• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

flary26

Axel didn't do it out of compassion. He's the kind of guy that'll do anything to get his goal. Just look at what he did to Vexen, for example.

Namine was a slave. She never meant to do anything bad. She probably didn't even know what was going on most of the time.

Alw3000

how could she replace his memories without knowing what or why she was doing it for?
but i think she had made a couple mistakes, thats all, that she won't do again. (we hope)
do u guys think she could come back as BHK in disquise? i mean, so sora wouldn't reconize her and she couldn't do anything to destroy Sora and Kairi's relationship. also after the credits it did say: wlaking down this road without you, to remake forgoten promises and meet you at roads end.

I_Walk_Alone_87

electrikeyblade14 said:
namine is the evil witch who changed the ways of her powers for the love of a friend. i don't like her. there's a good reason why she's loneley.

She isn't a witch, she was forced to do those things in return for freedom. She never got her freedom, so she left the orginzation with the help of Sora and Axel.

S

Shadow Keyblade

I agree with Flarey,but I think Namine knew what was going on,but she was forced into it.

Alw3000

ithink she may be sora's angel, and not a witch at all. she was forced to replace Sora's memories, but she kinda didn't want to do anything bad to Sora. uh yea

TwilightRiku193

I think that she is ok because marluxiu was threting namine so she didnt have any choose but to do what he said or he would do something to her.

OblivionHeart

Namine's way cooler than Kairi. At least she tried to mend her errer's near the end. And plus, I think age might deal with way Namine couldn't alter the organization's memories.

D

Door to Light

What I'VE always wondered is where is Namine from in the first place? She can't of just appeared out of nowhere. Unless she was created, but I doubt it.

Soren

Awards
Honestly, I feel sorry for her. But ya know, bein a which, she's gotta have a power source, right? So are powers from the darkness, like Axel and Marluxia, from the Light, Like Mickey and Sora, or from the Twilight? I thought it might have been darkness because of where she was stuck. but do we really know what gives this particular "nonexistent one" her strength?

exed_out__

misai said:
I think I mentioned a theory somewhere else on this.

Perhaps Namine's magic was futile against the unknowns.

Here's what I think.
Marluxia and them all
= unknowns
= therefore, they're the 'nobodies'/'nonexistent ones'
= therefore, they have no hearts
= therefore, no 'solid' memories
= because nobodies do not have memories
= which means Namine can't do anything about it.

I doubt she came willingly. Why couldn't she have just met Sora herself?

If the organization members ahd no hearts tehn they would automatically be turned into heartless.

They are niether dark nor light. theyre just plain old mysterious bad guys who mess around with sora.

Oracle

Nobodies are mere shells, lacking both a heart, and a soul. They're just shells. Nothing more. Lets get back on topic people.

My theory is that Namine is Kairi's Shell. I'm still a bit doubtful about it though... She said she was Kairi's shadow, she has the same appearance (except for hair and clothes) as Kairi, and she seems just as powerful as Kairi. But I thought her heart returned to her body when Sora stabbed himself with the Dark Keyblade... Thats why I doubt my own theory, but I can't think of anything else that sounds logical.

A

Audo

Oracle said:
Nobodies are mere shells, lacking both a heart, and a soul. They're just shells. Nothing more. Lets get back on topic people.

My theory is that Namine is Kairi's Shell. I'm still a bit doubtful about it though... She said she was Kairi's shadow, she has the same appearance (except for hair and clothes) as Kairi, and she seems just as powerful as Kairi. But I thought her heart returned to her body when Sora stabbed himself with the Dark Keyblade... Thats why I doubt my own theory, but I can't think of anything else that sounds logical.

She is not kairi's shell! yes She did say she was kairi's shadow but not because she is her shell she meant it in sora's memories. She took out kairi from his memories and replaced the memories of kairi with fake memories of Namine. Thats how she was kairi's shadow not because she is kairi's shell. To the poster who said that Namine would disguise herself as BHK that is wrong because it has been said that in the Jump Festa Trailer Namine is seen talking to BHK. Namine is a witch who was captured by the Organization to do their dirty work.

Sora101101

i dunno. why would she work for the organization? she seems nice. and remember, axel said, "Namine', do you see Marluxia here?" and let her go. maybe she was forced? but then where did the organization find her? ?????????

A

Audo

She was obviously forced to help Marluxia in his plan to mess with Sora. Axel most likely said that because he knew it would lead to the fall of Marluxia and Axel wanted that because he believed that Larxene and Marluxia were traitors. What do you mean by "Where did they find her?" . If you mean where did they capture her, no one knows because it was never mentioned but Marluxia was the one who did it, since it was his plan to use her powers.

(PS-Sora101101 Thanks for posting something no one barely posts in this thread.)
EDIT:
Oracle said:
Actually your wrong there Oracle, Nobodies are shells but they have a body AND a soul my proof is Ansem Report 13.
Ansem Report 13 said:
When the heart casts off the flesh, where does the body go?

Heart and soul are separate, and the spirit remains in the body. But can we assume that the leftover body and soul perish?

Certainly when the heart changes into a Heartless the body disappears.

However, that is only this world's story; in another world, mightn't they change forms like the Heartless and exist there?

If we take that to be the case, there must be a you other than yourself existing somewhere.

An existence neither of darkness nor of light.
An in-between existence.
Cast off by the heart, a mere shell, one who begrudges both the darkness and the light.

This mystery cannot be easily resolved.
The relationship between the heart and the flesh is a complex one.

But since we exist here, they cannot be termed as existent.
Therefore I shall call them...

"The non-existent ones."

Last edited:

Alw3000

i posted about BHK and Namine. I agree that Namine is not Kairi's shell. She meant that she was not who he thought she was, but rather like a dark version of Kairi in his memories, because she was feeling guilty about the whole thing any way.

K

kingdom_hk

sorry if this was asked but how do u pronounce her name?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back