• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The New Enemy, connected to Master Xehanort

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

THB

Am I the only one that thinks the new enemies were created due to the limitations of the PSP?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
^What does that have to do with anything? The Gameboy Advanced was able to use the heartless from Kingdom Hearts, and its way less powerful than the PS2, explain your reasonings...

SuperSephiroth15

When I say Master, I don't mean Master of the Keyblade necessarily. But its fact, Nomura said so, The Master of the Keyblade has yet to have appeared in any of the titles thus far. So we know this Master of the Keyblade could be either Master Xehanort, or some mystery person.

ok, thanks. I didn't completely understand, but I tried my best with the info I know.

Back on subject; The gameboy advance gave great graphics for KH: CoM, well for a 2D game. So think about what the possibilities of the PSP are.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
The Conquerer, you said that because Terra called MX "Master", he may have been studying under him. Do you think that he had a close relation to DS -- as friends or as competition on who MX will chose as his successor? Also I would assume that they both tried to please their master, and both volunteered to become part of the experiment. DS went over-board and fell into darkness like the new enemy, but keeping his form. Terra may have realized the situation and changed sides before he could reach the level that DS had achieved. But in the BBS trailer, maybe he is changing there. His heart may have been almost fully darkness, but at the end, after realizing his weakness, he let the darkness take over him completely and became equal to DS in strength.

Another thing I was thinking about based on your theory was that Terra and DS might be two halves of the same person. I thought that Terra and DS seem to have a connection to Riku, and maybe if DS is Xehanort, then his heartless and Riku become one -- like him and Terra should....MAYBE, heheh.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
The Conquerer, you said that because Terra called MX "Master", he may have been studying under him. Do you think that he had a close relation to DS -- as friends or as competition on who MX will chose as his successor? Also I would assume that they both tried to please their master, and both volunteered to become part of the experiment. DS went over-board and fell into darkness like the new enemy, but keeping his form. Terra may have realized the situation and changed sides before he could reach the level that DS had achieved. But in the BBS trailer, maybe he is changing there. His heart may have been almost fully darkness, but at the end, after realizing his weakness, he let the darkness take over him completely and became equal to DS in strength.

Another thing I was thinking about based on your theory was that Terra and DS might be two halves of the same person. I thought that Terra and DS seem to have a connection to Riku, and maybe if DS is Xehanort, then his heartless and Riku become one -- like him and Terra should....MAYBE, heheh.

Interesting Idea. I at least believe that Terra has a connection to RIku. It had never occurred to me that DS might. this will get me thinking

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Interesting Idea. I at least believe that Terra has a connection to RIku. It had never occurred to me that DS might. this will get me thinking
Yeah? Cool. A few theories pointed a connection with Terra and Riku and this one hints at it, when he said Mickey's relation to Sora, Riku and Kairi might be similar to when he was a master. Also DS has the almost the same clothes as Riku in KH1 after he takes darkness side (just different color).

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I actually just yesterday posted a theory (with some holes so its not the greatest) connecting riku,terra, and XH/Ansem. I think that there is a lot more to do with Riku. for some reason I believe we will hear this next phrase (mainly because it sounds cool) soon. Riku:"I am the chosen one of darkness. You are nothing without me." I think we will hear something along those lines either by riku or by someone with a connection to or referring to Riku

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The Conquerer, you said that because Terra called MX "Master", he may have been studying under him. Do you think that he had a close relation to DS -- as friends or as competition on who MX will chose as his successor?

I believe so, I mean Master Xehanort probably had a few past apprentices and the man who became the DS, could have been close friends with Terra. Perhaps one of the main reasons why Terra wants to go after Master Xehanort, all has something to do with, why the man who became the DS became what he is, or how come such change in his friend is revealed?

Also I would assume that they both tried to please their master, and both volunteered to become part of the experiment. DS went over-board and fell into darkness like the new enemy, but keeping his form. Terra may have realized the situation and changed sides before he could reach the level that DS had achieved. But in the BBS trailer, maybe he is changing there. His heart may have been almost fully darkness, but at the end, after realizing his weakness, he let the darkness take over him completely and became equal to DS in strength.

Interesting, I did not think about what Master Xehanort could have done to Terra's heart, but its assumable like you said, that he turned his back on him, after discovering the true ways of Master Xehanort. In the theory I talked about Terra rising to the challenge to take Master Xehanort on. Its possibly connected to what Terra may have experienced which would have led to his decision of break away from his current Master.

So now your suggesting that Terra is the light side of the heart, while the DS is the dark side? If that is what you are saying, that perhaps Terra never truly existed prior to the DS's creation. Ah oh, brain surge:

Could a vessel really be split in half? Possibly, so is half a soul possible due to the fact that a true vessel can not support life without a soul?

The Secret Apprentice:

Out of all Master Xehanort's subjects, one true prodigy remained truthful to the end. His concepts were beyond that of a normal person. Master Xehanort took this young prodigy under his wing and taught him the secrets of the heart and the worlds. Sometime later, after the new creatures broke out, he developed his Keyblade and helped keep the creatures at bay. I believe The Prodigy wanted to continue the studies, but he wanted to be part of the new experiment much to Master Xehanort's dismay, but after seeing his amazing display with the Keyblade, Master Xehanort could not hold back his studies. Perhaps Master Xehanort planned on giving his title to the young Prodigy one day.

After the experiment, two halves of the same person was created. The DS, a powerful warrior, who's vessel is shrouded in darkness came to be. He is a being who seeks the light, his true calling is the find what he has lost. Terra, another powerful warrior, but he's the polar opposite of the DS. Having the light half of his original heart. So he's the light being, who seeks darkness, in order to be complete. He also searches for what he has lost. Both Terra and the DS have half a heart, half a soul and half a vessel.

Due to the cause of their creations, neither have much memory other than the fact that Master Xehanort took care of them, possibly in secret rooms, to keep them from each other, for the sake of his new findings. But Master Xehanort grown more attached to the darker side, continually experimenting. With his apprentice, he believed he could accomplish many tasks left unknown, the DS began to appreciate his Master even more, while Terra began to despise his Master. I believe Terra knew what was up, some one or something has resulted in him being abandoned.

After the new beings became wild, Terra developed his Keyblade and help fight them off. Meanwhile Mickey was on his way to Radiant Garden. I believe around this time, Terra approached his Master and asked why he is doing these things, I believe Terra finally found out the person who he was searching for.

The DS and Terra fought in battle, neither knowing the true reason, but they only felt complete after fighting. Mickey arrived on the scene and I believe Terra and Mickey fought them off. This was probably around the time in which Terra broke his ties to his old Master and thanked Mickey for coming. I believe Mickey and Terra talked for quite a while and Mickey discovered that Terra was something special, from now on, Terra would report back to Mickey if anything became too complicated. Perhaps Terra's next mission, was to seek out Ven.

(Birth by Sleep)

Sometime later after everyone had regrouped, Master Xehanort appeared in Sunsets Horizon for whatever reason. Master Xehanort unveiled the DS. As the battle grew, Ven and Aqua were truly outmatched. Terra could not hold up to the challenge. But Terra was still a genius, the only reason why his group and he were losing, he's not complete, he's not himself. To gain what he has lost, Terra's craving for darkness grew. The blue eyes, which could have represented the light vanished, and a more yellow color took over. Only the successor could truly beat Xehanort, Terra absorbed the DS's being into himself, becoming what he once was. Mickey watched from afar, as the whole being used his powers to defeat Master Xehanort. Terra took back what he had lost, the DS felt no regrets because that was what he truly wanted as well. Strong light alone will not win against two stronger forces of darkness. Terra, after defeating Master Xehanort, he stole the name with pride. Xehanort now retained his memories, but something happened.

The Kingdom Hearts figure in the sky, collapsed with hearts, a huge explosion could have destroyed the area and severely damaged Xehanort.

Wow, that was a lot of thinking. I'm sure I have some weird thoughts in there that I'd probably edited out later, but if its okay, I'll quote you Koji and put this entire post into a new discovery in this theory or into a next one sometime later....

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
I agree with you on the King Mickey being a master back in the day, that must be why he apeared in the fight scene with MX, Ven, Aqua and Terra.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

it doesn't explain why he doesn't talk about that time nor does he ever mention MX.......As if everything about MX was erased immediately.

Halibel

??Storm??
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Well maybe that wasn't mickey, what if It was one of grandpa or something. We don't know for sure how far back BBS is yet do we?

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
it doesn't explain why he doesn't talk about that time nor does he ever mention MX.......As if everything about MX was erased immediately.

Perhaps Mickey's Letter has something to do with the past and it connects to a premonition that would drive Kingdom Hearts 3 or something. I'm sure Nomura does not want to reveal everything, I mean the point of this this new series was for us to get more information about the past and how it may connect to the first few titles as well as "The New Game".

BBS is yet do we?

Its 10 years ago, it has been confirmed. Besides, Sora and Riku appeared in the game as young children around the ages of 4-5 at Destiny's Island, through Terra's view of th coast.

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Strong light alone will not win against two stronger forces of darkness. Terra, after defeating Master Xehanort, he stole the name with pride. Xehanort now retained his memories, but something happened.

The Kingdom Hearts figure in the sky, collapsed with hearts, a huge explosion could have destroyed the area and severely damaged Xehanort.
Sounds epic. This has got to be your best theory ever, it made me more interested in KH now. If things go this way then all this time we've been fighting another side of Terra, the DS, since Xehanort is....well....evil, ya know? What if Xehanort, the big bad villain of KH, is like a legendary keyblade hero that can end an upcoming war? And Sora, Riku and Mickey need him, but as Terra.

OR

If Terra and DS were friends, then maybe Terra is trying to save DS from the darkness, like Sora tried to save Riku. Maybe he's fighting for his friend...as I remember him say that in a screen of the BBS game (probably refering to Ven though).

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Sounds epic. This has got to be your best theory ever, it made me more interested in KH now. If things go this way then all this time we've been fighting another side of Terra, the DS, since Xehanort is....well....evil, ya know? What if Xehanort, the big bad villain of KH, is like a legendary keyblade hero that can end an upcoming war? And Sora, Riku and Mickey need him, but as Terra.

I recently started playing the series over myself, from Kingdom Hearts onward, although since I'm still re beating Kingdom Hearts, several ideas popped into my head. But Nomura did say that each character in Birth By Sleep has a special meaning to what they truly are. If we could think about Xehanort's hold entire existence connecting him to Terra, DS, and Master Xehanort, just imagine what kind of connection Ven and Aqua has to the other characters... But yes, when we put our heads together, it gets us really thinking about Kingdom Hearts in general.

But there is definitely some premonition surrounding Xehanort in Kingdom Hearts 2/Final Mix+. First we notice that Xehanort's darkness is purified from Riku's body, but in Final Mix+, Sora gets to battle against Terra, who is deemed a "lingering sentiment" so what Sora fought could not be Terra from the future, but more of a captured memory of his anger he felt towards Xehanort when he was alive, so that whole area was also possibly part of a memory that's been locked away and accessed by the time corridors of Diseny's Castle I would assume.

But, he's a lingering sentiment, which means that he continues to wander until Sora shows up, (so, does Sora change the future) and if he Sora could come in contact with past characters, like what happened when Sora, Donald, and Goofy traveled through the corner stone of light, that perhaps history may be changed and that darkness corridor was possibly opened on purpose by some one of higher authority as a warning and a sign for what's to come. Xehanort's name is engraved with hatred and Terra wanted Sora to understand that. I would assume that Terra was shocked to see a teen aged Sora after witnessing a child version of him on Destiny's Island. That corridor probably changed history.

I could go into another theory but I'll keep it on topic. Xehanort, is still out there, his darkness was merely cleaned from Riku's body "as far as we know of".

The Keyblade Legend comes back to mind as well. The quote was mentioned in the Secret Ending, but we have to assume, that Master Xehanort was stopped. But years later, perhaps the other end of the Legend may cause more problems. "While its wielder wrought chaos and ruin upon the world" that has yet to of happened so far in Kingdom Hearts's immediate storyline, it may also have something to do with Xehanort currently hiding out in the darkness. I believe as well, that its time for the current generation of characters to have a hand in a Keyblade War sometime with Sora's story picks up. Obviously the new series has something to do with a new installment, possibly Kingdom Hearts 3. Most likely if a war happened, our heros would be much older, due to the hardships and maturity level of the battles.

Dang! I keep thinking about the installment after the next 3.lol

If Terra and DS were friends, then maybe Terra is trying to save DS from the darkness, like Sora tried to save Riku. Maybe he's fighting for his friend...as I remember him say that in a screen of the BBS game (probably refering to Ven though).

That's also a possibility. We'll have to take both into account. I'll make up something for that one as well, when my mind is refreshed.lol

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
Although Riku was in control of himself in KH2, Xehanort's Heatless still stayed within him (his form showed it). But when the light collected from the hearts of Diz's machine then hit Riku, maybe it was not just Riku that changed that day -- to his side of light. Maybe Xehanort changed too. Either he changed to Terra, or Xehanort (who, in this theory, we can call DS, or DS+Terra).

So while the battle continued with Xemnas, the was another side and another story where Xehanort, the true "seeker of darkness" found the light, and was reunited with his past memories.

I wouldnt like to expand too much more on this because there is not enough proof yet, but we'll see. I only think of Xehanort in these possibilities because there must be a reason for his name rearranged as "Another" without the X.

I am also still trying to make sense of the Lingering Sentiment story-wise. I always believed that it was no more than a spirit reliving his hatred over and over agin. But now that you say that might actually be the past, new theorys should arise....rather from you than me tho :p

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
I wouldnt like to expand too much more on this because there is not enough proof yet, but we'll see. I only think of Xehanort in these possibilities because there must be a reason for his name rearranged as "Another" without the X.

Well it could be just be by chance that "Another" is Xehanort rearranged with an X. But than again, its chances like that where connections can be made. Perhaps Another is a term for simply a second Xehanort, given the fact that Master Xehanort had the name previously. But that still does not change the fact that Another is part of that name. Xehanort could be a legacy based name, given to the ones who become the succeeder(s) of gifted scientists, although I'm not necessarily saying that the name is a surname or anything. "No Heart" is also apart of Xehanort, so perhaps those two key meanings exceeds way passed Kingdom Hearts history. But Xemnas's password into the secret chambers of Radiant Garden was also Another, so it could be connected to Xehanort's previous life's memories, that's why Aqua's Keyblade and armor was hidden down in the passages of The room of Sleep. It keeps getting deeper if you ask me, but yeah, we should wait for further proof before venturing father into Xehanort's character.

As for the Lingering Sentiment, I believe that scene where Terra was kneeling had something to do with what Master Xehanort did, like we can assume from his words. I made a theory way back (not that way back) stating that Master Xehanort could have tricked Terra by making false images of his friends and turning them into some sort of creatures.lol Eventually Terra would defeat them, thinking his friends were gone. I believe Master Xehanort revealed his goal and if he was going to be stopped, he must be met at Sunsets Horizon, I believe Master Xehanort did the same thing to Ven and Aqua, leading them all to the fray at once... This saying needs to be rephrased I believe, anyway before Terra arrives, he falls to the ground, thinking of his friends, all of a sudden, Sora comes out of no where.

After the battle, Terra gets his resolve and continues his path of vengence, which leads up to the scenes of the Secret Ending, where each warrior becomes shocked that their friends are alive.lol

Koji

Still Alive
Awards
After the battle, Terra gets his resolve and continues his path of vengence, which leads up to the scenes of the Secret Ending, where each warrior becomes shocked that their friends are alive.lol
Lol, I dunno about this. I mean, he didnt seem too shocked.

Originally (before you pointed out that the fight with Terra could be in the past), I figured that Terra's spirit was living regret in an endless loop. Somehow, it seems like he blames himself and Xehanort for what happened to his friends. Like, what happened after he changed into a beserk freak at the end of BBS trailer? Did he have reason not to attack his friends? Did he have control over himself? I always theorized that Terra was the part of Xehanort that is living in regret.

Now, I realize that if that Terra fight was really in the past, then it must have been before BBS trailer. Obviously it means something happened to Ven and Aqua before BBS fight, and he holds a major grudge against Xehanort. That would make sense seeing as he is the first of the 3 who dive into battle against MX and DS. I have a feeling you're right about Lingering Sentiment being in the past. I wish someone would ask Nomura in an interview

"Was the fight with Lingering Sentiment in the past, or is it happening at that moment? What exactly is Lingering Sentiment?"

then we'd know which direction to take.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back