• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kira Haro

Unknown
Post your views/theories/insults/comments/etc about Namine, the normal-NOT witch-girl in Chain of Memories.

electrikeyblade14

namine is the evil witch who changed the ways of her powers for the love of a friend. i don't like her. there's a good reason why she's loneley.

K

king_sky

I like her she is kind its just that she was forced to do what the organization wanted.

electrikeyblade14

king_sky said:
I like her she is kind its just that she was forced to do what the organization wanted.
NAMINE WAS NOT FORCED TO HELP THE ORGINIZATION!!! SHE HELPED THEM BECAUSE SHE WAS LONELEY AND THOUGHT SORA WOULD BE HER FRIEND!!!

M

misai

I think I mentioned a theory somewhere else on this.

Perhaps Namine's magic was futile against the unknowns.

Here's what I think.
Marluxia and them all
= unknowns
= therefore, they're the 'nobodies'/'nonexistent ones'
= therefore, they have no hearts
= therefore, no 'solid' memories
= because nobodies do not have memories
= which means Namine can't do anything about it.

I doubt she came willingly. Why couldn't she have just met Sora herself?

L

Lord Marluxia

misai said:
I think I mentioned a theory somewhere else on this.

Perhaps Namine's magic was futile against the unknowns.

Here's what I think.
Marluxia and them all
= unknowns
= therefore, they're the 'nobodies'/'nonexistent ones'
= therefore, they have no hearts
= therefore, no 'solid' memories
= because nobodies do not have memories
= which means Namine can't do anything about it.

I doubt she came willingly. Why couldn't she have just met Sora herself?

....what he/she said. but who said that "nobodies" had no hearts?

DarrcEnigma

Lord Marluxia said:
....what he/she said. but who said that "nobodies" had no hearts?
Ansem did. Shells/Non-Existent One/Nobodies are the cast-off body and soul of a being. Body and soul, hence the heart is no longer with it. Since memories seem to be tied to the heart somehow, it would, to a point, make sense that they themselves have no memories of what happened in their lives prior to their separation.

That doesn't mean Naminé couldn't corrupt their current memories or create new "links" and add them, though. Which means there has to be more to it -- probably a limitation to Naminé's powers. Say, for instance, that she can only manipulate someone's heart.

soraworldseen

Website
ethnic5kh.diaryland.com
Namine seemed abit surprised when Sora chose to erase his memories of Namine to get Kairi. And she seemed a bit upset that Sora had no real feelings for her. She did all the things she did so she could mean something to Sora. So she wouldn't be lonely. I think she was jealous of Sora and Kairi's relationship. Larxene said something about that.

M

Mishia

I liked her A LOT more than Kairi, at least she had some character development and got nicer as the game progressed. She's probably damm lonely in CO

Alw3000

dude namine rocks out loud! i still don't think that she is kairi's shadow, and when she said she was she was saying it metiphorically. not literally. but yeah she does have powers. i think she might be sora's guardian angel, but it's like she doesn't know it. Kairi is his light/lover, and Namine said she would watch over him. so I think she's his angel.

Alw3000

i don't think she willingly changed his memories, but was more manipulated to, and she did willingly go to Axle, naive of he evilnessnessness.

E

El_SchaZ

Actually, out of the unknowns, Axel seems to be both the most decent and pivotal. I mean, he let Naminé go and meet Sora, and seems to plot against 'The Organisation'.

If anything, I have a sneaking suspicion that he's going to be a big ally to Sora in KH2.

As for Naminé herself, she's just manipulated. She isn't bad at all.

Alw3000

okay i stilll think namine is being manipulated big time, but scince i don't own the game yet cause of me parents, (grrr) i don't know what to say about Axle. i just assumed he was evil because he was part of the organization. but still, i think he has an EVIL plan. EEEEEVVILLLL! (said in the most insane way possible) (yes i know i'm insane):D

Darkness Riku

In the end ,she changed Sora's memories back,so it's not like she wanted to change his memories.And the Organization is not all evil.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back