• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

dark_erised

I love Namine. She kinda reminds me of me and Riku reminds me of me too but she's awesome. She's so cute but I think she's kinda evil in a way. Lol.

Awards
Haven't been here in a long while.......this is almost like a Namine Fanclub yay!
But I love Namine too (at least to the point before love-like cause I'm female and all.) Namine is a really cool character and she should be very happy with Roxas right now. ^_^

[√]Genuflect
I want Namine to have good clothes...where she would look....sexy...

kaede hasegawa

hmmm.... for some reason Namine looks like a ghost... she's wearing white stuff... but i like her hairstyle!

14.png

How dare you say bunnies are stupid!!!

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
She gets taken advantage of during Chain of Memories by Organization XIII. Then, at the beginning of KH2, she wakes up Sora, and pretty much gets revenge without being evil!!:toungesmile:

GOOOOOOO NAMINE!! :nahnah:

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Maybe she was glad he was dead only it never showed her being evil!!

And she wanted Sora to forget about Kairi and to come after her!!

Then when that didn't work, she had to be nice and restore his memories, so she took her anger out on Organization XIII.

Don't mess with someone who can play jigsaw with your memories just by drawing.

Blue

home is where the heart is
^It has already been confirmed that Namine is NOT the 14th member by Nomura himself. ^_^

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Namine is like the coolest character in KH ever! She wears a great outfit, her voice is cool, and she's veryyyy pretty! :D She also good at drawing and she's better then Kairi, though I wonder if it's just her character looks or personality! I like them both and she's like the symbol of innocence in the game--at least from what I looked at her from. She's just the amazing character! I have a fanfic character inspired by her even!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back