• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Enemy, connected to Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
that is probably the best theory ever although i didn't understand y u kept mentioning kh3 once in a while ;:I

Yeah I don't know either.lol We were kind of getting side tracked. But if anyone decides to bring up a point in which needs to be discussed or further looked into, be my guest.

Riku Fan1415

Anyone here notice that the drive form Mickey gives Sora is called "Master"? There's gotta be a reason for that......
I think Mickey was the master at the time of the war, or he could be both king and master. He could have left the castle before......meaning when he leaves in the first game it wasn't hi first time. Master Xehanort is probably the Xehanort we know. My theory:

Master Xehanort was experimenting with the heart and the body, in his experiments, he created a monster, neither Heartless nor Nobody. Master Xehanort fights in the Keyblade War with Aqua, Terra, and Ven, who serve under King/Master Mickey Mouse. At the end of the war, Mickey and Aqua triumph, but Terra and Ven perish in the war. Mickey, believing Master Xehanort to be dead, returns to Disney Castle.

Master Xehanort somehow ends up in Radiant Garden, his hair grown back because of the years that have passed, and his memory is gone. He is near death from the war, and Ansem the Wise saves him. Master Xehanort only remembers his name is Xehanort. We all know what happens with Ansem and the apprentices, bla bla bla (fast-forward).....

Aqua loses her heart and becomes a Nobody, is recruited by the Organization, but by this time, Mickey has been separated from Riku, and find Aqua, reluctantly killing her (because she's a Nobody).

We all know what follows, with the Organization.....

Riku and Sora kill Xemnas

The End

Xsora5X

what about the kh2 secret ending when it says key blade war and other things and it also says CHASERS. what about them they could be the new enemy.

Jeyner

i have a theory about the new species everyone is talkin about. i think some how some ones heartless and a diffrent persons nobody accedently fuesed some how in the expeiremnts thus creating this new species that should have never been made. and the bald guy in birth by sleep might have been xhenart (or how ever u speel it) was fused with ansem or some one else, probobly terra's master
but its only a theory any one have any thoughts

Jeyner

i have a theory about the new species everyone is talkin about. i think some how some ones heartless and a diffrent persons nobody accedently fuesed some how in the expeiremnts thus creating this new species that should have never been made. and the bald guy in birth by sleep might have been xhenart (or how ever u speel it) was fused with ansem or some one else, probobly terra's master

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Terra's master was the one who sent out Him Aqua and Ven to find Master Xehanort and the DS. So they couldn't have fused. Welcome to the forums by the way.

If the heartless and nobody were fused they would become a whole person again.

Jeyner

Terra's master was the one who sent out Him Aqua and Ven to find Master Xehanort and the DS. So they couldn't have fused. Welcome to the forums by the way.

If the heartless and nobody were fused they would become

yea but what if the nobody didnt belong to the heartless and they fused

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
That's a good theory but for a heartless and nobody to fuse, wouldn't the heartless need to be there? I think Nomura said, BBS was before the heartless appeared, meaning they were still trapped in the realm of Darkness, so they couldnt have reached the nobodies. The cross-fusion idea sounds like a good point though.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
chasers mean Terra, Ven and Aqua, i think
And i like the theory..

Be warned. If Hades sees that. Your toast. XP

Directed at the Conquerer in regards to the DS/Terra thing:

This theory doesn't really make too much sense. It sounds like you were going for a nobody/heartless type thing right?

Well firstly, if MX and the DS won the fight at the end of the BBS secret ending, then why is the DS randomly fusing back together with Terra? And there are many times in the theory you're saying just "Something happened for this to happen" and what not. Just seems like there are too many holes. I mean. Its a good theory and all it just seems too...convenient.

And another thing. You said the DS craved light and Terra craved Darkness? Then why is Terra fighting for the good side..? And why did he pick up the "light keyblade", the Kingdom Key.

And people are saying that Mickey got the Star Seeker from Yen Sid for obvious reasons.
1. Sora gets it after getting HIS new traveling clothes.
2. Yen Sid IS Mickey's teacher so how is it NOT from him?

And the way you describe these "beings" is that they're darkness seeking light right? That sounds an awful lot like heartless, just they're not after hearts.

For all we know, Mickey could have discovered the weapon on his own and after traveling back from the realm of darkness to obtain a darkness realm key, he most likely returned to visit his teacher, briefing him about the situation. Mickey than could have left his old Keyblade in the care of Yensid, for Sora's use.

Uhm. When was it said that Mickey visited the dark realm any time before Kh1? Or is that the time you're talking about? And why would he just randomly leave his keyblade..? Wasn't Mickey already busy enough trying to figure out what was going on with Org. XIII? And Yen Sid most definitely would've mentioned this to Sora, Donald and Goofy when they came and asked about the King no?

I admit. The one thing I like most about this theory is the explanation of the DS/Terra connection, theres just too many conveniences and holes.

If Terra and DS were friends, then maybe Terra is trying to save DS from the darkness, like Sora tried to save Riku. Maybe he's fighting for his friend...as I remember him say that in a screen of the BBS game (probably refering to Ven though).

This I like too. =D

What if Xehanort, the big bad villain of KH, is like a legendary keyblade hero that can end an upcoming war? And Sora, Riku and Mickey need him, but as Terra.

And this. That's pretty cool.
I guess the only real problem I have with your theory are the "Then something happend to cause this to happen" things. Without explanations yknow? Hope I didnt sound like a jerk. XP

sexybeam

wait..why can't the 3 guys' master be ansem (the wise)?

oh and wasnt there like a heartless cloning machine in kh1? or am i making things up?
well what if master xehanort is a clone of xehanort or vice versa?

Ultima Fenrir

Bronze Member
Xehanort was found by Ansem the Wise around the time of BBS, I'm guessing right after, but If they were clones they would be the same....and there is a huge age difference between Xehanort and Master Xehanort.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Is there? Like we wouldn't know, if Xehanort and MX are the same person, or more then one person? We'll have to wait to find out in BBS.

DS+MX= Xehanort?
DS+Terra= Xehanort?
MX+Terra=Xehnanort?
MX+KH= Xehanort?
Terra+KH=Xehanort?
DS=Xehanort
Terra= Xehanort?
MX=Xehanort?
Compeltely different from what I'm saying= Xehanort?

Tell me if you think I'm missin any.

Gothic_Donald

Website
www.myspace.com
I think Mickey is still an Apperentice of Yensid at this time or something
Because int he video with the moon he's not in his Spiffy king clothes he's in kind of dark clothes
I wouldn't want to use my nice clothes to train and stuff
And He's carrying the little Starkeeper keyblade or whatever
That one i do not think is as powerful as the one the The King has later on
So I'm just guessing but when Mickey was there i think he was either sent there to the seen by YenSid as
one of his little apperentice things
Or he just stumbled upon it
Does that sound random?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
This theory doesn't really make too much sense. It sounds like you were going for a nobody/heartless type thing right?

Not exactly. If these new enemies are the precursors to the heartless and nobodies, than they must be connected some way or another. Their neither a heartless nor a nobody but kind of inbetween. After the light is casted out of the body the dark side of the heart remains, instead of the body being casted off it remains with the darkness properties left in the heart. The body than changes to relfect that. These beings are like dark infested vessels.

Well firstly, if MX and the DS won the fight at the end of the BBS secret ending, then why is the DS randomly fusing back together with Terra? And there are many times in the theory you're saying just "Something happened for this to happen" and what not. Just seems like there are too many holes. I mean. Its a good theory and all it just seems too...convenient.

Terra caused for such to happen. Terra understood that his team was losing and than he opened his heart to darkness, taking in what he lost, the DS could not fight back because that's what he truly wanted as well.

And another thing. You said the DS craved light and Terra craved Darkness? Then why is Terra fighting for the good side..? And why did he pick up the "light keyblade", the Kingdom Key.

Craved, I never said chosen. Terra probably could have had a liking for the darkness, but through the strength of his heart or his will, he was able to fight it off, although I believe throught the story he could have been fighting hard and resisting the darkness, although he might fall into darkness in some point in time. Also I believe the Kingdom Key shows his connection to the light as well, but that's not his true nature. Terra and Riku are much a like. Riku was suppose to obtain the Kingdom Key, but instead he followed the darkness in his heart and left Destiny's Island, leaving the Keyblade behind. I believe those Keyblades in the First Secret Ending just shows connections, they might not reappear for all we know. Terra's eyes chaning in the end of the second Secret Ending, shows that he could be falling into darkness or become someone else.

And people are saying that Mickey got the Star Seeker from Yen Sid for obvious reasons.
1. Sora gets it after getting HIS new traveling clothes.
2. Yen Sid IS Mickey's teacher so how is it NOT from him?

Yes the clothing I see and the magic training, perhaps sword handling but we don't know about the Keyblade just yet. How come Mickey could not have discovered the Keyblade on his own and over after he came back from the realm of darkness, he could have left it in Yensid's care to give to Sora on top of the new outfit that the 3 faries planned? I mean Mickey had the Master form orb to give to Sora, how come his Keyblade could not have been a gift as well?

And the way you describe these "beings" is that they're darkness seeking light right? That sounds an awful lot like heartless, just they're not after hearts.

Every thing has a purpose, Nobodies want hearts to be complete, heartless wants hearts to raise their caliber, and these beigns wants the light to be uncorrupt.

Uhm. When was it said that Mickey visited the dark realm any time before Kh1? Or is that the time you're talking about? And why would he just randomly leave his keyblade..? Wasn't Mickey already busy enough trying to figure out what was going on with Org. XIII? And Yen Sid most definitely would've mentioned this to Sora, Donald and Goofy when they came and asked about the King no?

Um Mickey can use Keyblades from both the realm of light and the realm of darkness a key fact that Nomura wants us to understand. Obviously Mickey already had a Keyblade, but he needed a realm of darkness Keyblade later in the future to close the door to darkness with the help of Sora's realm of light Keyblade. Two must close the door from opposite sides with polar opposite Keyblades. So that means that Mickey's Star Seeker is a realm of light Keyblade.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

One question. I noticed that although a heartless raises it's caliber once obtaining a heart, pure heartless evolutes without the power of a heart. I saw this in the battle of Darkthorne in Beasts ballroom. That chained Darkball grew into a ginormous Darkthorne......im having trouble understanding why that is

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^Hmm, someone correct me if I'm wrong. Pure bred heartless seeks the darkness in ones heart to grow and advance, heartless with symbols seeks the hearts of others... If I'm wrong or got it weird, some one please say something because I've had that question for a while as well.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

uh oh.....we found something to boggle are minds.

See it has been said that someone with a strong heart can create a strong heartless

And part of that maybe true seeing as we have Xehanorts heartless and all but never has there been a case of it evoluting into something else......im confused

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back