• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

KingdomQueenHeart

Website
www.myspace.com
Namine is totally kool! (i luv witches) But Namine being a nobody? Iuno about that... But think about this, wat if the Organization isn't evil, but merely just trying 2 figure out y sora came back from being a heartless. Axel i think is the only evil one though, cz he's got a plot....

Alw3000

well maybe they think she is a nobody, but is actuallly real, but is kinda like a nobody. like, she's not a nobody but she's not a real person, cause she just appeared outta nowhere? i don't know. just a theroy. but what is it with the nobodies anyway?

Alw3000

unknown212 said:
like I said before namine is a nobody. as said by diz in the new kingdomhearts2 trailer. now go tuck your self's to bed

yo, whats with the attitude? it was only a theroy, i mean just because Diz says it in the trailer doesn't mean it's true. he could have been lying as part of a plot or something. chill.

Darky Dee

CAPITAL H.I.M.
Awards
Website
s9.invisionfree.com
Keyblade user said:
Maybe Namine Is Kairi's Sister!
Eh, I don't think they have any relation other than they are both entities of light. =/

Kairi is a princess from Destiny Islands, and sometimes specualted from Hollow Bastion by other people... and Namine is a witch from Twilight Town.

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
I think that Namine freely of will went to the orginization for help because she was Kairi's shadows so she might of still had some of Kairi's feelings for Sora! She just wanted to be loved by Sora so she manipulated both Sora but when she found out how evil the Org. was she wanted to be freed.

(this is a theroy only. Please shoot i down if you wish)

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
but it says Twilight Town is the in-between place and thats where all the shells are supposed to go and anyway NAmine said she was a shadow of Kairi! and Kairi wasnst actually a princess thats just what Maleficiant calls them
Maleficiant said:
There are seven of the purest heart. We call them the Princess 's of Heart
darky_dee4556 said:
Eh, I don't think they have any relation other than they are both entities of light. =/

Kairi is a princess from Destiny Islands, and sometimes specualted from Hollow Bastion by other people... and Namine is a witch from Twilight Town.

Soz for double posting

marlousmiracle

For the Future
Website
www.myspace.com
namine is a nice girl. well i first saw her i knew that she was held captive or something like that. So namine wasnt really "an evil witch". she was just a lonely witch. so i liked her

crosster

so wait a monute kiari wasnt a princess and i also thought that from the beggining of the game namine was a non-existant one and i stil lthink that but who knows could be wrong :p

Epilogue

killjoy princess
crosster said:
so wait a monute kiari wasnt a princess and i also thought that from the beggining of the game namine was a non-existant one and i stil lthink that but who knows could be wrong :p

Yeah Kairi isn't originally a princess of heart because, there was only 6 princesses of heart. but anyways...Namine is the other side of Kairi's heart. Well thats my theory i can be wrong. But it would make some sense...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Yes, Kairi is an original princess of heart, so there are 7 of them...

And Unknown212, the new trailor DOESN'T say that Namine is a Nobody, Diz said that the conditions of Namine's birth were special and that she links the memories between Sora and the BHK..

~Life~

The old member
I dont really like her. Saying she well be the ligt in his heart PLEASE. Kairi is the light in his heart. She anoys me.

oh and alice isnt a princess....... at least i didnt think she was.........

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Hm...I never really liked Namine...but I felt sorry for her as I got to the ending of KH:CoM. And I hate the fact she messed up Sora's memories and feelings for Kairi.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
Alw3000 said:
maybe the bhk is sora's past life, and namine is the link between the 2. i don't know. just a theroy.

Maybe...maybe not...But isn't BHK's Sora's other side of his heart?

Alw3000

well if my theroy is correct, which i'm not saying it is, then the whole BHK is the other side of sora's heart thing would make sence. in his new life, his heart wouldn't be able to recall memories from his past life. i don't know. go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back