• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

Dual Weilder No,
I dont know how many times i have to say this but NAMINÉ IS NOT A PART OF KAIRI!
LOOK AT BOLD! MESMERIZE IT.

TheForgottenHeart

Riku-Keyblade said:
Dual Weilder No,
I dont know how many times i have to say this but NAMINÉ IS NOT A PART OF KAIRI!
LOOK AT BOLD! MESMERIZE IT.

Yea Namine isn't a part of Kairi. People think that she is just because she said that she's Kairi's shadow. What she meant is that she is trying to take Kairi's place in Sora's memories.

A

Audo

Its called Nomura. Nomura's Character designs all have the same structure thats why they look like each other. Alot of the characters look lik each other. Naminé isnt apart of Kairi get it straight.

*Twilight*

I hate Namine! >.>; Well...not really, but I do like Kairi a hell of a lot more. Namine was not "forced" to mess with Sora's memories, but she didn't "want" to do it either. It's a little of both; at least it is in my opinion. I think Marluxia just manipulated her by saying stuff like "Are you lonely? You don't have to be...I'll help you find some friends if you help me," or something to that effect, but I doubt he threatened her life or anything. So that way, she didn't exactly "want" to do it, but at the same time she did so she would be his friend and wouldn't be lonely.
How does this explain why I don't like her as much as Kairi? She's so weak and easily manipulated. She comes across ( at least in my perspective ) as a character that, if pushed a little, would do harm to others to help herself; in this case, to stop her loniless. Don't get me wrong though...at heart she's a good person who's just meak and shy. Since she'll probably be with Sora sometime in the game, I bet by the end of KHII she'll have a stronger heart from being with him.

Alw3000

okay i have a theory: Maybe Namine created BHK. think about it, he was looking at his hands, and he was talking to Namine, so who knows? maybe she created him so as to help Sora or something. I had a reason b4 but i forgot. I'll update when i think of it. anyway, it's just a theroy.

Kogra

Or maybe he was looking at his hands maybe because he did something, like kill?

~DanseMacabre~

Website
www.livejournal.com
Alw3000 said:
okay i have a theory: Maybe Namine created BHK. think about it, he was looking at his hands, and he was talking to Namine, so who knows? maybe she created him so as to help Sora or something. I had a reason b4 but i forgot. I'll update when i think of it. anyway, it's just a theroy.

But you do raise a fair point. It's possible, considering this is kingdom hearts and it seems to me that anything goes. The question is though, how would she have managed it?

Alw3000

~DanseMacabre~ said:
But you do raise a fair point. It's possible, considering this is kingdom hearts and it seems to me that anything goes. The question is though, how would she have managed it?

well, she is a witch, so she may have enough power in her to create BHK. she may have made him with Sora in mind, and so he turned out looking like Sora.

dragon_heart

chibi has a point but that is a jump off topic......
a guess would be in twilight town she controls, remember the cards?
She made those worlds from Sora's memories so she must have brought a memory of Sora to life, a guardian you could say but this must also have brought out Axel.
I believe that is the consequence of that power. Other wise ur guess is as good as mine c ya.

Sora_Keyblade234

Oh c'mon people, Namine isn't all that bad, and plus, she isn't exactly a fighter so she couldn't exactly tell the Organization no.... And another thing, Namine's been extremly lonely for who knows how long, so the Organization could've told her she'd make a friend if they helped her.... The Heart is an easy thing to manipulate after all.... But after she found out the Organizations real intentions, she decided to do the right thing and help Sora (which was a good idea)

snoopy qt

Website
www.snoopy.com
Chibi-Usa said:
Hey, am i the only one that feels Namine gets a thing for Sora, AND Riku?

hey ur not the only one. i think shes has something for sora more though. if you look at the final trailer when you finish kingdom hearts chain of memories i felt that namine and sora both had somesort of connection to one antha. she also did say she would neva forget him.:rolleyes:

Dancbanks

Boldly Going Nowhere
Website
www.habhelp.com
Sora_Keyblade234 said:
Oh c'mon people, Namine isn't all that bad
She almost killed Sora.
Sora_Keyblade234 said:
she isn't exactly a fighter
well, she destroyed larxene and riku replica (almost) good enough.
Sora_Keyblade234 said:
And another thing, Namine's been extremly lonely for who knows how long,
She isnt lonely anymore.
Sora_Keyblade234 said:
the Organization could've told her she'd make a friend if they helped her....
I cant remember that.
Sora_Keyblade234 said:
but after she found out the Organizations real intentions, she decided to do the right thing and help Sora (which was a good idea)
It wasnt the orgs intentions, it was Larxenes and Marluxias.
Sora_Keyblade234 said:
The Heart is an easy thing to manipulate after all....
About the only thing right here.

Last edited:
T

The_Guardian

Dancbanks said:
She almost killed Sora.

well, she destroyed larxene and riku replica (almost) good enough.

She isnt lonely anymore.

I cant remember that.

It wasnt the orgs intentions, it was Larxenes and Marluxias.

About the only thing right here.

1.Well, the fact is she DIDN'T destroy sora, it doesn't matter if she almost killed him,
because she never ended up doing it.

2.Did she destroy Larxene? I'll have to play the game again... and she tried to destroy riku replica for Sora's safety considering that the riku replica is in fact a 'replica' so it wouldn't matter if he died or not..
3.yeah, she isn't lonely ANYMORE, but she was before..

Chibi-Usa

So who REALLY likes Namine? I mean, the more I saw Sora forget Kairi the more angrier I got at her, but at the end of the game I thought she was okay

Riku Replica

I think Namine is quite well, in love with Sora. She wanted him to stay with the memories of her being Kairi. Why did she pick Kairi to replace? Because she knew that he loved her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back