• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tuesmiddt

Aaigh! I'm going crazy! What's up with shadows of people and chains of broken reconstructed memories and this and that and the Organisation....

Oops sorry I lost my head there for a moment...

Actually what does Namine mean by being a shadow of Kairi anyway is it like illusions of people in different worlds of the same dimension separated by impassable walls of darkness forged between world borders ravaged by Heartless or like Kairi and Namine being alternate illusions of parallel dimensions of time and space and ..... BLAM! *Loud Head Explosion*

Okay but seriously does anyone know how to explain this comprehensively and thoroughly (Sorry for being a Noob).

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Like she was a shadow of Kairi in Sora's memories..or something like that. She's not Kairi's other Half or anything...she just meant, she was a replacement, a replica, a shadow of Kairi in Sora's memories. She was trying to fill up Kairi's spot in Sora's memories..But it looked like she was nothing else, but just a mere shadow to him. A copy cat basically. She tried to be Kairi in his memories...since Kairi was the person he loved the most and forgot.

@_________@ Ah...I'm confusing myself right now...oh wells. I hope someone will understand what I just said! Because I don't! XD

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
Personally I really dislike Namine. But I always wondered why she didnt use her 'power' against the Organization. Probably because she wanted company. If she didnt really want to do that to Sora why didnt she make Luxia, Axel or whoever forget why they had her there?

Epilogue

killjoy princess
That`s Exactly how I felt. She's such a weak hearted girl...>___< Namine fans...don't hurt me! XP

Alw3000

Tuesmiddt said:
Aaigh! I'm going crazy! What's up with shadows of people and chains of broken reconstructed memories and this and that and the Organisation....

Oops sorry I lost my head there for a moment...

Actually what does Namine mean by being a shadow of Kairi anyway is it like illusions of people in different worlds of the same dimension separated by impassable walls of darkness forged between world borders ravaged by Heartless or like Kairi and Namine being alternate illusions of parallel dimensions of time and space and ..... BLAM! *Loud Head Explosion*

Okay but seriously does anyone know how to explain this comprehensively and thoroughly (Sorry for being a Noob).

just to clear things up a bit, namine did say that she was Kairis shadow, and by that she means that even though Sora acts like he loves Namine, hes only doing that because he thinks that she is Kairi. namine knows this, and it is because he loves her for only cause he thinks shes Kairi that she feels he is only loving a shadow of who he truely loves. In other words, Namine, in soras false memories, is only a shadow of who he really loves, which is Kairi. I hope that helps you bit.

oh and by the way, this does not mean that Namine is connected to Kairi in real life in anyway. Namine said it herself she never knew sora before Castle Oblivion.

oh about Namines powers, i just think Namine is more powerful then she thinks she is. i think there is also a very good reason why she didn't use her powers against the organization. i thinks it because there is no way she could use her powers against them without anyone knowing. not to mention she would have to create a lot of memories to replace the ones already there. that would take time. i mean it took her a whole year to restore Sora, Donalds and Goofys memories to their orginal state, it would take much longer for her plan to do all that and thats only if nobody figures it out. it would be to much work and would make no sence at all, i mean someone will be bound to find out. (no offence to whoever came up with the idea.) although i do agree she could have done more to get herself out of the situation she was in. maybe she doesn't want to leave. maybe she stayed there for a good reason...

ps sorry for the long post.

L

Lycan3

Yeah, I like Namine, she just seems to have gotten a bit lost on the way but turned out alright in the end. Merry Christmas everyone!

kairi77

Website
www.myspace.com
eh... there has been some new rumors about namine... suposively she is conneced to kairi after all (thats it)

oh and btw... welcome to the fourms lycan3

Epilogue

killjoy princess
^ Hey it maybe a rumor. But it is also possible...we'll never know...well the people who imported the game will, but not all of us. So yeah w.e -_-.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back