• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rare angel#90

you are all dumb I haven't played the KH:COM but of what my friend has told me a another thing but I won't tell you because you're all dumb!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!^_^ please don't be mad at me

R

rare angel#90

don't be mad at me I'm NEW AT THIS SO PLEASE DON'T BE MAD!!!!!!!!!!^_^

A

Audo

Dont double post if you want to add something use the edit button.
How are we dumb etheir? Would you mind telling us what your friend told you? It will most likely be something obvious but you might want to play the game before you start calling people idiots.

I

inori chan

I just finished playing Sora's story today, so I'm happy! In regards to Namine', I have to say that I like her a lot better than Kairi. It might be because I felt sorry for her, and because I tend to like the kind of quiet characters more than perky ones (although Kairi's not as bad as Selphie). I really hope that Namine' is in KH2, because I really like her character. As for any theory about her, I have no clue at the moment. She could have something to do with Kingdom Hearts, or she could've just become indebted to the Organization somehow, and felt she had to repay them. Probably more along the lines of the second one.

Well, it's better than her being the other side of Kairi's heart (that theory could be true, but it just creeps me out. ;)

DragonRiku

inori chan said:
I really hope that Namine' is in KH2, because I really like her character.

Naminé is in KH2. I saw a trailer, and she was sitting(guess what else she as doing...) drawing.

Heh, made me remeber a quiz i took about which KH character you were. I'll tell y'all:

Your one true love has been taken by the all-evil Sephiroth. What do you do?
-1. Risk your life, no matter what the outcome.
-2. Patiently wait for the right moment to strike, and rescue him/her without anyone getting hurt.
-3. Burn the long-haired b****** down!
-4. Panic and shout: "WAIT!!! wait, wait, wait. Hold it right there, i need to draw this!"
-etc...

Theres more, but i wont waste my fingers. Heh.

A

Audo

Quote Rampage
Dancbanks said:
the organisation isnt evil.....
Actually It isnt said whether or not they are evil. Some members could have evil intentions and some may not.
DragonRiku said:
Naminé is in KH2. I saw a trailer, and she was sitting(guess what else she as doing...) drawing.
I dont think thats a KH2 trailer. Are you sure it isnt for CoM? Because in the intro of CoM it has her drawing and then it zooms onto a little bird cage with a little Naminé doll in it.
DragonRiku said:
Heh, made me remeber a quiz i took about which KH character you were. I'll tell y'all
Do you have a link for this quiz? I would like to try it out.

A

Audo

Okay but if you noticed that the GBA's CG clips are identical to the PS2

U

unanimous

DragonRiku said:
The graphics were not GBA style. they were good. Better than KH1 but only slightly.

Sadly no, i don't have the link. But, I shall find it! And post it in the KH section of the boards.

I believe it is somewhere on http://www.zenhex.com/quizzes.php
You may have to mess with the URL a little...sorry about that...
Also try going to zenhex.com and searching for Kingdom Hearts.

Ta_the_Suntwin

i really feel sorry for her i mean she was force by that bastard and i like namine better than
kairi.

A

Audo

Maybe Naminé is the princess of Memories while Kairi is a princess of Heart. Stupid Right? but it might be true you never know....

oathion

electrikeyblade14 said:
NAMINE WAS NOT FORCED TO HELP THE ORGINIZATION!!! SHE HELPED THEM BECAUSE SHE WAS LONELEY AND THOUGHT SORA WOULD BE HER FRIEND!!!
dont be so harsh.
namine did want a friend but she didnt want to f##%up soras memorie ether

oathion

Caladbolg said:
I think Namine was just a girl with powers that the organization used for their own purposes. She says that she is the shell of Kairi because she didn't implant sora's memories she just modified them so it would show her, and not Kairi

I agerre with you namine was used from the being of the game. P.S do you thinck the connection between tyson(the bloade haired kid) and namine is the same connection as the one as sora and kairi???:cool:

oathion

dark_riku05 said:
It's just a memory. Why would he go and find someone who cahnged his memory? Yes, he forgave her, but it's possible that the memory brought back isn't a positive. Maybe that will disappear like it did before. There are too many things against that. She left Castle Oblivion after talking with Riku. Sora is going to sleep FOR A WHOLE YEAR!!!!!!!!! HE will probably not find her after her leaving the year before. :p

(the dumbasses!!!!!!!!!!!!!! im surrounded by!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
that not true cuse in revrese/rebirth when riku meets namine riku wants to know what happed to sora., namine explanes what happed. then namine gives riku a opsion. riku can also lose his memories but in return ansem wont be able to contol rikus heart...riku choosed to fight ansem himself. that way he can tellsora(when he wakes up) waht happed in castle oblivion.

by the way weed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! riku told namine to take care of sora. ( teres a goddamn picture of her doing so in the credites of com revese/ rebrith

black acid

Heros need Villains
even though I dont understand namine's importance in kingdom hearts2.

think ( dont worry its just a theory I have been working on) she will meet sora again.

the reson why I think theory is ture is becauseof the last mini clip in soras story

"I know you'll forget about me but its o.k.....

we have our promise, so I can come back to you.....

I'll be in your heart untill that time comes...

....the light that berings us togeter."

p.s. Ihope she does meet sora again

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains
the reson why I think theory is ture is becauseof the last mini clip in soras story

p.s. Ihope she does meet sora again

p.s. I hope she does meet sora again:)

Last edited:

black acid

Heros need Villains

p.s. I hope she does meet sora again:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back