• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alw3000

i don't think she will try to take Kairi away from him, i mean common, why do you think she offered to give back his memories in the first place? anyway, i don't think Sora would fall for her, that boy is way to into Kairi.

dreamless

Website
www.khguides.com
If you watch Jump Festa Trailer, Namine is talking with the BHK. The room is all white, which must be somewhere in Castle Oblivion b/c in the game almost all the rooms are white. Maybe she asked the BHK to find Sora? Remember during the footage of BHK and Axel about to fight, BHK asks "Where's Sora?". So, maybe the BHK is supposed to find Sora for Namine?

AuronFanatic

Website
www.fanfiction.net
riku1994 said:
sora would fall for maime becuse she is karia shadow

First of all, there is no character named "maime." Second of all, you apparently have not read most of the posts here, because it has been said and proved time and time again that NAMINE IS NOT KAIRI'S SHADOW. SHE SAID THIS BECAUSE SHE REPLACED KAIRI IN SORA'S MEMORIES. OKAY?!

st@rbl@de

I don't get Namine at all....
although i think she is so awesome cos she is mysterious...but WHAT IS HER STORY!!!??!! just from reading the other posts...i am guessing she was taken in by the organization to do strange things....but idk...

S

Sin

Wait, think about it. If Namine I'snt Kairi's shadow (like she says she is) than what if she is a nobody. One of the "non-existing" ones, without a heart or memories of her own?

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Warning: Do not read if you have not completed the game.

I feel sorry for her when she had to erase Sora's memory of her in the end. I just hope that someday, the 2 will reunite. Also, I'd like to know how she ended up in the Organisation's evil clutches!{Seriously, how did she run into the members?}

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back