• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

##The New Cloud Fanclub!!##

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultima Star

Can I still wait for you?
Awards
Website
z15.invisionfree.com
THE NEW CLOUD FANCLUB!!

Lol yeah he deserves a fanclub and I know that there must be one around here but..I'm sure it's dead.
SO! I want to make a club for him.^^

Rules:

-You just have to like Cloud to join:rolleyes:
- Oh please no LTD's or things like "Cloud + Aerith= The canon" or "Cloud loves Tifa and that's that" Is a club of Cloud not who do we think he loves, okay? I don't what a discussion like that here (I'll beat down any clotis out there XD.....joking ^^) so it's just Cloud 'kay?

Members:

-Foreverkingdom
-Neo
-Squall
-SORA RULEZ!!!!
-TifaL91
-keybaldeslinger

Last edited:

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Mmhhh, intersting there was an old one but I never knew. When the blazes in earth did that happen? Oh well, I guess its dead now.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, now that you mention it. Probably not, but I'll think about it.

2 seconds later!

Sure, why not.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Lol, I just saw a thread about Cloud asking if he was gay. An interesting development, I shall watch how it turns out.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, even if he is one my favorite character and him being fictional. We have no idea for the plans what SE will do with Cloud next, plus we don't know what is going through the mind of the fictious Cloud.

Squall

Hey I wanna join,Cloud is my most fav RPG hero and one of the best guy out there.

Squall

Thanx!I was wondering that Cloud would use a gun in crisis core because the buster blade is owned by Zack at that time.Wont it look a litlle weird to see Cloud using a gun.

Zen

Silver Member
Awards
Well, I guess we kind are going to find out in September seeing how it comes out in Japan during September. Just 8 days before my b-day. At that time, Cloud has the same blue suit as the ShinRa guards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back