• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
She isn't evil...she was just manipulated. She's a good girl...but I liked Kairi more...but then again I have to play KH:II to determine who I like better. (Since more info about Namine would be revealed in game). -sigh-

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Look at my post above ya' buddie. I didn't say she was evil. I don't think she's evil. She was manipulated/forced to what Marluxia wanted her to do. I know she's a good girl. She's just not my biggest or most favorite character.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
And oh yeah, I wanna join the Namine club...she's pretty cool I guess.

What's Namine's connection to Kairi anyways? >__> I know, I know some...well a lot of you say that there is NO connection..but I think there is..

M

Mishin

i don't think namine is evil....she was used. She just didn't wanna be alone anymore. And when it came to erasing sora's memory forever, she wouldn't do it.
Heck yesss I'm in the Namine Club!

fiendnuggets

I like Namine as well, and I also believe that she is in some way connected to Kairi. I dont think she is her "shell" per say, but I think there is some sort of connection considering Kairi has such a mysterious past and we know so little about Namine as well

Epilogue

killjoy princess
fiendnuggets said:
I like Namine as well, and I also believe that she is in some way connected to Kairi. I dont think she is her "shell" per say, but I think there is some sort of connection considering Kairi has such a mysterious past and we know so little about Namine as well

Yay, someone else who believes me about the Kairi, Namine connection! >.>

fiendnuggets

Also, I dont understand why there are legions of fans that want to see Namines head on a pike. I think its pretty apparent that her hand was forced by the organization, and in the end she wanted to help Sora and co. As previously stated, I think its all the fangirl jealousy that started all this Namine hating :cool:

Soraox

YEs NAmine and Kiair are related i dont how but they are because remeber KiAir used to live in Hollow Bastion and we dont know what her livewas like there so maybe Kiair and Namine are sisters.

Also Im saying just What would do if u saw Namine kissing Kiair just asking.

Soraox

OH CuRD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SORRY I MEAN NAMINE AND SORA SORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back