• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Namine is like the coolest character in KH ever! She wears a great outfit, her voice is cool, and she's veryyyy pretty! :D She also good at drawing and she's better then Kairi, though I wonder if it's just her character looks or personality! I like them both and she's like the symbol of innocence in the game--at least from what I looked at her from. She's just the amazing character! I have a fanfic character inspired by her even!

So very, very, VERY true! I could say alot about Namine that I love! For instance, she's a very nice girl who stands up for her beiliefs. I feel very sorry for her in COM with her and Larxene... and Namine's cute! Ha!

OK, maybe I didn't get my point across, but I fully agree with sorafan1203! Take that Namine-haters!

And to ValleyofChrome- Yes, Sora did realize that he needed to say thank you. It's in the new scene of KH2:FM+.

Last edited:

meaningless

I agree that Namine is not Kairi's shell. She meant that she was not who he thought she was, but rather like a dark version of Kairi in his memories, because she was feeling guilty about the whole thing any way.

but honestly i liked her Good nature Part ,

A

Azrael

Wonder if Namine harbored feelings for our spiky haired Keyblade Master? She sure looked like she wanted a friend to have in CoM (besides Riku Replica)

meaningless

Wonder if Namine harbored feelings for our spiky haired Keyblade Master? She sure looked like she wanted a friend to have in CoM (besides Riku Replica)

Well it's Seems she have some softness on her heart ...!
And Namine has her good points too and don't forget, Sora never said Thanks to Namine...!

Ultima Legion

It is a special place...A place of wonder and magi
I think she did.... I think Namine retained all of Kairi's feelings for Sora, thats why she acted the way she did when Marluxia asked her to totally erase Sora's memories (contrary to what she had been doing before, just simply manipulating Sora's "Chain of memories" in his heart) which would cause him to become a lifeless husk.....

Oh BTW there is a scene in FM+ where Sora knows he has to say thank you to Namine

Here's a question though for anyone who knows :tonguesmile:

How was Namine born?;d

A

Azrael

She is said in Ansem's report to have been born in Castle Oblivion before the Thirteenth Order took over the place.

New topic? I have a feeling that Namine is blonde, and has blue eyes like Roxas although a lighter shade is due to Ven's body and soul being used but Kairi's heart making it more feminine

liveangel

My opinion on Naminé: She is unfortunate and a bit gullible since she thought Marluxia would one day release her if she *did* follow orders. She sorta scares me, since she can mess up with people's minds. Her shoes are cool, but her dress is meh, though it suits her, after all she is a noboby and has a pseudo-existence as opposed to a full one.

How was Namine born?;d
She was born at the same time as when Roxas was born, when Sora became a heartless, because Kairi is a Princess of Heart and thus has no darkness in her heart. However, she has light in Sora's heart. And because of this, Naminé can manipulate the memories of those who are connected to Sora.

maybe namine... lost her memories like roxas??? because shes a nobody too

Yes I remember reading somewhere (maybe Wikipedia? ) that Naminé has no remories of Kairi. My theory is that Naminé and Roxas don't remember their past (should that be a plural? Does past even have a plural?) is because their somebodies are still alive. The other Organization XIII members (Larxene, Axel, Zexion, Xigbar etc) remember 'being' their somebodies.

-Arcana-X-

I can see right through all your empty lies
Well it's Seems she have some softness on her heart ...!
And Namine has her good points too and don't forget, Sora never said Thanks to Namine...!

I think she did.... I think Namine retained all of Kairi's feelings for Sora, thats why she acted the way she did when Marluxia asked her to totally erase Sora's memories (contrary to what she had been doing before, just simply manipulating Sora's "Chain of memories" in his heart) which would cause him to become a lifeless husk.....

Oh BTW there is a scene in FM+ where Sora knows he has to say thank you to Namine

How was Namine born?;d

He never said thanks to Namine. But he will after.
Here's the vid:
YouTube - KH2FM+ Last New Scene (Subbed)

And Namine was born as a normal Nobody. Remember Kairi lost her heart? Namine came out of that. But she took Sora's darkness since Kairi didn't have any, which is somewhat why she has special powers.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
she's like the symbol of innocence in the game!

The symbol of innocence? What I like about Namine, is that at first she seems to be an innocent poor, lost, defenseless girl, and then we find out she has a more sinister side: Driven by lonliness, low self-esteem, and jealousy, she is manipulating her powers to draw Sora to her. >: D Really, in CoM Namine was a very deep character. She was born in a large, ominous castle with no memories and nobody to be with. Then some freaks with capes invade her homes and make her use her memory powers in their experiments! Namine becomes a prisoner, manipulated by the Organization. She becomes intensely lonely, and is verbally abused by the likes of Larxene and Marluxia. It is then revealed to her that she isn't even real, just an incomplete copy of some happy girl living on an island with a boyfriend who saved the world. She becomes jealous of Kairi, and when Sora arrives at Castle Oblivion, Marluxia and Larxene tell her to manipulate Sora's memories to bring him under their control. Namine seizes the oppurtunity to steal Sora away and perhaps have a friend. But of course, even as a Nobody Nomine has morals, and an inner conflict occurs as Namine wonders whether she should be doing this to Sora, and she eventually chooses to defy Marly and Larxene and tell Sora the truth, even though it means he will forget her and she will once again have no friends and little meaning in her life... Ah, how romantic! : D (In a really tragic, sacrificial kind of way)

Sora788

Website
jijun.livejournal.com
I think she is afraid to think for herself and stand up and whatnot. I've written a few one shots about her :) I like using her character for writing the best, then Kairi, then other people.

Keyblade Spirit

My grandma noticed that Namine sounds like the Latin word for name, nomina. I know, it's wierd that my grandma noticed it, but still, what do you guys think?

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
My grandma noticed that Namine sounds like the Latin word for name, nomina. I know, it's wierd that my grandma noticed it, but still, what do you guys think?

Namine - Nami means 'wave' in Japanese. It's to show her relation to Kairi whose name means 'ocean, sea'.

Namine... le sigh. What can I say about her that I haven't said yet? I adore the girl :wub:
She's one of the best and finest characters in the KH universe imo and it was refreshing to see they could actually do something worthwhile with a girl after being frustrated and disappointed with Kairi in KH1.

Despite it being fake, I adore her relationship with Sora, in part because we actually get to see them confront the fact it was all made up, and how they deal with it. Sora, imo, doesn't need someone as forceful and dare I say 'loud' like Kairi. Neither does Riku. They're both strong enough on their own right and especially together for there to be a need for someone to boss them around and mock them.
It was sweet how Namine learned to believe in the both of them and did her very best in her own way to support them.
They make an adorable threesome and I so wish she'd have gotten to really be friends with the both of them like in the Memories she created.

I'm so so very eternally grateful it seems we'll get to see more of her, both with Sora not picking up on his promise to thank her and Nomura saying to take that as a hint for the future, as well as Castle Oblivion probably going up in importance- and we all know the current day character with seemingly most relations to that place :D
Who knows, maybe what Xemnas wanted the most was
Spoiler Spoiler Show

So yes. Much, much love at Namine and almost everything that goes along with her <3<3<3

...aside from being Kairi's Nobody. :angry:
Because the plot would've went just as smoothly without that plot bit (tying the Memory manipulation more to the Castle and later on the Pod Sora slept in rather than a connection between her and Sora, saying she's another special Princess or what not of Light or even Darkness... heck, she could've beent the Lady of the Lake and Sora's Keyblade would've been sort of like Excalibur), and would've made a lot more sense seeing how when and how she was created is one of the most flawed bits of plot in the KH-verse (yes, she's a Nobody despite both Sora and Kairi's Body-Soul parts not being used to create her! LOL!)
I mean, seriously. Call her just about anything else, really describe her as a 'shadow', say she was created when Kairi was thrown off Radiant Garden or something.
I still don't understand what they were thinking.

But enough of that.
There's Namine and possible SoNami up ahead <3<3<3 concentrate on the love, not on the hate I say (when I can)

Last edited:

Keyblade Spirit

^
I know that, but I'm just saying, there could be more to her name than just that. To be honest, I originally thought that Namine' came from No Name. lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
^
I know that, but I'm just saying, there could be more to her name than just that. To be honest, I originally thought that Namine' came from No Name. lol.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

That is one heck of an interesting concept, especially seeing the whole issue of her being the only Nobody we know of without an X in her name, and the dubious circumstances of her 'birth' o.o I like.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back