• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Nemesian Tales - the Tale of the Wolf

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

halfmango

Awards
Re: Yet to be named; a piece of a terribly long tale

Ok, SO. The eleventh chapter of this story is up on google docs.
I still haven't figured out an appropriate title for this story. Sometimes it can be harder than figuring out how I should fix a knot in the plot.
Aaand, here's chapter 10 for the people who live in the forum.
Thank YOU, ladies and gentleman, for tuning into this story. Hope you enjoy all the rest to follow.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

halfmango

Awards

Ok, sorry for the double post but chapter 12 is up on docs and 11 is here for the forumers. Sorry it took a while, and the length might be a bit shorter than your expectation. Sorry, been a busy week, and it might get busier :(
But weekend's around the corner, so I'll try to make up for it at then. Anyhow, enjoy!

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Chapter 11.

I cheered so loud because, I was extremely happy with this chapter. I'm so happy Fenrir came back to rescue them. And damn, what a badass he is without having to break a sweat against the gorilla nemesis. Too bad Arland escaped. The bastard. I was really proud of Gregor for standing up to Arland too. He's an admirable man as well. And talk about whoa, Fenrir isn't Yujin?! It makes sense because, he doesn't seem like the fatherly type to begin with.

Chapter 12.

Oh my god. ;___; I knew you dropped hints before, but it never occurred to me Yujin had a brother. And goodness, the amount of tragedies Fenrir and Felicia have gone through is unreal. I'm really happy Fenrir decided to stay and protect Felicia, because they're all they have left. Except I consider Tena to be apart of their family too. And this chapter blew me away. I weep tears because of how heart touching this was, when Fenrir embraced her. So good, halfmango, so damn good. And I don't know what to expect for the next chapter at all.

halfmango

Awards

Alright, chapter 13 is complete! And it's a longer one, for all your waiting. I think I can be done with chapter 14 by monday, but we'll have to see. And the end is getting quite near.
Chapter 12 for the citizens of khinsider forum. Please, enjoy. And as always, thanks for reading.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Chapter 13.

You toyed with me, good sir! I cannot believe Hyancith was alive only to be taken away again and in a brutal manner too. Anyways, I absolutely loved Felicia taking out Nemesis after Nemesis like it was a peace of cake. It's still too bad Tena is so close to death and has to become bound with another Nemesis in order to survive without telling Felicia if it's what she wants. Ah well, I'll find out soon enough. On the other hand, Tena coming in and using her magic was certainly badass. I just hope things don't get any worse for them at this rate.

halfmango

Awards

Chapter 13.

You toyed with me, good sir! I cannot believe Hyancith was alive only to be taken away again and in a brutal manner too. Anyways, I absolutely loved Felicia taking out Nemesis after Nemesis like it was a peace of cake. It's still too bad Tena is so close to death and has to become bound with another Nemesis in order to survive without telling Felicia if it's what she wants. Ah well, I'll find out soon enough. On the other hand, Tena coming in and using her magic was certainly badass. I just hope things don't get any worse for them at this rate.

Well, at least it seems like the story has been going the way I hoped it to be. Hopefully what follows will be satisfying as well. And as such, chapter 14 is up. NOW I HAVE MORE NUMBER THAN ORGANIZATION 13 (meaningless competition ftw). Chapter 13 for the people here.
STILL HAVEN'T FIGURED OUT A TITLE FOR THIS MONSTROSITY. I always have issues with story titles. Tips, anyone?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Chapter 14.

Arland certainly is dedicated to the cause. I imagine "Him" is someone else and not the crocodile nemesian. Anyways, it was absolutely boss seeing Tena join the fray! I'm really happy she has more control over her rage in comparison to how it went down for Felicia. I'm curious if there's another reason why Tena didn't have a voice inside of her head. I'll have to think on it some. Otherwise, I wonder if Felicia and Tena will try to destroy the apparatus together? Or if it's too late for that now that it's activated?

And hey, I'll help ya come up with a title. I'll send it to you in a PM later. ;3 Awesome chapter as usual, halfmango!

halfmango

Awards

Chapter 14.

Arland certainly is dedicated to the cause. I imagine "Him" is someone else and not the crocodile nemesian. Anyways, it was absolutely boss seeing Tena join the fray! I'm really happy she has more control over her rage in comparison to how it went down for Felicia. I'm curious if there's another reason why Tena didn't have a voice inside of her head. I'll have to think on it some. Otherwise, I wonder if Felicia and Tena will try to destroy the apparatus together? Or if it's too late for that now that it's activated?

And hey, I'll help ya come up with a title. I'll send it to you in a PM later. ;3 Awesome chapter as usual, halfmango!

Thank you! It's great that people are still hanging around to see this end. Well, I'm not sure if it's a good news, but the end is coming near, as chapter 15 is up on the googledocs. 2/3 chapters, maybe? 4 at most, and this story will come to and end.
That aside, here's 14 for the people here. Please, enjoy, and thank you for reading.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Chapter 15.

This story keeps tearing me apart. ;__; Fenrir. </3 You'll be missed dearly. Apart of me knew it was coming when the white dog made an appearance. Gosh darn you, Vain! How could you! I want to pummel him into the ground for what he's done. At the same time, I hate admitting this but, he's got a point. He did give Melin, Arland and Arc a chance for revenge against humanity. I hope Felicia and Tena will be okay after this. Every time I think they're going to be alright, somebody dies. Great chapter as always. Definitely one of the best stories I've read all year.

halfmango

Awards

Chapter 15.

This story keeps tearing me apart. ;__; Fenrir. </3 You'll be missed dearly. Apart of me knew it was coming when the white dog made an appearance. Gosh darn you, Vain! How could you! I want to pummel him into the ground for what he's done. At the same time, I hate admitting this but, he's got a point. He did give Melin, Arland and Arc a chance for revenge against humanity. I hope Felicia and Tena will be okay after this. Every time I think they're going to be alright, somebody dies. Great chapter as always. Definitely one of the best stories I've read all year.

My, what an honor. When I started out I didn't expect it to be loved like this. And alas, the end is coming near with chapter 16. The next chapter will be the last chapter of this story. Thanks to everyone who has read along so far. To be honest I didn't get what I really wanted to from here, but it's still an equally great thing to have people read my story and enjoy it.
Here's 15 for everyone else, and the next post with come with both 16 and 17. Thank you again, everyone.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards

Chapter 16.

I almost thought Felicia was going to die. I'm happy she didn't, because there's been so much death already. I'm glad she kicked Vain's butt like that. It was quite fitting. At the same time, I felt sad by the end of this chapter because it felt painful knowing how much she's lost. Furthermore, I like how you quoted Fenrir in that chapter to get Felicia's spirit up again. I'm happy Tena and everyone could make it back alive. I do wonder how Felicia's students will react about her changed form. Including what will happen in chapter 17. Will it be an epilogue? Definitely a great chapter.

halfmango

Awards

Ladies and gentlemen. First of all, I would like to express my deepest gratitude for reading my story. That's right, you're awesome, just because you read my story till here. It's unfortunate that I failed to get much comment out of it, but hey. At least the person who started out followed me all the way here. Extra dose of thanks to you, Kitkat. Some comments (and messages) helped quite a bit. I also kinda decided the title for this thing, but I might change it if I come into something better :p
Here are the conclusions of this story, chapter 16 and 17 (17 is up on google docs).
If you see at the end of chapter 17, you might see something a bit foreshadowing... that's right, I already have ideas for another chapter of this long, long tale. But I'm kind of having debates on whether to exted this story or make a completely new one... so it might be a while since I come back to this world. Or it might be sooner. I might put this story up on different places and get more reactions out of them.
But minor details aside, thank you again. Hope you enjoyed reading this story, and (maybe) I'll comeback next time with more stories to share.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Spoiler Spoiler Show

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
Chapter 17.

This was a great pleasure to read to the very end. Thank you for sharing it with us, halfmango, because it's been a fun journey of a roller coaster of emotions throughout it. Furthermore, thank you again for the special shout out. ;3 I'm really happy Felicia got to keep the merchants token. I imagine she might wear it around her neck as a talisman or something. What really made me happy was seeing how accepted she was back in her home town. I thought it was amusing how she went about getting her job back. And her students really do cherish their teacher, which makes this even better. I really liked the way you ended this most of all. <3 Bravo, halfmango, bravo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back