look at Mickey's Keyblade, the Star Seeker, I believe that Keyblade is a type realm of light Keyblade. The weapon he had before he went into the realm of darkness to look for the inverted Keyblade. Xehanort's Keyblade also seems special, perhaps its connected to the realms, or to something of high importance. I think the Keychains represent if the Keyblade is connected to the realms, etc.

Mickey was later given the title of Master because of his power and leadership skills. I believe Mickey went out to look for others who has the power to wield the Keyblade, thus in the long run, connecting Ven and Aqua to Terra.

Yensid is of the Master rank, but there could be more than one Master. I don't think Yensid is the Master of The Keyblade because Nomura said it was a new character.. When I say Master, I don't particularly mean Master of the Keyblade. And I said that in my theory, Mickey was training under Yensid to become a powerful King or Knight one day, that's why he's wearing that outfit. I also said that Yensid told him about the Keyblade legend and the story surrounding it. You make a good point, Yensid is a Master, but what if he passed down his status to young Mickey? And how do we know that Yensid gave Mickey that Keyblade? For all we know, Mickey could have discovered the weapon on his own and after traveling back from the realm of darkness to obtain a darkness realm key, he most likely returned to visit his teacher, briefing him about the situation. Mickey than could have left his old Keyblade in the care of Yensid, for Sora's use.

I don't think that King Mickey is an actual Master though. Personally I think the master of Terra, Ven, and Aqua is probably someone we don't even know about yet. Why would Nomura tell us about all of the new characters? I'm sure he would want to keep some of them secret until we actually play the game.

When I say Master, I don't mean Master of the Keyblade necessarily. But its fact, Nomura said so, The Master of the Keyblade has yet to have appeared in any of the titles thus far. So we know this Master of the Keyblade could be either Master Xehanort, or some mystery person.

Last edited:

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
The interview basically says that the DS is an individual and not a aprt of MX. It appears from the scans that MX is very dramatic in his nonverbal communication. If the three are sent out to chase MX and DS by their master I would assume to some degree that they are certainly planning to carry out some form of destruction, be it seeking out kingdom hearts, I don't know.

Charlie K

Back in Business
I like it.Alot!It's cool, I kinda got lost when you started talking about MX and him creatig nthings..but I got it still!

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Just for people that's wondering. I'm all for the possibility of Yensid being the Master that sent out Terra, Aqua, and Ven, but if Mickey was also an apprentice at the time, how come four apprentices were not sent out according to the game description? That's the only problem with the Yensid being the immediate Master. I believe at some point in time, Mickey finished his training and went out to find others of the Keyblade, after discovering it for himself, whether he came to that decision or Yensid persuaded him to through the legends. This would mean that Mickey branched off from Yensid, looking for those who could help him defeat Master Xehanort and his apprentice. If Mickey could branch off from Yensid, he must have accomplished amazing feats of magic and physical attacks. As for Terra, Aqua, and Ven reaching Yensid's location, I believe its possible, that could be one of Mickey's main purposes was to bring them to Yensid's place for further insight on the situation. But Yensid could not go with them, so Mickey was assigned the Master status to look after and lead Terra, Aqua, and Ven, due to his experience in combat. This was just something that I thought about, after considering Yensid's role in the next installment, after someone brought it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back