• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

black acid

Heros need Villains
oathion said:
(the dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im surrounded by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
that not true cuse in revrese/rebirth when riku meets namine riku wants to know what happed to sora., namine explanes what happed. then namine gives riku a opsion. riku can also lose his memories but in return ansem wont be able to contol rikus heart...riku choosed to fight ansem himself. that way he can tellsora(when he wakes up) waht happed in castle oblivion.

by the way weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! riku told namine to take care of sora. ( teres a goddamn picture of her doing so in the credites of com revese/ rebrith

DO YOU NEED TO CURSE SO MUCH ASSWIPE:mad:

black acid

Heros need Villains
YO KL

i CAME UP WITH THIS HERE THEROY ( I'm sorry if its totally wrong )

since every person has a lghit and dark side to themselfs what if I thought... could kairi's light side be namine ( i'm sorry if i'm worng) and if so... who's kairi's dark side

MetalChemist

I HATE NAMINE> she just lead sora and riku on a wild chase against eachother because they were fighting to protect only a shadow of the beautiful and HOT kairi. But i beleive i hate vexen most of all. Next is hook. Crazy one-armed basterd!!!\
/ (

black acid

Heros need Villains
rare angel#90 said:
you are all dumb I haven't played the KH:COM but of what my friend has told me a another thing but I won't tell you because you're all dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^ please don't be mad at me

great...... my 12 time in the forums and I'm already being called dumb.

....................well I well not get mad at you if you tell me why you think that all of us are DUMB(and by WE I mean the fans):cool:

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
MetalChemist said:
I HATE NAMINE> she just lead sora and riku on a wild chase against eachother because they were fighting to protect only a shadow of the beautiful and HOT kairi. But i beleive i hate vexen most of all. Next is hook. Crazy one-armed basterd!!!\
/ (

I'm gonna argee with you on 1 thng hook is 1 crazy basterd^_^

I have carefuky stuied namine profile in COM

you might hate me for this but....

we can all argee that namine is a shadow (in terms is imateting kairi). I asuming that namine didin't have any friends but was a kind and sweet 14 year old.(I'm just asuming her age).anywho namine was problaby being watched by members of the organastion.when she was kidnaped and being held prisoner of castle oblvion, she longed for the freeddom of her pastlife in twghlight town.but she knew well that maxuela wan't going to let her off the hook yet now that the organastion now that they knew namie's power to tinker with human meories

*I was tryin to recap the being of COM from namine's story* sorry if i'm worng again:eek:

Cael

Silver Member
Website
tinyurl.com
since every person has a lghit and dark side to themselfs what if I thought... could kairi's light side be namine ( i'm sorry if i'm worng) and if so... who's kairi's dark side

Namine said she was Kairi's shadow meaning she was being an imitation of Kairi in Sora's memories. She's not really a side of Kairi at all.

And the BHK's name is NOT Tyson. That doesn't even sound like a S-E name.

A

Audo

To add on to what KL said. Kairi cant be dark. She is a princess of Heart and can not be dark. Use ya head person ho posted the Light dark thing

Shoopuf

In the trailor, Namine and the BHK kinda look like friends. Lots of people have said they wouldn't be friends because the are sitting on opposite ends of the table, but I think they are. Maybe they were friends before Namine was captured/went along with the Organization.

T

The_Guardian

Maybe... perhaps she had been there for a long time and that's why she was 'lonely'...
but i think the BHK and namine have only now become friends and namine is now happy...
she probably informed the BHK of sora and the BHK is all like 'woah this sora guy isn't very experienced is he? maybe i should be like his Guardian or something...'

T

The_Guardian

Maybe he looked at his hands 'cause he was thinking about the enormous power
he posseses, y'know 'cause he is like a keyblademaster...
but really i haven't seen the JFtrailer yet so i guess it would be a good idea to check it out ya? (felt like talking like wakka! :p)

Dark_Kairi23

The_Guardian said:
Maybe... perhaps she had been there for a long time and that's why she was 'lonely'...
but i think the BHK and namine have only now become friends and namine is now happy...
she probably informed the BHK of sora and the BHK is all like 'woah this sora guy isn't very experienced is he? maybe i should be like his Guardian or something...'
I think that is pretty resonable. BHK and Namine could be like the friends of the past and the friends of the future. Because Sora does not remember Namine even though he met her. Sora knows part of himself but doesn't know it igsists (<----- really misspelled) in real life. Wouldn't you be friends with part of your self?

dual_wielder

Pourquoi ?crivez un?
Website
www.myspace.com
Naminé huh? I like her even though she changed Sora's Memories! Anyway Sinice Naminé is part of Kairi, BHK is part of Sora, so that means that their is a different Donald, Goofy, Riku etc.. My guess would be either BFU is part of Riku or Riku himself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back