• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Namine Topic 2.0

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Triple post = B4nz0rs...

Namine only had more character development than Kairi in CoM because Kairi didn't actually feature in her physical self and as far as CoM goes bears no importance to the story.

Xemmories

Website
www.freewebs.com
Namine was such a mysterious character in CoM. There's just one thing I'm stumped on, this \might be a spoiler so....

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Fuse

When will we surrender?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
Alw3000 said:
dude namine rocks out loud! i still don't think that she is kairi's shadow, and when she said she was she was saying it metiphorically. not literally. but yeah she does have powers. i think she might be sora's guardian angel, but it's like she doesn't know it. Kairi is his light/lover, and Namine said she would watch over him. so I think she's his angel.
i love how you think about Namine! And I personally agree with you and think that Roxas was a very cute boyfriend for her.

Truth's_Bond

Website
www.myspace.com
Namine is an awesome person. Sure, she was forced to erase Sora's memories and work for the Organization, but the Organization found her before Sora and co., so she really didn't have a choice; it was like "work for us or we'll kill you", i guess. but she proved to be a strong and determined person when she helped sora out, and fixed his memories. goshes... i wish she was able to wield a keyblade... but since kairi can, maybe namine can too.

Masamune

Big Boss
Namine is an awesome person. Sure, she was forced to erase Sora's memories and work for the Organization, but the Organization found her before Sora and co., so she really didn't have a choice; it was like "work for us or we'll kill you", i guess. but she proved to be a strong and determined person when she helped sora out, and fixed his memories. goshes... i wish she was able to wield a keyblade... but since kairi can, maybe namine can too.

yeah namine is kinda cool and she didnt really have any choice like truth's_bond said it was either work for them or get killed...

Awards
Larxene was that bad huh? Okay. I don;t know I didn't play the game but I liked her anyway.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Last edited by a moderator:

KHGurl707

I think Namine is cool. I mean you don't help someone because you hate them. You help them either because you want something in return or your doing an act of kindness.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Mind the spoilers people, no KH2 discussion that involves spoilers outside of the Spoiler Section

Awards
oh sorry but frankly I'm not sure how I did that........oh well. But anyway about Namine, and Roxas.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

Awards
How am I making these gosh for saken spoiler boxes?!?!?!!?
anyways, I love her drawings all the same but I think she draws backgrounds better than her people.....I still love her drawings though....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back