• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
They CARE deeply for one another, but I deny that it's a romantic pairing.

in all seriousness.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards
Namine has to be an Unbirth. Otherwise what would stop the Org. from recruiting her (Neo/Matrix- Style) like they did Roxas.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
An Unbirth? Um... well, if Heartless and Nobodies were origanally Unbirths until the events of Birth by Sleep, then that seems likely. Otherwise, I stand by the fact that Namine's a Nobody.

We don't know what Unbirths are. We do know, however, that for the most part, Namine being a Nobody with the definition we have for it today makes little sense. So until we know what Unbirths are, I personally like amusing myself with the notion that Nami's Kairi's Unbirth :3
Being an Unbirth would make her into a "special" Nobody... ;3~

Oathkeeper59

Yeah. Unbirths? I'm conufused.

I mean, Namine's a nobody. We know that already. I doubt they're gonna just change everything around and tell us that she's something else. Then again, I don't have a clue what an Unbirth is, so you might as well ignore everything I just wrote.

XionKairi

Website
www.myspace.com
Namine has to be an Unbirth. Otherwise what would stop the Org. from recruiting her (Neo/Matrix- Style) like they did Roxas.

Even though I have no idea what Unbirth means{:confused:}, what you said makes sense. Why didn't the Org. hire her as a member? I think because she has a special part of the Org {she was supposed to control Sora's memories so they could use him to kill heartless, as a part of their plan all along}. Plus, I don't think shes Org. material. Or fighting material, for that matter. She seems pretty weak. No offense to the Namine luvers out there. I am too, a Nami fan. :thumbsup:

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Namine isn't her opposite. She's Kairi's nobody. That's what it means, becauseNamine is a part of Kairi.

Actually, that line can be meant as lacking any and all such relation between Kairi and Namine. It can only imply that Namine based herself on Sora's Memories of Kairi, truly making her Kairi's shadow in Sora's Memories.

chains105

if u didnt no this kairi loves sora but namine loves roxas but at the end of number 2 they combine cus sora sees kairi and roxas sees namine

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
namine loves roxas

I was unaware the two even knew each other properly.

but at the end of number 2 they combine cus sora sees kairi and roxas sees namine

They combine because Namine is Kairi's Nobody, and because Roxas is Sora's Nobody. Or did you miss Namine almost fading out of existence earlier on when they met Saix, with neither Sora nor Roxas in sight?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Nothing anywhere near love was shown in any of the games, but Namine does care for Roxas, perhaps because of the relationship between their Somebodies, or maybe Namine's like a fan to him, or wants to meet him after having met Sora.

But definitely not love.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Naminé did what she did with Roxas to get Sora up and running properly again. That is confirmed. Anything beyond that had better have good basis if you even want to bring that up.

That aside, Sora (at least in the original CoM) said that he was certain Naminé and him were more than friends in his Memories, so I suppose you can take that as officialization of Love in the games :p

fireflame

Re: The R4(R4DS) Cartridge

The R4(R4DS) Cartridge is the current top-of-the-line in DS SLOT-1 flash carts. It is just an amazing little device like original DS cart size, it is a complete solution with no need to purchase any additional components or deal with any messy software and truly the easiest media enhancer you have ever done; To simply put it, this is a must have peripheral for any regular DS/DS lite owner.

This is advertising dude and is a bannable offense, so don't expect to be here much longer.READ THE FAQ!!!!!!!!!

namine is an intriguing character. Like, how did she get her mind and memory manipulating powers and everything?

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net

This is advertising dude and is a bannable offense, so don't expect to be here much longer.READ THE FAQ!!!!!!!!!

He's already been reported, so let him be.

namine is an intriguing character. Like, how did she get her mind and memory manipulating powers and everything?

No one really knows. The official explanation that it's a result of her being born from Sora when Roxas was, but then again it doesn't really explain the freaky powers.
I personally hope she's an Unbirth, should they be an existence that ties in with the circumstances of her birth (being born from a Keyblade Master, from a Pure Heart, from a second Heart that left the Body, etc), because she's not really a Nobody already :\

A

Azrael

He's already been reported, so let him be.

No one really knows. The official explanation that it's a result of her being born from Sora when Roxas was, but then again it doesn't really explain the freaky powers.
I personally hope she's an Unbirth, should they be an existence that ties in with the circumstances of her birth (being born from a Keyblade Master, from a Pure Heart, from a second Heart that left the Body, etc), because she's not really a Nobody already :\

She is not a Nobody, but almost nothing. So I agree on her being an Unbirth.

Doesn't change the fact that SoNami rocks!

Natsumi_Nakamura

Namine is my favourite character and she's cool. Sure, she wasn't nice at the beginning but as the game went on, she got nicer and was able to stand up to Marluxia. Even though she doesn't say much, she's my favourite character. She almost like me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back