• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Enemy, connected to Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I always theorized that Terra was the part of Xehanort that is living in regret.

I loathe the Terra=Xehanort theory with a burning passion, >.<.

Now, I realize that if that Terra fight was really in the past, then it must have been before BBS trailer.

Not really. It's fairly clear to me that it's AFTER the BBS trailer, regardless of it being in the past or the present.

I used to be a big supporter of Terra being physically present, but now I'm more for Terra dying in BBS and his spirit haunting the Gathering Place. That way, he can't be Xehanort, and those who think that Terra's not really there can't complain.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Not really. It's fairly clear to me that it's AFTER the BBS trailer, regardless of it being in the past or the present.
But his armor is all in one piece when you fight him in KH2FM+. In BBS trailer, it gets smashed into pieces.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
But his armor is all in one piece when you fight him in KH2.

And I don't suppose it would have occured to you that he might gotten it repaired or something...? I'm not saying Sora battles him IMMEDIATELY after the BBS trailer...

Let's propose the following: BBS happens, and either MX or his apprentice become KH2 Xehanort. Terra either thinks MX is dead, or somehow knows he is alive, and decides to go search for revenge. So he decides to repair his armor so he's better equipped to go looking for him. Or if he thinks he's dead...eh, then I have no clue, >.<.

Or it could be Terra's ghost...his amor wouldn't necessarily have to be all beat up if that was the case...

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
And I don't suppose it would have occured to you that he might gotten it repaired or something...? I'm not saying Sora battles him IMMEDIATELY after the BBS trailer...
Well, Aqua never got hers repaired. Why would Terra repair his armor? In the Lingering Sentiment battle, he must have been on his way to the battlegrounds in BBS trailer. So far, that makes the most sense to me.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Well, Aqua never got hers repaired.

Wha? The amor Xemnas has doesn't look beat up at all to me.

Why would Terra repair his armor? In the Lingering Sentiment battle, he must have been on his way to the battlegrounds in BBS trailer. So far, that makes the most sense to me.

It doesn't make any sense to me, since the way he talks makes it seem like it's AFTER the BBS trailer...

Also, like I said, it could be Terra's ghost, so his armor wouldn't necessarily have to be beat up...

As far as I'm concerned, the present makes the most sense. In that case, it would be either Terra paying his respects to Ven and Aqua, or Terra's ghost.

Last edited:

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Also, like I said, it could be Terra's ghost, so his armor wouldn't necessarily have to be beat up...
Yeah, I also liked the idea of it being Terra's ghost. But I'm also into the Terra=Xehanort theory, so I'd say that the Terra ghost is nothing more than the armor that Xehanort left behind, along with his memories.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I loathe the Terra=Xehanort theory with a burning passion, >.<.

I did to at first, but there are a lot of connections linking the two characters. Remember years ago, about 2 or 3, members as well as people visiting other kh sites, believed that Roxas was his own person, a young man living in Twilight Town, but we soon found out that he was truly Sora's nobody, which was a shock by some. Even though you hate the idea, you should at least take it into consideration, as far back thought or an undead theory.

It doesn't make any sense to me, since the way he talks makes it seem like it's AFTER the BBS trailer...

How so? Master Xehanort could have done something to Aqua and Ven, although they might have survived as he soon fines out towards his path to facing off against Master Xehanort.

That way, he can't be Xehanort, and those who think that Terra's not really there can't complain.

Well have you read the new development section of the theory? Koji came up with a thought and I kind of ran with it. Master Xehanort had an apprentice, who looked exactly like the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise taught. Due to the experiments, The young man was split into two beings. The light side of his heart, which was connected with half a vessel and half a soul, gave birth to the entity known as Terra, while the dark side of his heart, which was connected to the other half of the vessel and soul, gave birth to a new type of enemy, but due to his strong heart, he kept some what of a humanoid appearance. He became the DS. Terra eventually craved the darkness, while the DS craved the light.

Towards the ending of the Secret Endings, Terra fused with the DS, forming his original self. The young prodigy began to see what his Master was really was, perhaps through Terra's time as a being. The young man defeated Master Xehanort and stole his name. But something happened that caused Xehanort to lose his memories. I believe it had something to do with the activated Kingdom Hearts figure in the sky, maybe the power of the hearts got corrupt or something and Xehanort tried to absorb the hearts to slow down the destruction, but he probably over flowed with power and his memories may have left him due to such power, but anyway Xehanort's super human instincts could have came out of what happened to the heart shaped figure in the sky.

Sometime later, Ansem the Wise finds Xehanort in bad shape.

Terra in Final Mix+, I believe is present, the portal that Sora took was possibly something linking the to the past if you ask me. Perhaps Sora came across Terra after he believed his friends were defeated and before he finally took after Master Xehanort. We know that Terra was most likely talking about Master Xehanort.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
I did to at first, but there are a lot of connections linking the two characters. Remember years ago, about 2 or 3, members as well as people visiting other kh sites, believed that Roxas was his own person, a young man living in Twilight Town, but we soon found out that he was truly Sora's nobody, which was a shock by some.

Well, from what I've heard, there were also a few people that thought DiZ was a part of "Ansem", since their skin tone and eye colors were the same, and there was the fact that Mickey thought he had seen him before...

...and then came KH2 and pulled the big plot twist we all know about. See?

Even though you hate the idea, you should at least take it into consideration, as far back thought or an undead theory.

But I do.

How so? Master Xehanort could have done something to Aqua and Ven, although they might have survived as he soon fines out towards his path to facing off against Master Xehanort.

Eh, look at the landscape...it's rocky and filled with mountains and such. Which MX created...

Well have you read the new development section of the theory? Koji came up with a thought and I kind of ran with it. Master Xehanort had an apprentice, who looked exactly like the Xehanort that Ansem the Wise taught. Due to the experiments, The young man was split into two beings. The light side of his heart, which was connected with half a vessel and half a soul, gave birth to the entity known as Terra, while the dark side of his heart, which was connected to the other half of the vessel and soul, gave birth to a new type of enemy, but due to his strong heart, he kept some what of a humanoid appearance. He became the DS. Terra eventually craved the darkness, while the DS craved the light.

Eh, I'm not really sure if I like it much...

Towards the ending of the Secret Endings, Terra fused with the DS, forming his original self. The young prodigy began to see what his Master was really was, perhaps through Terra's time as a being. The young man defeated Master Xehanort and stole his name. But something happened that caused Xehanort to lose his memories. I believe it had something to do with the activated Kingdom Hearts figure in the sky, maybe the power of the hearts got corrupt or something and Xehanort tried to absorb the hearts to slow down the destruction, but he probably over flowed with power and his memories may have left him due to such power, but anyway Xehanort's super human instincts could have came out of what happened to the heart shaped figure in the sky.

Sometime later, Ansem the Wise finds Xehanort in bad shape.

Erm, I'm a bit confused here...just who becomes Xehanort?

Terra in Final Mix+, I believe is present, the portal that Sora took was possibly something linking the to the past if you ask me. Perhaps Sora came across Terra after he believed his friends were defeated and before he finally took after Master Xehanort. We know that Terra was most likely talking about Master Xehanort.

I still find that unlikely...

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Well, from what I've heard, there were also a few people that thought DiZ was a part of "Ansem", since their skin tone and eye colors were the same, and there was the fact that Mickey thought he had seen him before...

...and then came KH2 and pulled the big plot twist we all know about. See?
It's a chance. Thats why you come with many possible theories, then slowly eliminate as official news updates.

But I do.
Then you should see the reasons for matching Xehanort to Terra.

Eh, look at the landscape...it's rocky and filled with mountains and such. Which MX created...
It wasnt the same part of the battle grounds. The keyblades werent anywhere in sight.

Eh, I'm not really sure if I like it much...
Okay, I see. You got your opinions and probably reasons, but that shouldnt rule out the theory just yet.

Terra and DS reunite when Terra gives in (his eyes turn yellow). They both defeat MX as one being and take on the name Xehanort.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards

Look at the First Kingdom Hearts 2 Secret Ending, in the opening, there are clearly raised mountains...

Emm, the young Prodigy. Remember he was split into two beings, the light side, Terra, the Dark side, DS. Both craves the opposite of themselves. Towards the End of Birth by Sleep Secret Ending, Terra absorbs the darkness, fusing himself with the DS, becoming complete. This Prodigy than defeated Master Xehanort, and stole his name, but something happened with the Heart figure in the sky, and it caused him to loose his memories. Not that hard to fathom, at least I hope so.

Last edited:

the14thmember

sounds brilliant and is the best theroy yet in my own opinion. I just don't think Mickey was a master though to be honest, I think he was just a by standard trying to help because his own world was in danger.

and thank you for taking the time to type your theroy up and sharing your ideas must have taken ages lol

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
Then you should see the reasons for matching Xehanort to Terra.

Well, I do.

It wasnt the same part of the battle grounds. The keyblades werent anywhere in sight.

Eh, that's true.

Okay, I see. You got your opinions and probably reasons, but that shouldnt rule out the theory just yet.

I'm not ruling out...
Terra and DS reunite when Terra gives in (his eyes turn yellow). They both defeat MX as one being and take on the name Xehanort.

Emm, the young Prodigy. Remember he was split into two beings, the light side, Terra, the Dark side, DS. Both craves the opposite of themselves. Towards the End of Birth by Sleep Secret Ending, Terra absorbs the darkness, fusing himself with the DS, becoming complete. This Prodigy than defeated Master Xehanort, and stole his name, but something happened with the Heart figure in the sky, and it caused him to loose his memories. Not that hard to fathom, at least I hope so.

So, basically, it's this: there's this young man, who splits into Terra and DS. Later, both fuse back to form the original, and this young man takes Xehanort's name and becomes the Xehanort we know. Is that right?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
So, basically, it's this: there's this young man, who splits into Terra and DS. Later, both fuse back to form the original, and this young man takes Xehanort's name and becomes the Xehanort we know. Is that right?

That's the gist of it, of course Master Xehanort's experiments led up to the young man being split into two entities in the first place, well at least according to the theory.

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
That's the gist of it, of course Master Xehanort's experiments led up to the young man being split into two entities in the first place, well at least according to the theory.

Good then. Well, that did give me an idea as to why, if DS turns out to be Xehanort, he would look so much like Terra...

In any case: it's like most of your other theories. For some reason, I never really have much to say (no offense, it's not because they're bad).

Last edited:

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
In any case: it's like most of your other theories. For some reason, I never really have much to say (no offense, it's not because they're bad).

(A sign of peace just passes over for the time being)

Last edited:

Merlin326

as a rule, i tend to remain neutral as far as validity is concerned, though i will say it is quite an interesting theory and very possible. in my opinion, it is well thought out and it seems you have tried to take every possible factor into acount (unlike so many theories i have read in the past), or as close to as possible. my compliments.

with all due respect,
Merlin326

Awards
here's a twist on the theory, what if Ansem was also an apprentice of Xehanorts? Think about it, didn't Ansem say that when the unknown person showed up memory-less Ansem gave him the name Xehanort? Possibly in homage to his master. It also makes sense because Ansem would have continued Xehanort's research and thus eventually discovered the hearts of all worlds, and he would have eventually taken the experiments that Xehanort had started (when he created this new enemy, that is actually 10 years old...) and saw what was happening, then he attempted to stop his research only to be mutinied by the "new Xehanort" and Xehanort continued the research taking ansem's name to cover his tracks, turned into a heartless, tried to destroy the universe, meanwhile Xemnas the nobody is coming to power, and creating the Organization, and Sora, is coming into his own, and he eventually kills Xemnas and the "fake" Ansem the wise.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
here's a twist on the theory, what if Ansem was also an apprentice of Xehanorts?

Around that time, Ansem had 5 apprentices of his own, perhaps there were some competition, but I would not jump to say that he was an Apprentice of Master Xehanort.

Ansem gave him the name Xehanort?

But Ansem The Wise did not state in his reports that he gave him a name. But I agree with the other statements. Obviously Ansem The Wise could have learned from Master Xehanort's studies, perhaps darkness that was caused among some of the worlds as well as in those of citizen's hearts, had something to do with what happened prior to Xehanort's birth. But due to Xehanorts loss of memory but actual time of experiencing some of those events not to long ago, he was able to use what his body instinctively learned a little while ago, although not truly remembering the details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back