• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

*~The Never Melting Ice~*

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
The Never Melting Ice

((I am finally back to the world of RPing >_< months of no RPing can get boring if your comp has a virus and you lost your games T-T BTW It's another romance RP))

The snow fell covering the whole city in a thick layer of blinding whiteness. The whole world appears to be white and grey in the skies. Many students would probably be looking out their windows hopefully, whishing that schools would close down. At this rate they’ll get exactly what they want. Maybe even a little more…
It’s been just two days and they got exactly what they had wished for. The snow has frozen all main roads and closed down all schools. But, the snow hasn’t stopped yet… It falls lightly in small fluff-balls, the temperature drops at a constant rate. If this kept up it could mean the beginning of a new Ice Age.

The wind blows fiercely and the snowflakes are blown about, it’s hard to see past five feet infront of yourself. The sound of the wind blocks out all the other sounds making it nearly sound silent. A few teenagers who just so happened to be out the time the storm begun find shelter in a strange Inn called “The Never Melting Ice”, yes a strange name but there’s not enough time to worry about strange names. The blizzard drives them into the small building. It almost seems as if it wants those eight people to be there at that time… It reeks of destiny.

Template:
Name-
Age-
Gender-
Appearance-
Personality-
Bio-

Rules:
-Invited people get first dibs! If they don’t join spots will open up
-Spamming is kept to a minimum
-Posts must be roughly around 2 paragraphs
-You must’ve joined the forums more than four months ago
UNLESS you can convince me with a PM
-Romance is kept out of the bed
-All other usual rules are also in motion

Accepted Characters:
Girls

-sallyji22
-Kari'Heart
-sakurablossom07
-Eternal Dream

Guys
-Seirio
-Setharoth
-KingdomofHearts
-Roya|e

Name- Sara Cresswell
Age- 17
Gender- Female
Appearance-
piano.jpg

Personality- Sara has matured too quickly due to her loss of parents at such a young age, she learned to depend on no one else but herself. This has also caused her to not open up to even her own sister.
Bio- Sara lives with her older sister and younger brother. Her mom had run away after she had her little brother and her dad comitted suicide just when she was elevn, until the death of her father Sara had blamed her brother's birth for being the cause of her mom leaving. But now she loves her brother dearly and the two are inseperable. Her little brother Daniel who is 10 years younger than she is depends on her completely. Sara tries to stay optimistic even in the worst of situations. At school she tends to let her bubbly, happy girl personality take over so that nobody will find out about the depps scars within. She doesn't open up to strangers easily although she will befriend them. To Sara befriending and opening up to someone has a difference.

Last edited:

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: Im invited,and I think this RP will be the first time ive ever used a normal name.Atleast normal for people in Japan.

Name- Andy Tokugawa
Age- 17
Gender- Male
Appearance-
demoninthecity.jpg

Personality- Friendly,wise,acts like he is the leader
Bio- Andy is a teen who lived in the streets and fended for himself.He also educated himself with the help of an old,but extremly intelligent,lady taught him.He was born in the streets with no family,and fended for himself.His body was well built,so he is very strong.Andy had support from namy people who he became friends with because of his peaceful nature.He also had his share of fights on the street,which built him up to be not to soft natured.When he was just 14,he already had the wisdom of an old man,intelligenge that matches that of a college student,and he is really tough.One day when he was traveling through the roads and found himself in a storm.He ran to the nearest place he could get too,which was an inn called the "Never Melting Ice" where a bunch of other people were also at.

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
((I am finally back to the world of RPing >_< months of no RPing can get boring if your comp has a virus and you lost your games T-T ))

Yeah, I hate those virus things too. We had a major problem with them a couple months ago.

Anywho, this is Ivyprincesofhart speaking. From Guardian Angels, remember? My account got messed up, so I had to get a new one. Ask my friend Kari, if you like. If one of the girls decide they don't want to join, then may I?

Last edited:

Setharoth

Til daybreak
hm... my location.. is a paradox that beer pong ca
Website
www.freewebs.com
(update later.... studying for midterms)
Name- Sai Jsoi
Age- 18
Gender- Male
Appearance-
Aya19.jpg

Personality- The emotions that can explain Sai were once very simple but all that has changed. He was seen as a energetic guy with somewhat just motive. All in all he did what was expected of him and nothing out of the ordinary. Just your standard homeless boy living whereever he could. So overall the emotions that go through his mind compose of jealously and anger. Covering that inocent soul which resides inside but even before anyone can reach that they would cause him a deep sense of sorrow just because of his family relations...
Bio-

Last edited:

Story Keeper

Anxious Writer
Awards
Sending out my soul to worlds more beautiful
Name: Twilight Moon

Appearance: Red hair that goes down to her back, blue-violet eyes that seem to have a tint of sadness to them, a soft complexion that gives her a touch of being secertive. Her clothing is a white top and a dark red skirt and she wears a heart shaped locket. Something like her .

Personality: Twilight is a shy and withdrawn teen, she is thought to be a outsider, which doesn't bother her to much. She doesn't show if someone has hurt or made her mad. Twilight is often in her own little world so people say that she really doesn't belong around here but somewhere else.

Bio: Twilight was being beaten when she was younger, so because of this she ran away from home when she was five, finding a place to stay she helps out around the store and the house, she doesn't really trust people that easily because of her past. Twilight has often needed to protect herself on the way home from school. She lost a childhood friend, so she has been wishing for "One More Day" with them, but she knows that all that will lead to is her wish one more.

Extra:

Song: http://youtube.com/watch?v=8eHMvBK2mlw "One More Day" by Diamond Rio

Quote: "Sometimes I wish I could just go into my own little world, and stay there."

Last edited:

sallyji22

Website
Yeah, I hate those virus things too. We had a major problem with them a couple months ago.

Anywho, this is Ivyprincesofhart speaking. From Guardian Angels, remember? My account got messed up, so I had to get a new one. Ask my friend Kari, if you like. If one of the girls decide they don't want to join, then may I?
OOC-I'm sorry I kind of remeber but not really... 0.o But I might just open up one more spot for each gender instead, either way I will let you know.

sallyji22

Website
OOC- What do you mean by "Hello, anyone on the list here?" ?

Roya|e said he'd post on monday, I haven't gotten anything back from KingdomofHearts, tennisluvr92 is having a hard time trying to post her template, and ratio's computer is a little weird and internet is a bit off (She'll post her temp ASAP if not spot opens)

sallyji22

Website
OOC- I thought you weren't gonna join T-T anyways thx 4 coming, Ratio6's internet doesn't work so one spot is open but tennisluvr wanted to give her spot to broken.wings (yay Micky >_<)

Why is EVERYONE homeless or ran away from home?!?! 0.o

Seirio

Mr. Twister
Awards
ooc: <_< >_>...people stole my idea of being homeless!!!!I was the second to post my temp,first to use the homeless idea.Well my character isnt really homeless.He can live anywhere he wants in his neighbor hood for free.

Last edited:

KingdomofHearts

The bringer of sorrow
Name: Chris

Appearance:
anime_fire_vile.png

Personality: Calm, Quiet, and kinda shy but can be easy to anger when its about something he deeply cares about

Bio: He lives alone with his sick mother he was on his way to pick up her medicine when the blizzard started getting stronger and he was forced to take refuge in a oddly named place. aside from his mother he has a little bro who lives with his father who divorced his mother and is living in a place unknown to him and his mother he is a Freshman in college and can barely afford to pay tuition so he has to take a part time job as well as go to school but he couldn't go to either due to the weather and his girlfriend broke up with him 5 months ago but he didn't care he was only going out with her because she asked him and he was to nice to turn her down. other than that he is just an average 18 year old

Last edited:

Eternal Dream

The Messenger
Awards
Name- Rain Tsumi (Pronounced Rain Su-mi. Long I )

Age- 16

Gender- Female

Appearance-

Personality- Rain has a calm, quiet dignity about her. But you don't have to be around her forever to know this; you can see it and more in her eyes, even the deep, terrible sadness that seems to add a tragic beauty to her face and bearing. As it has already been stated, you can see dignity, sadness, hope and even her dreams, all in her eyes. She's learned that there is more to a person than what they say, she listens to their body language as well. I guess the reason is because she doesn't really like to talk that much. She knows that true beauty isn't just skin deep, nor does true love happen more than once in a lifetime. She seems to have a great wisdom beyond her years, as well as a passion for romance. She'll lose herself for hours at a time in a romantic daydream, inwhich her one true love would come and take all of her sadness away. Rain has a great love for words and music. She could spend hours playing, singing, reading or writing, all of which release her from her sadness. Liturature and music are some of her few joys in life, but she still manages to find beauty in everything, even though she suffers great depression.

Bio- [To be edited. Need to finish it.]

Theme Songs- "Tears in the Rain" by Tim Mcgraw & "How Can I Help You (To say Goodbye)" by The Judds

Quote- Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again, so when life gets tough you can just play pretend. I wanna go back to when Santa did exist; when Daddy was the only boy you ever kissed. When Disney World was the best place to be. When the only movies you could see were rated G. When your biggest problem was learning to write your name, and people didn't change. And your friends were the same. And everytime you were sad or you had a bad day, you could just run to Mommy and it would all be okay. I wanna go back to no hurt; and no pain. Just laughter, when everyone always lives happily ever after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back