• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

~ THE NEW AquNort FC!!! ~ "When Beauty Is More Beast Than Her Beast"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Theart

Hyped Ruler of Honnouji Academy
Awards
~ THE NEW AquNort FC!!! ~
"When Beauty Is More Beast Than Her Beast"

aqunort_fan_club_banner_by_chasespicer056-d2y3twg.jpg

Banner by chasespicer056

~ Owner ~
VirgilTheart

~ Members ~
killer kung fu wolf bitch (Original Founder)
thylings
?si?
chasespicer056
Watson
Dexel
zulkir
Strawberry
LadyScythe
AxelYoYo
Lycoris
Grimmjow6
Xion_Z_Forgotten
YUPPP
Gesso
BlackFrozenRose
oathleeperriku09
The Dead Skin
Sign
Jelai
Lord betrayus
Eternal_light77
RelixBBS
Kevin Perez
Brady12Welker83
KeybladeMasterAqua
MegaVoltage
Orlyfan15

Affliated With
The Xehanort FC

Since Zizi was banned for a year, someone had to take over anyways. And apparently, Zizi doesn't intend on returning to KHI after his ban is lifted, so I decided to take over. ^_^ Post here and not at the original AquNort FC from here on out! ;D

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
:D LYCORIS IS ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *supertackleglompageofwelcome* <333333

I love this pairing. It can be dark and smutty, but incredibly hilarious too. >:D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
:D LYCORIS IS ALWAYS WELCOME HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *supertackleglompageofwelcome* <333333

I love this pairing. It can be dark and smutty, but incredibly hilarious too. >:D

:D :D :D TY, VT!

That is my reason for joining.

-----------------------------------------
EDIT: Removed the crap of a start of a fanfic because I'm going to write it.

Last edited:

Theart

Awards
I'm sad to hear, that he doenst want to come back.

but the aquanort club must go on.

Yeah. =C I feel bad about this, since it's taking over something of Zizi's, but at the same time, I know he's not coming back, so I'm doing this in his honor, so to speak. *Goes on into a ramble* XD

We'll need to come up with steamy and smexy skits soon enough!
s1naruto

Theart

Awards
A continuation of my old "Godmother" skit! >:D (In case any one needs a reminder, or wishes to read the skit, here it is again! :D)

*Set in the 40s back when mobsters ruled*

*A door slowly opened and with it, a silver haired man walks into a fine room*

Xehanort: *Gulps* I've come to make a business deal with... the Godmother.

????: That would be me. *Sitting in a fine leather chair is none other than a beautiful blue haired woman* My name is Aqua. What is your business proposition, Mr. Zane?

Xehanort: My offer is this; the Zane family and the Bailey family combine businesses and unite to take control of the other five families.

Aqua: *Amused and raises an eyebrow* Oh? And how would we do this, Mr. Zane?

Xehanort: *Gulps and thinks: I'm probably going to die for suggesting this...* A marriage.

Aqua: *Slightly taken aback* With whom? Me?

Xehanort: *Slow nod* Yes... you are the Head of the Bailey family after all.

Aqua: *Nods head* True. And you, Mr. Xehanort Zane, are the soon to be Head of the Zane family, with the recent death of your father, Billy.

Xehanort: Yeah. So we have an accord?

Aqua: *Gets up from the chair* You're supposed to get down on one knee and pull out a fancy ring... Xehy. *Walks to Xehanort and slowly strokes his abs* And if I get stuck with you, I wanna know you can handle the game.

Xehanort: G-game?

Aqua: *Devilish smirk* Yeah, the game. *Begins to unbotton her blouse* You know what I mean...

Xehanort: Of course. *Begins to smirk too* So, what makes you think I can't handle playing the game with you? *Takes off jacket and unbuttons shirt*

Aqua: *Takes off bra* Because few men can.

Beware it is rather... heated. ;D

*Sora "Keys" Osment walks in the hallway of the Bailey's estate. As he passes the door of Don Aqua's office, he suddenly hears some noise inside the office.*

Sora: *Looks at the door* What the heck was that?

*The sound of moaning and banging sounds are heard from the office. Sora jumps back surprised*

Sora: Should I knock? *Ponders* Maybe I shouldn't open the door anyways...

*What's going on in the office: Don Aqua Bailey and Xehanort Zane are locked in a heated unverbal struggle, fueled with intense passion and lust. Aqua is on top of Xehanort and has him straddled with her lovely thighs*

Xehanort: *Panting* You certainly do know how to rule the game... this one [I]and[/I] the mobs.

Aqua: *Smirks and lowers down to Xehanort's ear as she whispers* Knowing how to take control is vital in this business, wouldn't you agree?

Xehanort: *Chuckles* Certainly. *Looks down at his position* And you're the first woman I've come across capable of being more dominant than I in [I]this[/I] game.

Aqua: *Scoffs* Just shut up and let's keep going... [I]Xehy[/I].

EDIT: Yes, you may join, Grimmjow6! :D

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nice VT! A feisty!Aqua is a good Aqua indeed. Why can I see Aqua wearing red lipstick, a devilish grin, and hovering over her prey with her cleavage showing as she gets ready to shoot them in the leg.

EDIT: Xehy is probably the poor guy getting shot. Of course he doesn't go down without a fight.

Theart

Awards
Nice VT! A feisty!Aqua is a good Aqua indeed. Why can I see Aqua wearing red lipstick, a devilish grin, and hovering over her prey with her cleavage showing as she gets ready to shoot them in the leg.

EDIT: Xehy is probably the poor guy getting shot. Of course he doesn't go down without a fight.

Oh yes, that really describes Aqua in this "series" of mine. >:D Though Xehy ain't far behind in the badass department here. ;D

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
I'll join, but why did you remake the club?

Edit: Oh, never mind. I just read the part where you said that Killer was banned for a year.

Yay! A new club for more skits!

Theart

Awards
Because Zizi's been banned for a year and doesn't plan on coming back. So someone needed to take over and make a new version so that way new members can be added to the list. ^_^

chasespicer056

Empathy is Divine
Because Zizi's been banned for a year and doesn't plan on coming back. So someone needed to take over and make a new version so that way new members can be added to the list. ^_^

This is probably better actually. You were active in the old club so much more often than he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back