• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Enemy, connected to Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
Not exactly. If these new enemies are the precursors to the heartless and nobodies, than they must be connected some way or another. Their neither a heartless nor a nobody but kind of inbetween. After the light is casted out of the body the dark side of the heart remains, instead of the body being casted off it remains with the darkness properties left in the heart. The body than changes to relfect that. These beings are like dark infested vessels.

Well. Just the way you're describing them sounds like heartless. Because heartless ARE the dark side of the heart. And light being cast out of the body would leave just the dark part, meaning heartless. I know what you mean by a new enemy. Because you said rather than the body being cast off to create a heartless, the body remains right? What about Xehanort's heartless. It had a human form..?

Terra caused for such to happen. Terra understood that his team was losing and than he opened his heart to darkness, taking in what he lost, the DS could not fight back because that's what he truly wanted as well.

This I agree with. I actually brought this up in another thread. But I thought that maybe turning his eyes yellow was some kind of beastly attack to try and stop MX and DS. Or stop his Kingdom Hearts.

Craved, I never said chosen. Terra probably could have had a liking for the darkness, but through the strength of his heart or his will, he was able to fight it off, although I believe throught the story he could have been fighting hard and resisting the darkness, although he might fall into darkness in some point in time. Also I believe the Kingdom Key shows his connection to the light as well, but that's not his true nature. Terra and Riku are much a like. Riku was suppose to obtain the Kingdom Key, but instead he followed the darkness in his heart and left Destiny's Island, leaving the Keyblade behind. I believe those Keyblades in the First Secret Ending just shows connections, they might not reappear for all we know. Terra's eyes chaning in the end of the second Secret Ending, shows that he could be falling into darkness or become someone else.

Agreed with the eyes thing.

Yes the clothing I see and the magic training, perhaps sword handling but we don't know about the Keyblade just yet. How come Mickey could not have discovered the Keyblade on his own and over after he came back from the realm of darkness, he could have left it in Yensid's care to give to Sora on top of the new outfit that the 3 faries planned? I mean Mickey had the Master form orb to give to Sora, how come his Keyblade could not have been a gift as well?

Well. Mickey could have FOUND the keyblade before he trained with Yen Sid, but the three fairies made the outfit right there, they didn't have one set out. IF they had, they wouldn't have been arguing over the color and things yknow? And Star seeker appeared in Sora's hand when he changed into Valor Form. Doncha think if Mickey had left the keyblade there, Yen Sid would've said something?

Every thing has a purpose, Nobodies want hearts to be complete, heartless wants hearts to raise their caliber, and these beigns wants the light to be uncorrupt.

Heartless don't want to be more powerful, they're after the keyhole in every world, and ultimately, Kingdom Hearts. That was said in Kh1.

Um Mickey can use Keyblades from both the realm of light and the realm of darkness a key fact that Nomura wants us to understand. Obviously Mickey already had a Keyblade, but he needed a realm of darkness Keyblade later in the future to close the door to darkness with the help of Sora's realm of light Keyblade. Two must close the door from opposite sides with polar opposite Keyblades. So that means that Mickey's Star Seeker is a realm of light Keyblade.

Nobody said Star Seeker was a realm of light keyblade. Mickey never used Star Seeker to close the door, if thats what your saying. The Kingdom Key and the Inverse KK closed the door. There were no more keyblades involved. I think the Star Seeker key could just be a neutral key. And if it is light or dark, we don't know which yet. Nothing really proves it either way.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
^Hmm, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Pure bred heartless seeks the darkness in ones heart to grow and advance, heartless with symbols seeks the hearts of others... If I'm wrong or got it weird, some one please say something because I've had that question for a while as well.
I'm pretty sure its like this: The heartless are lured to the darkness in peoples hearts. When a person has darkness in their hearts, they become vulnerable to the heartless. That's when the heartless can swallow a person's heart. They cant touch the princesses of heart though because there is no darkness within their hearts. The symbol heartless (artificial heartless) were created by Xehanort, and work the same as the normal heartless, but they are stronger and look different. However, a normal Shadow Heartless can not evolute to become a symbol heartless.

Nobody said Star Seeker was a realm of light keyblade. Mickey never used Star Seeker to close the door, if thats what your saying. The Kingdom Key and the Inverse KK closed the door. There were no more keyblades involved. I think the Star Seeker key could just be a neutral key. And if it is light or dark, we don't know which yet. Nothing really proves it either way.
Yeah, you're right. I dont think it was ever confirmed that Star Seeker was of light. I've never carefully thought about it. But I think what The Conquerer is trying to say is that if BBS happened in the past, then Mickey already had the Star Seeker. If it was from the realm of darkness, then why would he need to search out the inverted KK? Really, they needed to close the door, and while sora had a keyblade of light, Mickey needed the keyblade of darkness. And thats why he didnt pull out the Star Seeker, because it obviously wasnt a dark keyblade. I think that it is most likely a light keyblade, because Sora uses it.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I'm pretty sure its like this: The heartless are lured to the darkness in peoples hearts. When a person has darkness in their hearts, they become vulnerable to the heartless. That's when the heartless can swallow a person's heart. They cant touch the princesses of heart though because there is no darkness within their hearts. The symbol heartless (artificial heartless) were created by Xehanort, and work the same as the normal heartless, but they are stronger and look different. However, a normal Shadow Heartless can not evolute to become a symbol heartless.

Yeah, you're right. I dont think it was ever confirmed that Star Seeker was of light. I've never carefully thought about it. But I think what The Conquerer is trying to say is that if BBS happened in the past, then Mickey already had the Star Seeker. If it was from the realm of darkness, then why would he need to search out the inverted KK? Really, they needed to close the door, and while sora had a keyblade of light, Mickey needed the keyblade of darkness. And thats why he didnt pull out the Star Seeker, because it obviously wasnt a dark keyblade. I think that it is most likely a light keyblade, because Sora uses it.

Thats true. I see what you're saying. I just meant that it could possibly be like. Neutral yknow? Like. I just figured not every keyblade Sora obtained had to be one or the other yknow? However as Star Seeker is more than just some keyblade Sora obtained, i'd say that its definitely more than likely a light key.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Well. Just the way you're describing them sounds like heartless. Because heartless ARE the dark side of the heart. And light being cast out of the body would leave just the dark part, meaning heartless. I know what you mean by a new enemy. Because you said rather than the body being cast off to create a heartless, the body remains right? What about Xehanort's heartless. It had a human form..?

These beings hunts down the light, not the darkness, unlike the heartless. They seem similar to the heartless but they are not. Xehanort Heartless had a human form through taking control of Riku's body, normally he's pure darkness.

Well. Mickey could have FOUND the keyblade before he trained with Yen Sid, but the three fairies made the outfit right there, they didn't have one set out. IF they had, they wouldn't have been arguing over the color and things yknow? And Star seeker appeared in Sora's hand when he changed into Valor Form. Doncha think if Mickey had left the keyblade there, Yen Sid would've said something?

Well we don't know if Mickey's outfit has any special properties, Sora's outfit might just be specially made. Yensid did say that Mickey wanted Sora to arrive there at that world, so maybe it was Mickey's idea for Sora's outfit to be magically enchanted by the fairies, I mean Mickey did have the Master orb ready for Sora's clothing. As for the Keyblade, perhaps it was sealed in his uniform, although that could be going overboard.

Heartless don't want to be more powerful, they're after the keyhole in every world, and ultimately, Kingdom Hearts. That was said in Kh1.

Well that's true, but what do you suppose of the heartless with the symbols?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back