• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

.:>~The never ending cycle of hatred~<:. (Grudge rp)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Funky Bear

Sexy Chocolate
With Halloween coming up quickly I thought It would be cool to make a horror rp since there aren't too many lying around. That's right, this is the sequel to the Grudge 2. But wait! I know what your thinking: "I haven't seen the movie yet". Don't worry though, I'm not gonna be quizzing anyone or throw out too many refernces to that movie to make you feel inadequate or nothing.

1133602101_E21-grudge.jpg

Storyline/Plot:

When someone dies in the grip of a powerful rage... a curse is born. The curse gathers in that place of death. Those who encounter it, will be consumed by It's Fury. Those who touch it are destined to die and pass it down like a virus from victim to victim in an endless, growing chain of horror.

In the nation of Japan everything is always normal. Every day being the same. People all over the world come to vist it. However, things in aren't always what they seem. For the city holds a mysterious secret: Once you enter you can never leave. At least, that's what happends when you enter the Saeki family house. The house of Kayako Saeki; a Japanese housewife was killed and her son was drowned to death.

Those who have gone into the house have died; killed by the ghost of Kayako,and her son Toshio.To this day it is known as one of the "haunted houses in all of Japan because for the hatred that still lingers within it. No one is able to stop it. A group average high school teenagers are invited to a Haloween party, search for the right place to hold it. Will it be the haunted house? If so will they survive and correct the curse?

Rules

.No godmodding or power-playing
.No spamming or onelining
. Put "Do you have a grudge?" on top of your template to show you read the rules.
. No killing off another person unless you have permission
. Read sticky rule.
.2 Paragraphs per post and Bio
.Pg-13 Swearing & Romance
. Literacy please, literacy
. Have fun! (And put a smile on :)

Special rule: During the rp there will be a few sequnces where someone will be killed. You will know If it's your time If you get a PM that says "Time to die" in it and I will create a scenario for you and you write it into a post or allow yourself to make one for you. If you refuse to do then you will be kicked out of the rp and I will kill you off myself. However, there will be times when you won't die but dissappear for a while till' I give you the nod It's alright to come back.

Template

Name:
Personality:
Bio:

Last edited:

Soleil

KHI's Idiot of the Year
Never done a horror RP but I'll give it a go.

Do you have a grudge?

Name: Rika Shinimoto
Appearance: http://www.animegalleries.net/img/113827
Personality: Upbeat, free-spirited and a total spaz
Bio:
Rika's birth parents died in a car accident when she was seven years old. She was adopted by a family that lived in a Shinto shrine so basically she can somewhat tell when there's an evil spirit lurking about. Even though she suffered a tragic life she still manages to stay positive and always looks on the bright side.

Rika constantnly day dreams and can act like a spaz which to most of her classmates find humorous. She simply loves to make people laugh.

sallyji22

Website
little-cactus.spaces.live.com
Fuzzy(if I can still call u that...) UR PM box is full so anyhow, I'm kinda on Hiatus for RPing and I have a low tolerance for horror, I had nighmares after writing my own horror story for homework. (At least it's tiop 3 >_>) But if there's anything else you ever need another RPer send me a PM. I'll be back in atleast a week or so anyways. Cya around

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back