• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Neverhood

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rix

:)
Awards
Anyone remember this game?

I remember that I played it years ago on PC and i loved it. It was a really funny game. I don't think I ever beat the game though, but i would have loved to try to beat it if I ever got the chance to play it again.

Αzerin

?Templar Queen?
Website
magistream.com
I don't know it; what is it about? And why can't you play it: don't own it anymore or don't have a computer for it?

And PC games... ahhh I miss those. I still own some really old ones that are from floppy discs. Just I'd need to find a really old computer to play them>_<;

Rix

:)
Awards
The characters in the game was made of clay (not sure if that's the right now) So the game was pretty much like a stop motion movie. My cousin used to have it on her computer, but she lives far away.. And I don't know if she has the game anymore.

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
-----------------------------------------

I remember the game ^_^ I used to love playing it all the time on the PC.
I actually only remembered it recently, when I found a scene from the game on Youtube :thumbsup:
I thought it was great, the way they did the entire game with stop-motion :thumbup:

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I remember playing it, and loving it.
I never got that far, but it was a fun brain-bender at times with comical moments throughout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back