• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Yeah...BHK isn't Sora's shell that's for sure...(thats what some people think and proved....) So he has to be the other side of Sora's heart and same with Kairi and Namine. @_@

Alw3000

i agree with you on sora and bhk, but i don't know about namine and kairi. namine and kairi are very different people, like kairi's not a witch and namine's not a princess, as far as we know.

about namine's birth, maybe she was born so long ago that any record of it would have been lost. some witchs can be immortal, and even if they aren't, most live for a very long time anyway. as far as that goes, namine could be over 100 years old! just another theroy o mine.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Alw3000 said:
i agree with you on sora and bhk, but i don't know about namine and kairi. namine and kairi are very different people, like kairi's not a witch and namine's not a princess, as far as we know.

about namine's birth, maybe she was born so long ago that any record of it would have been lost. some witchs can be immortal, and even if they aren't, most live for a very long time anyway. as far as that goes, namine could be over 100 years old! just another theroy o mine.

Yeah that can explain why she is so lonely....but then again who knows?

Keeavin

What's all this talk about the other side of Sora's heart and whatnot? Where did it come from; am I missing something? I never heard anything about Sora having another side to his heart that someone (BHK) could exist in.

As for Kairi and Namine... I don't get why so many people suggest that the two are somehow linked/connected through their hearts, because I see absolutely no evidence to even hint it. In CoM you see the two mistaken sometimes, and Riku says they smell alike, but this is simply because Namine is screwing with their senses and memories. Namine appeared as Kairi as an illusion to Riku, but she failed to mask her scent from him, and that's why he said that they both smelled alike. And in Sora's story it's pretty self-explanatory. Really Kairi never even physically came into the story of CoM, it was just Namine manipulating everyone. If I'm wrong, and there is some evidence that they are connected in some way, please feel free to prove me wrong.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Well according to some proof i have Vexen gave Sora a memory card to Twilight Town which his other side of his heart remembers but he doesn't. And strangely BHK lives in Twilight Town.

And the whole Namine and Kairi thing? We all know that Kairi never was really in CoM. Namine was just trying to replace her in the memories of Sora. They have 4 things in common which are they resemble each other some bit. They are symbols of light. They love Sora and they both have special powers (Kairi as in the powers of a princess of heart and Namine as a "witch" who can control memories err something like that...)

Keeavin

No offense, but those are bad examples of similarities.

1. They don't look like each other. Their sprites are based off of one another's, most likely, but they don't look alike at all in their actual pictures/CGI images.

2. Namine isn't a symbol of light...

3. Namine doesn't love Sora... I don't even see what made you think that.

4. Saying that they both have powers is waaaay too generalized, because almost all the major characters have powers. You might as well say that Kairi and...um...Cloud are linked if you're going to talk about them both having powers.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Well if you think I'm wrong then you think I'm wrong. I don't pretty much care, 'cause its what i think. Even if it is wrong and senseless.

Keeavin

Lady Kairi said:
Well if you think I'm wrong then you think I'm wrong. I don't pretty much care, 'cause its what i think. Even if it is wrong and senseless.
Hey, hey... Don't take it so personally. I was just trying to make a point.

Alw3000

Hero of Light said:
i'm confused on the whole "shell" thing. Wouldn't BHK have memories of a childhood? And if so, how would he if he was created when Sora became a heartless? Just something i'm thinking about.

well, for starters, bhk is not soras shell. i think the whole shell thing is refering to the nobodies. second, we really don't know much about the bhk other then he is somehow connected to sora. i really don't think he was created when sora became a heartless.

oh, not to get off track or anything, but i think the nobodies are the shells...of people who didn't lose their heart to the heartless, but rather a person who has lost all hope and faith in living and life, like their light simply went out. so they don't die, just simply cease to exist. and thats how the nobodys are born. thats my theroy.

oh yeah namine rules.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Alw3000 said:
well, for starters, bhk is not soras shell. i think the whole shell thing is refering to the nobodies. second, we really don't know much about the bhk other then he is somehow connected to sora. i really don't think he was created when sora became a heartless.

oh, not to get off track or anything, but i think the nobodies are the shells...of people who didn't lose their heart to the heartless, but rather a person who has lost all hope and faith in living and life, like their light simply went out. so they don't die, just simply cease to exist. and thats how the nobodys are born. thats my theroy.

oh yeah namine rules.

That's a good theory...and we all know BHK can't be Sora's shell but his other side of his heart. Since that would make much more sense on how BHK can wield 2 keyblades and look like Sora a bit.

Keeavin

Alw3000 said:

oh yeah namine rules.
Sorry, but that can't be right. Mickey becomes a nobody, right? I doubt he gave up all hope in life.

Alw3000

Keeavin said:
Sorry, but that can't be right. Mickey becomes a nobody, right? I doubt he gave up all hope in life.

i think i might have phrased that wrong. anyway, i don't think mickey becomes a nobody, because i don't see how that would make any sence. nobodies are those white creatures, right? okay now i'm confused.

in my last post what i meant is that pretty much lost their light, they could have lost it from depression or something, but i really don't know.

master_moogle-9

Darkness Riku said:
Namine is Kairi's opposite.Namine even says that"I'm her shadow".
maybe namine said that because she new that soras "first love" was kari and that she could never take that place

Arya

master_moogle-9 said:
maybe namine said that because she new that soras "first love" was kari and that she could never take that place

Repeating this sure gets tiring... Namine SHADOWED Kairi in Sora's memories. That doesn't mean she is Kairi, or in any way connected. She just pretended to be Kairi. It doesn't have any hidden meaning or anything...

Keeavin

Now, this is merely speculation, so I'm not claiming to believe any of this, it's just an idea. It also could have been said before, but oh well... We're sure that Sora and BHK are connected in some way at least, and that they have some resemblence to each other, most notably in the eyes. After looking at Arya's Signature, I noticed that Namine and Kairi have very similar eyes too...

Just tossing an idea out though, folks, don't flame me.

Keeavin

Alw3000 said:
yeah but all their eyes look the same. they don't really change them much. other than the eyes namine and kairi look almost nothing alike.
My point is that the main (and only) physical connection you can make between Sora and BHK to show that they are connected is the eyes. Not everyone's eyes look the same, but Sora's and BHK's do, and so do Namine's and Kairi's.

LishatheAeroMage

Well, that's all fine and good, but I thought NOBODY would forget about the scene in Revese/Rebirth where Namine specificically said:
"I'm her shadow."
. . . In response to a comment about Kairi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back